Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinartrade Canada

oilfan

It is very interseting why are closed for this period.

6th.September is Parliament voting for HCL.

I heard too that 7th.Sep. is predicted for very important Contract signification between some Iraq companies and some foreign companies. Foreign companies want to have contract in "strong" IQD.

Something is in the air...

Edited by MK1964
  • Upvote 1

It is very interseting why are closed for this period.

6th.September is Parliament voting for HCL.

I heard too that 7th.Sep. is predicted for very important Contract signification between some Iraq companies and some foreign companies. Foreign companies want to have contract in "strong" IQD.

Something is in the air...

I am at a loss why this is so interesting. Labor Day has been around for some time now, and has always been a holiday where banks, school and many businesses are closed. It is the last hoopla of the summer. Ramadan has been celebrated for thousands and years, and Eid is celebrated as the final days of that celebration.

Parliament is voting on HCL on September 6th? How do you know this? I have seen this information in no other location. They very well may vote on the 6th, but it has not been in the news. Parliament goes back to work on the 6th. The only thing about the 6th that is funny to me, is the fact that the government extended Eid al-Fitr by three days, making a total of 6 days. I keep thinking about Shabibi stating he would 3-4 days of a banking holiday so he could implement a currency revision, but this particular time is probably premature in the scheme of events.

September 7th - where did you find that information? If "foreign companies want to have contract in "strong" IQD" they had better wait for a revalue.

There is a meeting on September 7th in London, where the Iraqi mining and mineral report will be presented for the first time to international investors. Shabibi will be there, along with other members of the government. The report has been confidential until this point. This will open a huge market for Iraqi, and provide another stream of revenue other than oil. This will involve contracts and I am sure all investors would like to see a stable and strong IQD.

If you can let us know where you read that Parliament is voting on the HCL on the 6th, I would like to have access to it.

'

Thanks, appreciate your time.

Edited by Carrello

No, there different. They were trying to play off Ali's success at the time when they started up. Not quite how they got away with it.

pp

When you register a company in Canada they look for similar names in Canada only.

Dont think Ali registered his brand or tradename in Canada