Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this the real Okie?

SupraRacer

I reckon a VP of the third largest oil company, wouldn't have as many typo's and obvious grammar mistakes as Okie tends to. That alone should show its not him, you don't become a VP like that without a major degree and you don't get a major degree if you can't spell

But i'm just a Redneck Farmer High school drop out, so i reckon, its just my opinion

• Upvote 3

I admit that I bought a whole bunch of IQD when the rumors were in overdrive back in June and got a bit in a hole. But do I regret having all that Dinar today? Nope. At the end of the day, it's up to me to not spend more than I can afford and take responsibility for my choices. I've since caught up and now understand that this could take anywhere from one hour to years and years. I'm willing to wait. I think once you have that understanding, then you know some of this guru stuff is just entertainment. But it is a shame so many people get in over their heads based on the promise of a "done deal."

On a different note, I decided I'm going to have a new avatar every week of a different Oscar winner. Just my way of entertaining myself till the RV. This week it's the lovely Penelope Cruz, first woman to win an Oscar from her native Spain. I just hope this darn thing RVs before I get to Grace Kelly. RV! By Christmas please!

Irregardless of who he, she, or it is claiming to be OOM, it will not matter very soon, right? For some reason he is listed here...http://www.............../honorable-mention-sites--companies.html

I do not know why. I could provide links to Bozo the Clown. If a person could really dig, you could find out, ok? It's not worth it!!! The circle is very small.

First time someone tells you that the dinar has definitely RV'd and you believe them shame on them, second time they make a RV declaration and you believe them, shame on you. The hundredth time someone feeds you full of bull and you believe them, well I have some property you might be interested in buying that is just slightly damp and has a few alligators swimming around on/in it. Okie has made way too many RV declarations to be credible, so if you still believe he is on the up and up then let me know and I will make you a real good "deal" on some land.

It doesn't really matter to me who OKIE is. Oh I went the sleuth route when the word came out about his being a vp for third largest oil company, found a vary suitable bio that could be him, but decided that this was all predicated on his claiming to be a big wig vp in the oil business. I decided that based on his various predictions that did not come to pass, I could not believe that his claim could be legitimate.

Now for the crux of my post. OKIE has hundreds (thousands?) of followers that are hanging on every post and that will follow him to the ends of the earth (cult following?). How can he possibly call for an RV on a weekend (done) and then tell these poor souls to QUIT THEIR JOBS? How many of these folks actually did quit based on OKIE's recommendation? This to me is unconscionable! He should be arrested for putting out such totally irresponsible information to the weak minded folks who follow him so fervently!

Well that's my opinion. Slanderous? Absolutely NOT!

Ok you or full of it, my sons wifes dad is a service and sales rep for locomotive, he flies all over the world making deals. In Iraq they have been suppling engines in large numbers, and have just recently signed a long term contract. Here is how it is going down, the US government pays the locomotive company and the US gets there IRAQ payment in oil at a price of $ per barrel. Dave said they will never get any money from IRAQ for there equipment or service it comes from the US government. Oakie has called nothing right if so put it in writing I would like to see it, the man might be from Oklahoma but the only thing he know about is BS.

They signed a contract with the US government not The Iraqi government (so you answered your Own statement )hahahaha Guy I have worked all over the world also here is one example First Kuwaiti is a supply comp.Just signed a contract for

20millionIQD

(for diesel generators 1 gen set is almost a million dollars) My ex Boss at KBR is the VP of sales (They supply 80% of the materials in Iraq )The contract is equal to $1 US same as the USG. contract But payed by IRAQ for there GOV.

if it was 1170 that would not even equal 1 gen. sets hahahaha not going to run vary much......................

and Kuwait don't need oil they have there own hahaha

And in the agreement signed by CPA was that the USG would repair all RR tracks and Engines taken out in desert storm..............Thats why He has a contract with the US not the IRAQIS

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2

It's Kinda Our Thing Around Here to VET Things Out and Not be Gullible. ;)

Perhaps ur Therapist can Help u with Seperating Fantasy from Reality. :blink:

U Better Hurry to be Firsties in Line at the Bank when it opens Tomorrow. Okie Said Its RV'ed ! :o

:D :D :D

VANMAN IS A PUMPER, Thug! NUFF SAID!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Based upon the chat that DinarThug posted and Okies claims to fame, could this really be him?? Red Cavaney Sr. VP of Government Affairs for Conoco/Philips. Okie claims to be a VP of the third largest oil company which would be Conoco/Philips. His profile is listed on the website under About/Leadership Team. Could the mystery actually be solved?

im disappointed i thought the real okie would be a picture of a FULL, used ,diaper

He looks like my Uncle, who is a shoe salesman

at age 53, he is not a Vietnam vet

Who said 53? The bio has him at 67....

Prior to joining ConocoPhillips in 2008, Cavaney was president and chief executive officer of the American Petroleum Institute (API). Before joining API in 1997, Cavaney was president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the American Paper Institute and founding president and CEO of the American Plastics Council and the American Forest & Paper Association. He also served on the senior White House staffs of Presidents Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford and Richard Nixon, and was president of Ericson Yachts, Inc., a major U.S. yacht manufacturer. He was honorably discharged as a lieutenant from the U.S. Navy, following three tours of combat duty in Vietnam.

Edited by MrDinarman

Sorry, but I don't get it. Why are people obsessed with this okie loser??? I would certainly hope that anyone reading his posts does so purely for what little entertainment value they can eek out of it. Surely, no one takes this ****** bag seriously.

because we have made pledges to not make fun of each other. We have to have some fun, no??