Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BULLDOG75 This is one of the most exciting weeks yet!!!! Aug.27,2011

chuck

Aug.27,2011

BULLDOG75

Aug 27 11:32 AM [bulldog75] Good Morning Everyone!

Aug 27 11:32 AM [bulldog75] This is one of the most exciting weeks yet.

Aug 27 11:33 AM [bulldog75] We know that many like to just look at the forums, some just like to chat and some work 3 jobs to feed their family and seldom get to see what s happening til the weekend and try to catch up.

Aug 27 11:34 AM [bulldog75] so here's what we will do; mostly due to the 'importance' and sequence of events this week.

Aug 27 11:35 AM [bulldog75] 1. a very short repost to catch up. 2. a current post 3. then Q and A. This will bring everyone up to date.

Aug 27 11:37 AM [bulldog75] (yesterday)1:22 PM [bulldog75] "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW". GOOD MORNING EVERYONE; WE KNOW THAT LIFE AND HAPPINESS IS A STATE OF MIND. ITS IMPORTANT THAT WE STAY FOCUSED ON LOVE AND HAPPINESS BECAUSE THAT IS ALWAYS OUR ANSWER. WHAT WE THINK, WE MANIFEST. WE KNOW MOST ALL THE FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES ABOUT OUR RVD POSSIBILITIES. LETS BRING IN OUR MANIFESTATIONS OF CURRENCY THROUGH THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING. AND LET'S PUSH THAT STORM FARTHER EAST OFF OUR COASTLINE. ALWAYS REMEMBER: YOU ARE CHOSEN, YOU ARE BLESSED AND VERY HIGHLY FAVORED. YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW. "PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING & ASKING": THANK YOU DEAR LORD JESUS for taking care of us. We pray for Your sacred GIFTS & BLESSINGS of Currency to us which we know and believe YOU are about to bestow on us, your Children. For YOU are the Alpha and Omega. Your wisdom and LIGHT & LOVE leads us to feel even more secure in your Hands. WE pray and know your path is as bright as your Sunshine. We come now offering our most sincerest "Prayer of Thanks" in advance for we know and believe that Your GIFT comes to us now in Your own Timing and in Your own Way. Pease continue to Bless our planet in this time and to allow the rains where our crops and lands are in drought. We also pray that the USA East Coast Hurrricane Storm be turned away further east back to the ocean so that our People lives, homes and families will be protected. We know and feel that YOU will answer our prayers now and we thank YOU in advance. For we pray in Your Holy Name. Amen.

[bulldog75] (yesterday continued) 1:26 PM [bulldog75] SWFloridaGuru : POSITIVE PRAYERFUL MINDS CAN MOVE HURRICANES AND ALSO BRING OUR iqd RV. 1:27 PM [bulldog75] WHAT WE HAD BEEN LACKING IMO IS THOUGHT PATTERNS OF THANKFULNESS. TIMING IS IN GOD'S HANDS AND imo WE SIMPLY HAVE TO BE READY TO RECEIVE.!!! 1:28 PM [bulldog75] WHEN WE ARE THANKFUL FOR WHAT WE HAVE; WE JUST RECEIVE MORE. THATS THE LAW OF THE UNIVERSE; ONE OF THE MANY. 1:28 PM [bulldog75] LAW OF INTENT; WHEN ARE HEARTS ARE READY AND RECEPTIVE; WE RECEIVE THE GIFTS. 1:34 PM [bulldog75] I URGE EVERYONE TO STAY POSITIVE AND THANKFUL ABOUT WHO WE ARE AND WHY WE ARE HERE. HE KNOWS THE ANSWER EVEN WHILE WE ARE SEARCHING FOR THE ANSWER. OUR HEARTS AND MINDS MUST BE IN THE PROPER PLACE TO RECEIVE OUR GIFTS; PLEASE REMEMBER : HIS GIFT IS NOT ONLY ABOUT THE IQD; ITS ABOUT THE LOVE AND CARE OF HIS CHILDREN. YOU ARE CHOSEN AND MEANT TO BE HERE. THIS IS NO MISTAKE THAT YOU ARE HERE AT THIS TIME AND PLACE. FOR YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR GIFT IS HIS TIME; THOUGH THE TIME IS SO VERY NEAR. YOUR ARE BLESSED NOW TO RECEIVE. FOR HIS LIGHT SHINES THE PATHWAY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE GIFT NOW. BE BLESSED AND GIVE YOUR 10% TO HIS KINGDOM; FOR YOU WILL RECEIVE 40X THAT IN HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS NOW. AMEN. SEE YOU AGAIN SOON. AMEN.

