Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jackson Hole - Bernanke - Shabibi - GOOD NEWS!!

navysky

Before you get too hyped over this, I'm just connecting a few dots and laying out what I think is coming ---- THE RV!!!

This weekend (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, there has been a global economic summit going on. Shabibi is attending along with a who's who of anything economic throughout the world. Bernanke spoke and didn't have much in the way of optimistic news. That is a GOOD thing!! How you say? Recently Shabibi stated, in an article, that Joey from another site's nightly conference call read, that Shabibi had said that Iraq would either "Revalue the currency" or it would continue to deflate the value of the currency. On the one hand, he just gave us what he's going to do: RV!! On the other hand, why would he mention deflate it? So that it wasn't so obvious what he was doing. Had to include a second option right? But frankly, with the growth we're seeing in Iraq, that second option is ridiculous and very unrealistic. The article said that Shabibi would make this decision based upon the condition of the economy throughout the world (,,,more or less). With bad news (or just nothing optimistic) from Bernanke, that leaves this wide open for Shabibi to be the hero and RV the Dinar and pull us out of this global recession.

Connect the dots...Joey, if you're reading this, please comment and put these pieces together for the forum members to see how these articles and the lack of good news from BErnanke IS actually great news for the RV to happen!!!

GOOOOOOOOO RVVVVV!!!!!!

Also, there was something said about paying someone no later than 3 days before September 15th. (Joey, help me out on this one)

Also something about in a meeting September 7th (+/-) that Shabibi would disclose the reports (oil and gold and other resources) that reveal the value within Iraq (as a justification for why Shabibi could revalue the Dinar up to the value he will, which also infers that it will be done before then)

• Upvote 8

Eid al-Fitr holiday ends on September 5th (If Somebody could get a link I would appreciate it.)

Eid al fitr is either on the 30th of August, or the 31st (depending on the sighting of the new moon), and it goes on for two days (Sept 2nd at most).

Just wanted to make things clear. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, RVVVVVVVVVVV

:)

Here is two more dots to add to the puzzle.

Eid al-Fitr holiday ends on September 5th (If Somebody could get a link I would appreciate it.)

Obama to unveil his plan to boost the economy on September 5th My link

Eid al fitr is either on the 30th of August, or the 31st (depending on the sighting of the new moon), and it goes on for two days (Sept 2nd at most).

Just wanted to make things clear. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, RVVVVVVVVVVV

:)

• Upvote 1

whatever, this same exact scenario has played out every year since I've been in this.

Exactly, don'tt read to much into this.

#1 Who the heck is Joey?

#2 Everyone got excited last year at this time also and nothing happened.

Are we closer? Absolutely!

But don't read into something when there is nothing to read into. This will happen soon enough, but remember to stay grounded.

• Upvote 2

Maybe I can help a little bit:

Also, there was something said about paying someone no later than 3 days before September 15th. (Joey, help me out on this one)

Maliki had said that the government pay raises would be seen three days after the change in the currency. Notice some government employees just had their wages lowers drastically. Makes sense?

Also something about in a meeting September 7th (+/-) that Shabibi would disclose the reports (oil and gold and other resources) that reveal the value within Iraq (as a justification for why Shabibi could revalue the Dinar up to the value he will, which also infers that it will be done before then)

Iraq is holding a conference in London on September 7th, and the star of the show is Iraqi's new minerals report outling the wealth of Iraq. Investors from all over the world will be attending, along with Shabibi.

Somebody asked about Joey - she is from another place that specializes in deciphering the news.

I do believe the government mandated that Eir will run for 5 days, 8/29 through 9/4, although yes, the Muslims typically follow the lunar calendar for this. Note: (and I do not have the link) Shabibi had stated that if he had a 3-4 national holiday, he could implement the currency changes with the banks.

Just my two dinars. I hope it helps.

• Upvote 2

It was my understanding that Iraq could not value all it's resources till they were out of chapter 7 and I believe they enter chapter 8!

hopefully this is correct!

capt. cliff

That was my understanding too capt. Cliff. Maybe I am mistaken, but I didn't think they could go international without being completely out of chap 7...once chap 7 is done then they can go into chap 8. That is why I can't figure out what all the excitement is about right now. I have done my fair share of research, but maybe I am just not aware of something?

not so sure what you mean really...i'm still hoping shabbs or some one from iraq is in wyoming...but i haven't seen any news referancing iraq even has a representative there this year....please post if you find anything confirming iraq has some one there ....thanks

Before you get too hyped over this, I'm just connecting a few dots and laying out what I think is coming ---- THE RV!!!

This weekend (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, there has been a global economic summit going on. Shabibi is attending along with a who's who of anything economic throughout the world. Bernanke spoke and didn't have much in the way of optimistic news. That is a GOOD thing!! How you say? Recently Shabibi stated, in an article, that Joey from another site's nightly conference call read, that Shabibi had said that Iraq would either "Revalue the currency" or it would continue to deflate the value of the currency. On the one hand, he just gave us what he's going to do: RV!! On the other hand, why would he mention deflate it? So that it wasn't so obvious what he was doing. Had to include a second option right? But frankly, with the growth we're seeing in Iraq, that second option is ridiculous and very unrealistic. The article said that Shabibi would make this decision based upon the condition of the economy throughout the world (,,,more or less). With bad news (or just nothing optimistic) from Bernanke, that leaves this wide open for Shabibi to be the hero and RV the Dinar and pull us out of this global recession.

Connect the dots...Joey, if you're reading this, please comment and put these pieces together for the forum members to see how these articles and the lack of good news from BErnanke IS actually great news for the RV to happen!!!

GOOOOOOOOO RVVVVV!!!!!!

I still want someone to tell me where the 1+ trillion dollars is going to come from to cover the RV. Buffett just took over BofA with 5 billion. Anyone know the difference between one billion and one trillion? It's about equal to the distance from here to the moon v. here to the sun.

Where's the trillion dollars going to come from? Are all the banks in the world together, a trillion dollars liquid?

• Downvote 1

I still want someone to tell me where the 1+ trillion dollars is going to come from to cover the RV. Buffett just took over BofA with 5 billion. Anyone know the difference between one billion and one trillion? It's about equal to the distance from here to the moon v. here to the sun.

Where's the trillion dollars going to come from? Are all the banks in the world together, a trillion dollars liquid?

Electronic..:D