Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just posted this on Okie's site in a thread...sickening these people listen to him and his crap!

I Have more Knowledge On this investment than Just about anybody on this site.

I never said i believed anything that anybody has said on this site!

Who has the wright to put anybody down? You? Your A Cool Arrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okie.....is that you? Oh, hey. Nice new name. I like it. And you do have more knowledge than anybody. I know Shabibi doesn't make a move without you.

How is Jackson Hole? Ready for your speech? Watch out for the moose.

Edited by Carrello

Sooooo, if I'm a prick WITHOUT ears can I keep my head in my a$ and keep bashing Okie? Just wanted to check. Idiot.

Ohhhh Happy.... and you said that with a smile on your face too I bet! laugh.gif Good one.... ahhh the DV.... it takes all kinds, kinda like a family tree, there are a lot of nuts hanging from that tree! rolleyes.gif

Ohhhh Happy.... and you said that with a smile on your face too I bet! laugh.gif Good one.... ahhh the DV.... it takes all kinds, kinda like a family tree, there are a lot of nuts hanging from that tree! rolleyes.gif

He ended up apologizing to all of us...so now we are Best Friends Forever! :)

And yes, I agree about the diverse group here. That's kinda what makes it great!

• Upvote 2

Enough please...Just stay away from the "Rumors"....I finally learned that..all it did was confuse me and make me madangry.gif I am wanting facts and never got it there....Not here to play games...just patiently waiting on RV..and that's it..wink.gif It's gonna happen... Pay attention to what Adam says.. that's why I joined anyway...smile.gif

Like your thoughts, well thought out ... but while your studying Arabic you might wanna study geography a wee bit, or at least consult a map! rolleyes.gif Just sayin! Thanks!smile.gif

Jackson Hole, WY. Link : http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=&q=jackson+hole+wy&gs_upl=1553l5078l0l11883l12l10l0l3l3l0l203l938l3.3.1l7l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x53531a58fccf7f4b:0x3d1c01cbb13a835c,Jackson,+WY&gl=us&ei=RwNVTrCtB8eBgAf9ueBI&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CGAQ8gEwAA

Thanks Rod for the insight but I already had been corrected and even admitted I was wrong...

Now the unfortunate part about all what has transpired from the day this thread was started and today is that Okie called an RV the next night after I was trying to warn his followers of his false prophecies...

Well I asked his punk a$$ for proof of it and as we all know got told to sit down shut up it rv'd take my word good night...so I led the Lynch mob on his a$$ bashed the hell out of him with factual evidence of his false prophecies even helped a few friends to calm down who met here while we told jokes and laughed it up with some straight conversation then a single mom from okie's site to come over here and get some clarity, so what I did was justified by being a martyr on his site and helping someone in real need to ease her stress, get herself grounded and looking for the facts!

The call squad, gives me my props cause I do my research and genuinely care to help people when I can, that is what we are here for, that is why the like minds come together and seems like they all come together here and pay attention to the sources of factual information from the same channels as well...also people read my posts because I'm not a leftist, or a rightist, I'm not red, nor blue...I'm a Libertarian Red, White, and Blue all the way to the heart I'm not affraid to speak my mind right or wrong or somewhere in the middle...not all things right are true, not all things wrong are untrue I simply speak the truth however it is on my mind...I could care less what others think that would only hinder me from growing I listen and learn from everyone's opinion good or bad because that is how I stay humble...I am no better than anyone else, but if you lie I am going to call your sorry a$$ out on it!!

He ended up apologizing to all of us...so now we are Best Friends Forever! :)

And yes, I agree about the diverse group here. That's kinda what makes it great!

awww see one big happy family nobody is crazy just takes some time conversing to get to know someone a little!!

• Upvote 1