[bulldog75] NOW TODAY: POST COMING.

[bulldog75] THIS IS LIVE; NOT PRETYPED SO THERE WILL BE SOME TIME LAG BETWEEN SENTENCES.

[bulldog75] 11.40 CST; RATE POST PROBABILITY OF IQD BY TUES, AUG.30 IS 97.35% AND TRENDING UP WITH 2.65% X FACTORS OF UNKNOW, UNCONTROLLABLE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT DAILY FLOAT. THAT % WILL HOLD THRU TUES, AUG.30.

[bulldog75] OUR RATE APPEARS TO BE THE 3.68 OKIE RATE.

[bulldog75] AND AT THIS TIME WE ARE GOING TO STOP AND PAY A TRIBUTE TO OKIE. WE HAVE ALL SEEN OKIE'S POSTS. WE ALL KNOW, LOVE AND RESPECT THIS GRACIOUS MAN WHO HAS GIVEN HIS MOST PRECIOUS TREASURE TO YOU, HIS TIME. HE CAN NEVER GET THAT BACK. HE HAS GIVEN THAT TO YOU.

[bulldog75] TO SAY HE IS ONE OF A KIND, IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

[bulldog75] WHAT HE HAS DONE AND PUT TOGETHER IS MORE OF A 'MOSES CROSSING THE RED SEA'.

[bulldog75] WHATS IMPORTANT THIS SAT. MORNING IS TO ESTABLISH THE BELIEVABLILITY OF WHATS HAPPENING HERE.

[bulldog75] YOU ARE WITNESSING BEFORE YOU VERY EYES ; A UNIVERSAL PLANET EVENT THAT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF MAN.

[bulldog75] WHAT DATE THE RATE POST WE ALL KNOW IS SO IMPORTANT TO SO MANY; WE KNOW THE FINANCIAL CONDITION OF SO MANY OF OUR FAMILIES HERE AND IN THE USA; OTHER COUNTRIES.

[bulldog75] WE CONTINUE TO PRAY, KNOW AND TRUST OUR INTEL, LOGIC AND BELIEF IN ONE POWER OF UNIVERSAL CONTROL AND THAT IS GOD. WE RESPECT AND LOVE EVERYONE OF ALL RACES, CREEDS, RELIGIONS, FAITH KNOWING THAT OUR DIVINE DESTINATION COMES FORTH.

[bulldog75] SO WE KNOW OUR RATE. THOUGH THE DATE MAY SEEM SUPER IMPORTANT TO YOU, YES. SO WE ALL CAN CONTINUE TO GO FORTH AND DO THE WONDERFUL WORKS WITH OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

[bulldog75] LETS TALK SECURITY BRIEFLY; PROTECT YOUR FAMILY; DETAILS ARE ON DINAR RECAPS THIS MORNING. EXCELLENT ARTICLE; WE SUGGEST YOU USE THAT AS A GUIDELINE. YOUR COMPUTERS, HOME ADDRESSES ARE CRUCIAL. USE ALL THE EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL SOURCES THAT YOU CAN. THIS IS ABOUT PREPARATION NOW WHILE YOU!!! HAVE THE TIME. THE POST COMES SHORTLY. IMO OPINION ITS ON OR ABOUT TUES AUG.30, IMO OR EVEN BEFORE! ACTUALLY IT COULD OCCUR ANY HOUR AS WE PROJECTED.

