Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

new okie scoop on the way

BULLY! BULLY!

The BEST part of an "OKIE-Scoop" is that EVERYBODY knows what it is USED for! an "OKIE-Scoop" is used the SAME WAY people who take their dogs to the park must also take a scoop for THEM!

But in Okie's case. . .it is for HUGE PILES of OKIE Bulls--t instead of DOG s--t.

I have worn out two good shovels reading Okies crap!blink.gif

Just seen this and thought it would either give you a laugh or some hope which ever way you want to look at it :P

08/31/2011 OKIE IS NOW ON THE PHONE WITH M.E. CONTACT TRYING TO CONFIRM INFO JUST RECEIVED--IF HE FINDS OUT FOR SURE THE VALIDITY OF INFO SHARED HE WILL PERSONALLY POST JUST LIKE HE DID WHEN HE CALLED THE R/V LAST TUES NIGHT. ACTIVATION IS THE ONLY PROCESS LEFT IN THIS INVESTMENT--CENTRAL BANKS NOW HAVE RATE LOCKED ON THEIR SCREENS (NOT LITTLE LOCAL BRANCH'S) AND ARE ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE DINAR AT THE NEW RATE.

Hold on let me get out my Okieometer...........................Yep its in the brown. Must be BS

So what do you think is the psychological reason that people would keep posting the BS? Or do we think they have some interest in hyping people up, so the sellers can sell more Dinar? Don't' get me wrong, I do believe it will revalue, but not it the time any of these people have ever claimed.

I agree Okie has always been wrong on date and rate. I must admit: I still read his stuff as all of you do based on the number of views and replies. When a post has Okie in the title it gets more looks than any of them. We come to this sites looking for new intel and hope that this ride will soon be over. While Okie is wrong all the time, his posts of the last week seem even more far fetched than ever. However, don't forget even our own Adam, who historically takes a quite conservative approach, has posted this week that now Ramadan is over we should be looking for some big news. Could it be that maybe, just maybe, there is a hint of truth this time from the "gurus" that are so often ridiculed and we may actually see the hoped for RV soon?

You will eat those words soon.

You too will eat your neggie words soon.

Tootles

I've been in this just a few months. So far I have lost track of the number of times that Okie has called it "Done" and been wrong. He has then come up with a new story on who was to blame that it did not happen. So yes I read his carp and my BS detector goes off like mad!

Sooner or later he will be right on the date maybe on the rate but don't defend him. He does not deserve it. And for the record I've been out of a job since January! so I need this to RV like now but I'm in Gods hands not my own.

GO RV!

I don't get it If you people think that all Okie posts are BS why ? WHY ? AGAIN WHY do you read them???

Don't like him or his posts then don't bring them over here- and surely don't read them.

Just asking WHY????

Pure entertainment value.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

I don't get it If you people think that all Okie posts are BS why ? WHY ? AGAIN WHY do you read them???

Don't like him or his posts then don't bring them over here- and surely don't read them.

Just asking WHY????

A serious answer would have to include a deep study and research of our complex personalities and then also the insight of some famous psychoanalyst...Then maybe it might be clear...Maybe.....

In the past 3 days,

I wonder how many people have quit their job, bought more dinar, and wonder if their day starts and ends with bouncing form every dinar site, eager for more misinformation.

There is so much activity going on this past week, I truly hope it bounces soon, if not, I am moving to China. Thats where all our money is anyway.

Thanks to Adam and the folks on this site for always being top notch and not pumpers.

anyone that buys into Guru pumpers definitely lacks conviction and is easily swayed....I you wish to own Dinar buy some....if you wish to doubt dont buy....buy what you are comfortable owning and get on with your life....what these idiots say every week should not affect one single line of your thinking....