Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP Renewal not showing

Everyone that has renewed or joined VIP since last Friday, you should be hearing from Sara tomorrow. You may need to send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com . :)

I just checked also and cannot find my VIP.....where does it show? I can get into the VIP chats, so I know I am one, but where on my profile is it?

:wub: Hi piggy piggy! :wub:

At the top of the page in the menu line next to "Go to VIP" (if you are a VIP), the next heading will say "Your VIP Subscriptions". Click on it. :)

Everyone that has renewed or joined VIP since last Friday, you should be hearing from Sara tomorrow. You may need to send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com . :)

At the top of the page in the menu line next to "Go to VIP" (if you are a VIP), the next heading will say "Your VIP Subscriptions". Click on it. :)

Thank you so much Texas Granny.....it's there. I guess I'm still just a little computer illiterate. ( At least I can SPELL illiterate...I think.)!

:wub: HI piggy piggy! :wub:

Again? I did send an email and they opened a work ticket, so that was why I asked how long it would take to complete it. Thanks for the response though

If you already did, then just be patient, it was a long weekend, along with the VIP discount, it may take them a little longer. Do you still have access to VIP?

• Upvote 1

I have left an email concerning my payment on the VIP@dinarvets.com. I very nervous about the payment cancellation, and the virus left in my email box regarding the payment. Your attention is greatly desired.

Hey bud, I checked and I see your payment but don't see any emails from you under your DV username or email. I am going to fix your VIP right now.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "virus left your email", but I would suggest you get an antivirus! You can get a free one from http://pctools.com/antivirus

• Upvote 1

Excellent excellent excellent Thank you Markinsa and Adam for your attention to this matter. I just signed on to let you know that the payment cleared my account. I will delete that email regarding an ACH report that obviously wasn't part of the transaction between my account and dinarvets. I could not open it because it had a virus, but I could guess that it was an anti-virus company trying to sell me through scare tactics.

Thanks again for your attention to this matter. Happy customer!

Excellent excellent excellent Thank you Markinsa and Adam for your attention to this matter. I just signed on to let you know that the payment cleared my account. I will delete that email regarding an ACH report that obviously wasn't part of the transaction between my account and dinarvets. I could not open it because it had a virus, but I could guess that it was an anti-virus company trying to sell me through scare tactics.

Thanks again for your attention to this matter. Happy customer!

That's scary, to be honest... and I would like to help. What antivirus are you using? If you don't know, then what program is declaring the virus?

Same goes for me, I renewed my VIP last night also and it is not showing up!! I too have my receipt with the number. Do I need to do anything more than letting you know?

If you renewed last night, Sara may not have handled it yet.

The system isn't perfect, sometimes it doesn't automatically update. If your renewal isn't showing after 24 hours, it takes way less time to email your DV username and the name on the card to VIP@dinarvets.com than it does to post here!

Please don't waste your time by posting here if you have a payment issue. Instead, do the smart thing and email VIP@dinarvets.com.

I upped my membership to lifetime platinum, Have not seen a change on my membership. Please reply.

You are Platinum, everything is set for you! :twothumbs:

I've bee a VIP for about three weeks but am still not listed on the Member List, I'm getting e-mails though. Do I need to do anything else. Also, I can't seem to find a palce for my land line number.I

I see that you are VIP, and the fact you can access VIP shows the system acknowledges you as VIP.

Your phone number goes here: http://iqd.me/l/text