[bulldog75] PROJECTIONS ARE BASE ON INTEL, FACTS, CONDITIONS, CIRCUMSTANCES. THERE ARE OVER 55 FACTS THAT TODAY, IMO, THAT PLACE US WHERE WE ARE! TO MANY TO ELABORATE.

[bulldog75] FROM OKIE TO OUR ENTIRE STAFF, ADMINS, MODS WHO CONTRIBUTE THEIR TIME AND ENERGY TO BRING YOU THE BEST OF THE BEST. WE WANT TO ALL EXTEND THE GREATEST CHEER TO OUR STAFF WHO HAVE MADE THIS TIME, PLACE AND EVENT POSSIBLE.

[bulldog75] DAY TO DAY THERE MAY BE OVER 10,000 ON THIS SITE. SO BEAR WITH US AS WE CONTINUE.

[bulldog75] THE TIME HAS COME FOR A RATE POST AND ITS NEAR. KEEP IN MIND, WE KNOW THE RATE; DO NOT BE OVERLY CONCERNED ABOUT THE DATE. I KNOW THATS EASIER SAID THAN DONE.

[bulldog75] WE ARE STAYING ABSOLUTELY 100% POSITIVE HERE KNOWING THE DATE COMES SOONER ; NOT LATER. OUR PROJECTIONS HAVE BEEN QUITE ACCURATE. THERE ARE DETAILS GALORE; LETS NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN DETAILS. EVERYONE HAS AN ANGLE AND OPINION. BRIEF AND SHORT IS THE ANSWER HERE.

[bulldog75] LASTLY, OUR REPOST THIS MORNING WAS ABOUT THE POWER OF THE MIND. WHAT ONE THINKS, THEY MANIFEST.

NO ONE PUT US THERE BUT OURSELF.. WE ARE WHERE WE ARE BY "CHOICE". IT IS NO MISTAKE THAT YOU ARE HERE; BECAUSE YOU ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE. THIS IS DIVINE INTERVENTION.

[bulldog75] HEAVEN OR heck IS IN OUR MIND; WE CHOOSE TO BE WHERE WE ARE. NO ONE PUT US THERE BUT OURSELF.. WE ARE WHERE WE ARE BY "CHOICE". IT IS NO MISTAKE THAT YOU ARE HERE; BECAUSE YOU ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE. THIS IS DIVINE INTERVENTION.

[bulldog75] YOUR GIFT COMES NOW AS WE PROCLAIMED YESTERDAY....AND NOW TODAY...AND TOMORROW. FOR HIS GIFT COMES TO MANY DINARIANS ALL OVER OUR PLANET. WE RENDER TO CAESAR THE TAXES AND WE GIVE TO GODS KINGDOM 10% OF THE GROSS FOR YOU WILL RECEIVE 40X YOUR DONATION IN HEALTH, WEALTH AND IMMEDIATE AND FUTURE HAPPINESS.

[bulldog75] DIREGARD THE 'NON-BELIEVERS' FOR THEY ARE LOST, WANDERING IN THE DESSERT, TRYING TO FIND THEIR LOST SELF. (ALL YOU CAN DO IS LOVE THEM AND SHOW THEM THE WAY AND THE LIGHT; FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DO AT TIMES; WANDERING SHEEP).

[bulldog75] YOUR BASKET WITH OTHER RATES AND CURRENCIES WILL BE REVEALED SOON.

[bulldog75] OK; TIME FOR Q AND A: REMEMBER THE DATE COMES SOON; WE HAVE COVERED THAT; IMO, ON OR BEFORE AUG 30 FOR WE HAVE COVERED THAT ONE FOR DAYS/WEEKS. IMO, I DO NOT SEE THE GOAL POSTS MOVING AND WE SHOULD BE GOOD WITH THAT DATE. I AM ONLY THE MESSENGER AND PART OF THE TEAM HERE. WE FOCUS ON THE JOURNEY AND DESTINATION.

