Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 needs to clear things up for us

I wish to apologize in advance for what some may take as wasting your time, but inquiring minds would want to know:

I would like for once, to see a Dinar Research group / Team, whatever, explain why they move back and forth all the time with their information.

It has been widely accepted that Intel can be wrong, can change, and roadblocks have come up at the last minute. In this case, HOW DUMB ARE WE PERCEIVED TO BE?

This latest one has finally prompted me to post for the first time in two years.

In the rumor section, and article titled "Frank's Latest", there was possibly the most blatent conflicting information contained in the same con call I have ever read.

In the first paragraph, Frank talks about his new web site, and this is followed by the following statements:

1. "Frank is going to sell Dinars from now on".

2. "Frank asks that many of us to stop asking about what the rate and date are going to be".

3. "Frank speaks of Delta saying he heard Shabibi on Iraqi TV say they are going to remove the 3 zeros. Frank says to Delta to go ahead and release this info to the family. Shabibi is speaking about the 3 languages on the currency meaning this is coming very soon! They are ready!

Frank says, Shabibi, is talking out loud, sort of defiantly letting us know this is almost done.

4. "Frank speaks of how CBI and GOI are “smack talking” the world about their soon to be implemented monetary policy.

Frank explains that the contacts from whom his broker gets their dinar from a bank in Jordan then at the CBI have seen the new lower denoms. They are no longer being hidden in the back but are in view now and they see them with their own eyes but they are not released just yet".

Now, does this sound like Frank believes that we are near the end of this long wait? If so, why then would he just announce this late in the game that he is going to "START" selling Dinar in the ninth inning with two outs. We need for Frank to explain himself in a way we can all understand. Either Delta and Franks team has information that looks like we are at the end of this , OR, he knows that we are no where near the end and he is willing to lead everyone on, while he helps us, by selling more Dinar,

What then would the definition of a "PUMPER" really be?

This could possibly be the first time I believe the term could be used properly. Others have been labeled pumpers, but if they are not selling anything, and do not stand to make any profit, other than mis-information, what could be their motive.

It is really too bad, Frank used to be one of the most believable "gurus", but now it seems he is joining the "ScrewUs"

Sorry for the rant, but it is so frustrating that one by one each of the upstanding people involved in this have begun to turn or let us down.

IS there a RV in our future? Don't ask Frank anymore. He cannot decide if we should prepare to cash in next week, or send him another order for more Dinar.

Yellowsky

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

I think your upset for nothing... I think he is only selling for people that are trying to sell what they have because they need immediate cash... Just like when people post dinars for sale here... I'm sure he is not a liscenced dealer recieving a shipment from Iraq

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Learned a long time ago; FRANK KNOWS NOTHING.

I agree, he portends to know a great deal of something every time he talks, but when he talks, it's in a circle skewed to meet what he perceives needs to be heard in order to sell dinars. The fact that he initially promoted himself in this investment as a "man of god" and then allowed what obviously is the real Frank (money grubbing, lying) to surface, is sickening to me. He IS a true PUMPER.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Frank is a fraud and has mislead everyone for a long time in my opinion. He is attempting to cash in the vacuum left by Ali's departure along with his other buddies we know from the summit group. Worst he does it under the guise of religion to promote his credibility. I wouldn't believe anything out of that man's mouth. Consider researching personality disorders and pay attention to "grandiose" idea parts and lack of empathy etc etc. I know people love this guy but WATCH OUT!

He gets the money from Jordan is awfully interesting. I thought Ali got his directly from the CBI. Perhaps not. Did you read the article posted today in the news section about money laundry concerns to other countries flowing through banks beyond the CBI's watchful eye. That makes me a little nervous.

• Upvote 10

Just over the few months that I have been invested I have seen Frank and his goons at PTR lie on a daily basis. Anything coming from them is fabricated. How many lies does he have to tell before people wake up and see him for what he is. A lying blatant dinar pumper. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 4

Just over the few months that I have been invested I have seen Frank and his goons at PTR lie on a daily basis. Anything coming from them is fabricated. How many lies does he have to tell before people wake up and see him for what he is. A lying blatant dinar pumper. Just my opinion.

Perhaps you have mentioned this, but how did you get involved in the IQD?

Frank is a fraud and has mislead everyone for a long time in my opinion. He is attempting to cash in the vacuum left by Ali's departure along with his other buddies we know from the summit group. Worst he does it under the guise of religion to promote his credibility. I wouldn't believe anything out of that man's mouth. Consider researching personality disorders and pay attention to "grandiose" idea parts and lack of empathy etc etc. I know people love this guy but WATCH OUT!

He gets the money from Jordan is awfully interesting. I thought Ali got his directly from the CBI. Perhaps not. Did you read the article posted today in the news section about money laundry concerns to other countries flowing through banks beyond the CBI's watchful eye. That makes me a little nervous.