[bulldog75] WE ARE ALL DESIRING THE SAME OBJECTIVE. LETS ALL CONCIOUSLY WORK TOGETHER HAVING THE SAME FRAME OF MIND OF TOTAL POSTIVIE THINKING TO KEEP US ON TRACK; KNOWING HIS GIFT COMES TO US, THE CHOSEN.

[bulldog75] AMEN.

[bulldog75] Q AND A TIME; OK; GO.

[billie_j] [shari] So, has the WGS been finished yet? Many say that these have to be finalized first...

[bulldog75] NOT IMPORTANT; NO OVER ANALYZING.

[Josey Wales] [rtiny] Does this Basil III thing completed and was that part of the hold up ?

[bulldog75] YES PARTIAL; IMO PARTIAL COSMETICS....... DELAYS, YES.

[sovereign] All questions WILL go through Only Billie_j - Josey Wales - or Corvette Girl .... NO QUESTIONS will be answered otherwise.

[CorvetteGirl] [soonerfan] Bulldog, you and OKIE and Scottyg still having lunch on MONDAY?

[sovereign] All questions WILL go through Only Billie_j - Josey Wales - or Corvette Girl .... NO QUESTIONS will be answered otherwise.

[CorvetteGirl] [soonerfan] Bulldog, you and OKIE and Scottyg still having lunch on MONDAY?

[billie_j] [Razorback Dave] For Bulldog75: Since we are on an "any hour" watch for the rate post, and CBI and FOREX are closed, is there another place we could be watching for the rate post between now and tomorrow afternoon?

[bulldog75] billie_j : THAT WHY TUES, WED, THUR ARE BEST FOR GLOBAL POSTS; BUT A SUBWAY SANDWICH ON MONDAY WOULD BE A "QUE BUENO" ~ AND AN "OLE".

[Josey Wales] [muzungu] Hi Josey if you could ask Bulldog what are the sequence of events that need to happen for the RV to show up here stateside?

[bulldog75] Josey Wales : SOMEONE NEEDS TO 'ROLLOVER' AND PUSH THE 'GO GREEN BUTTON' AND GET OFF THE GOLFCOURSE.

[CorvetteGirl] [rtiny] Does he think the RV rate is live just waiting for it to catch up here in the US, does he think that IQD is going forward sooner than later

[bulldog75] CorvetteGirl : ITS PLUGGED, HOT AND READY. THERE IS SOME ELITE CONTROL HERE WITH THE TIMING. ALL HUMANS ARE CONNECTED IN SOME WAY ; ALL THE WAY UP THE LADDER; THEIR LUNCH TIME IS SET ALSO

[billie_j] [superdj567] Will the 3.68 be pared with the Bristish pound?

[bulldog75] NO GUARANTEES, IMO, THIS IS USD.

[Josey Wales] [867530niner] Please ask Bulldog if he can elaborate a little on the "no airport" comment from last nights chat w/Okie ScottiG & Bear?

[bulldog75] Josey Wales ; NO AIRPORT/ ? MY 4 CYLINDER ISUZU ENGINE 4 SEATER CAN LAND ANYWHERE; YOU CAN EVEN FOLD THE WINGS AND PLACE IN THE GARAGE.

[CorvetteGirl] [muzungu] please ask Bulldog what are the sequence of events that need to happen for the RV to show up here stateside?

[bulldog75] CorvetteGirl : YOU, YOUR PRAYERS, YOUR POSITIVE STATE OF MIND AND BELIEF THAT YOU ARE CHOSEN, HIGHLY FAVORED, BLESSED ...........AND KNOW YOUR GIFT COMES NOW. .....................FOR YOUR BELIEVE.

[billie_j] [C33] What do you think of Kaparoni stating RV after Sept 7? Thank you.

[bulldog75] billie_j : ITS IN HIS OPINION....WE RESPECT EVERYONE.

[bulldog75] OK; ITS BEEN A GOOD DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD AT OKIE'S SITE. WE ARE BLESSED.

[Josey Wales] [susieg] 1. saw where Dinar Trade listed its cash-in sites. Ali said he wouldn't do so until there was an RV. With this and the intel u have, r u saying it looks pretty certain for this coming week?

[bulldog75] WE WILL SEE YOU SOON.......OH AND THINK ABOUT THAT 4 CYLINDER PLANE IN THE GARAGE.

[bulldog75] Josey Wales ; ON OR ABOUT THE 30TH. ; .........OR ANY HOUR NOW!!!

[bulldog75] OK; IT TIME TO GO.

[bulldog75] CorvetteGirl DONG; BASKET COMING WITH THAT

[bulldog75] BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE. TIME FOR TAKE OFF.

[bulldog75] BLESSINGS TO OKIE, ALL STAFF, ALL DINARIANS, EVERYONE ! YOU ARE LOVED. KNOW YOUR GIFT COMES NOW.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Aug.27,2011

[bulldog75] AND AT THIS TIME WE ARE GOING TO STOP AND PAY A TRIBUTE TO OKIE. WE HAVE ALL SEEN OKIE'S POSTS. WE ALL KNOW, LOVE AND RESPECT THIS GRACIOUS MAN WHO HAS GIVEN HIS MOST PRECIOUS TREASURE TO YOU, HIS TIME. HE CAN NEVER GET THAT BACK. HE HAS GIVEN THAT TO YOU.

[bulldog75] TO SAY HE IS ONE OF A KIND, IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

[bulldog75] WHAT HE HAS DONE AND PUT TOGETHER IS MORE OF A 'MOSES CROSSING THE RED SEA'.

[bulldog75] DAY TO DAY THERE MAY BE OVER 10,000 ON THIS SITE. SO BEAR WITH US AS WE CONTINUE.

I see a split personality here. Is OKIE Bulldog75? HMMMM!!!!!

It looks as if they us current IQD to USD values for their site claims. "THERE MAY BE OVER 10,000 ON THIS SITE". Divide this by 1170 and it = 8.55 (I believe it.) The .55 is clearly a half wit. Makes sense!!!B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lost me at BULLDOG75

Let’s be honest with this

Libya in a whole world of pooh

Iraq same fate

ban Ki Moon same old same old speech practically word for word, schools, education, electric, water, toilet roll, sandwiches, pencils, crayons FUEL!!!! (Libya has plenty of it so what the heck wan ki moon is talking about i have no idea)

Lets just time out folks & think

The Middle East is totally messed up & once again you me are asked to bail them out

Forget it already I am in this to deep to continue

Iraq will not RV or RD this year

PERIOD

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lost me at BULLDOG75

Iraq same fate

ban Ki Moon same old same old speech practically word for word, schools, education, electric, water, toilet roll, sandwiches, pencils, crayons FUEL!!!! (Libya has plenty of it so what the heck wan ki moon is talking about i have no idea)

The Middle East is totally messed up & once again you me are asked to bail them out

PERIOD

Agree 100% the Dinar will not RV this year. The gurus can spin it anyway they want!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wheeeeeeee! zzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzz....oops, did I miss something. It is getting boring. I guess he will never stop. Oh well, bulldog, just keep bringing your crap. Nobody believes it anymore. :blink: Bulldog's new name...the Energizer Bulldog Bunny. He keeps fibbing, and fibbing, and fibbing. Go E.B.B.!

Lost me at BULLDOG75

Iraq same fate

PERIOD

You're probably right zantac, every other month there is hype and reasons why it will happen, and yet the time passes and we wait. No doubt there will be more delays and excuses for the Rv not occurring, common sense dictates to not count on anything with this.