You know when people play the religious card in business, look the other way. Frank sounds like a snake in the grass.

• Upvote 2

Don't see you with any "intel" my friend. At least Frank has something to contribute. Whether good or bad it's up to us to decide. Not for some "two bit know nothing" to comment about in a negitive way!!!! :unsure:

Might know more than you think; I'm not a pumper though. Big difference.

• Upvote 2

Learned a long time ago; FRANK KNOWS NOTHING.

Nothing is right, proven wrong again and again...classic pumper

Don't see you with any "intel" my friend. At least Frank has something to contribute. Whether good or bad it's up to us to decide. Not for some "two bit know nothing" to comment about in a negitive way!!!! :unsure:

Frank does not have anthing to contribute, at most he tries to play off that he knew something that comes out in the press a couple days ago, but could not share it because it would expose a contact or he would have his balls cut off for sharing. He has never had any intel that has come true. Not sure how someone who has been around as long as you could be defending him.

Robo knows more then most on these sites, very well informed, you would do well to listen to him

I thought the same thing when I read that. Add to that Ali's sudden departure and the possible raid on the another site, the recenct stoppage of sales from other dinar dealers. Things that make you go hmmmm.

this is old news frank has been sellin dinars for months now. Ive spoken with him personally. Bluestar and myself.

So, you know he sells, and you know he profits from higher sales. This makes anything he does or says in regards to this investment even more questionable. What could he possibly gain from making people believe that this is going to happen soon? hmmm...and people like you push his bs evey chance you get and defend it as entertainment.

What was the phone call, an interview to take you to the next step from pumpers pet to a bogus intel provieder under a new name, or you shootin strait to pumper status?

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Nothing is right, proven wrong again and again...classic pumper

Frank does not have anthing to contribute, at most he tries to play off that he knew something that comes out in the press a couple days ago, but could not share it because it would expose a contact or he would have his balls cut off for sharing. He has never had any intel that has come true. Not sure how someone who has been around as long as you could be defending him.

Robo knows more then most on these sites, very well informed, you would do well to listen to him

I thought the same thing when I read that. Add to that Ali's sudden departure and the possible raid on the another site, the recenct stoppage of sales from other dinar dealers. Things that make you go hmmmm.

So, you know he sells, and you know he profits from higher sales. This makes anything he does or says in regards to this investment even more questionable. What could he possibly gain from making people believe that this is going to happen soon? hmmm...and people like you push his bs evey chance you get and defend it as entertainment.

What was the phone call, an interview to take you to the next step from pumpers pet to a bogus intel provieder under a new name, or you shootin strait to pumper status?

ahh u mad because someone is making money?? get over yourself man my god how old are u anyhow to fight with a 26 year old???? haha pathetic. We all make choices in life we bought the dinar why worry about what other people do??? worry about yourself. I can honestly care less what u think about me i dont know you and dont wanna know you so with that said think what u will and yes i have talked to Frank numerous times about the dinar and i will honestly say Frank is not a pumper and Delta is indeed real but to eaches own believe it or not evryone has an opinion and well good luck.

I find it rather funny if someone sells dinar they are automatically a pumper its just funny to be honest. So is Ali a pumper or Ty from dinar banker im just tellin it the way it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

ahh u mad because someone is making money?? get over yourself man my god how old are u anyhow to fight with a 26 year old???? haha pathetic. We all make choices in life we bought the dinar why worry about what other people do??? worry about yourself. I can honestly care less what u think about me i dont know you and dont wanna know you so with that said think what u will and yes i have talked to Frank numerous times about the dinar and i will honestly say Frank is not a pumper and Delta is indeed real but to eaches own believe it or not evryone has an opinion and well good luck.

I find it rather funny if someone sells dinar they are automatically a pumper its just funny to be honest. So is Ali a pumper or Ty from dinar banker im just tellin it the way it is.

Mad that someone who makes the money does so with shaddy business practices, with help from 26 year old punks like you who are so drunk on the kool aid that you try to justify the fact that he preys on the people who do not understand this investment, who constantly feeds them the kool aid to to get more sales for people like himself. Ali and Ty were never proven to be someone on the forums pumping sales, but I would not put it past any of them.

You tell me to worry about myself, but the honest thing to do is to help those who don't know, who are not as well informed to watch out for people like frank and his pets like you. Your weak azz arguement is testimony to your igrorance once again. Try and keep up easy, Your an EASY target the more you show yourself to be connected to them.

• Upvote 4

Mad that someone who makes the money does so with shaddy business practices, with help from 26 year old punks like you who are so drunk on the kool aid that you try to justify the fact that he preys on the people who do not understand this investment, who constantly feeds them the kool aid to to get more sales for people like himself. Ali and Ty were never proven to be someone on the forums pumping sales, but I would not put it past any of them.

You tell me to worry about myself, but the honest thing to do is to help those who don't know, who are not as well informed to watch out for people like frank and his pets like you. Your weak azz arguement is testimony to your igrorance once again. Try and keep up easy, Your an EASY target the more you show yourself to be connected to them.

lol weak ass argument your probably a 50 something year old man that just loves to bash others because they make money typical hater yet you assume they are pumpers with no proof to validate this as fact yet im the ignorant one huh??? typical hater that i just wave and smile. Im done with you have fun...hahahaha.

Show me proof He is pumping dinar and lying to the rest intentionally aabout what he gets about the dinar. Once you do that then you have won this argument until then you just showed your ignorance. O and when this does RV ill mail you a pumpers pet t-shirt but ill specifically make you one that says on the back Easy ridder's #1 fan lol. Have a good day man.....

You condemn someone of such things when you have never even spoken tothe guy like many, same way you call me a pumers pet when you do not know me typical all i can say typical.

And honestly if Frank is trying to prey on the innocent that i am not aawaare of that is his matter not me. I post because its info on the dinar whether its a rumor or not is irrelevant, We all make choices to click on what category we wish to read yet you come on pages that i comment on and always have something to say about my comment im beginning to think you like me a little or stalking me.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

lol weak ass argument your probably a 50 something year old man that just loves to bash others because they make money typical hater yet you assume they are pumpers with no proof to validate this as fact yet im the ignorant one huh??? typical hater that i just wave and smile. Im done with you have fun...hahahaha.

Show me proof He is pumping dinar and lying to the rest intentionally aabout what he gets about the dinar. Once you do that then you have won this argument until then you just showed your ignorance. O and when this does RV ill mail you a pumpers pet t-shirt but ill specifically make you one that says on the back Easy ridder's #1 fan lol. Have a good day man.....

You condemn someone of such things when you have never even spoken tothe guy like many, same way you call me a pumers pet when you do not know me typical all i can say typical.

And honestly if Frank is trying to prey on the innocent that i am not aawaare of that is his matter not me. I post because its info on the dinar whether its a rumor or not is irrelevant, We all make choices to click on what category we wish to read yet you come on pages that i comment on and always have something to say about my comment im beginning to think you like me a little or stalking me.

Actually, I will be 40 in January, and your my choice for bashing due to your constant sharing and backing of these fools, and because so many have come to think that you are someone to respect on this forum. Fact is that your admission of a connection to someone who sells dinar should be a wake up call for all these people.

As for proof that Frank is a pumper, you provided that for us. I don't need to prove anything now, anyone who has read anything from Frank in the past has seen his info proven wrong time and again. Not my fault you are blind to it. But it was you who provided the real meat to the arguement by confirming that he sells dinar. That alone is the smoking gun to this arguement. He has motive to decieve, the sales he gets from those who buy, or tell others to buy, becasuse of the information he provides.

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Frank lost all credibility (at least) in part, because when someone doesn't agree with him, he attaches these people with assignations like "they're demonic" "they're evil", etc. People defend him when others don't agree with him, yet he says things like this when people express their opinion? Not good.

• Upvote 2

Actually you are telling it like YOU see it. And EACHES OWN I am guessing means to each HIS OWN...

This is a speculative investment. Meaning the news is scant at best. It will be until it happens. That is how monitary systems work and are changed. The news wont be straight forward or IRAQ will stand to loose too much.

As for your youthful age, I will say with my years of wisdom, respect your elders... They have been around the block a few times more and we would hope this trail we took made us a little smarter. Also time goes by quickly. Before you know it you will be as wise and in the realization that time has brought about more questions to ask than answers. The one thing I have watched is that the generation I am seeing coming down the pike has less respect and moral judgement then the one I came from. If it keeps going this way you will be looking back with even more surprise at what follows you than I am.

Now as for the definition of a PUMPER to me is someone who puts out false intel which over and over proves to be dead wrong. At one point someone was listing quotes and times and dates of people who continually posted BS. I for one believe FRANK has been in that realm many times. If he sells DINAR his credibility for doing this should be listed so those who fall prey by those who sell dinar is made obvious. That is IMHO!

Good luck son and I hope this does well for you and you use the wealth in the proper way.

PEACE

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 2

Actually you are telling it like YOU see it. And EACHES OWN I am guessing means to each HIS OWN...

This is a speculative investment. Meaning the news is scant at best. It will be until it happens. That is how monitary systems work and are changed. The news wont be straight forward or IRAQ will stand to loose too much.

As for your youthful age, I will say with my years of wisdom, respect your elders... They have been around the block a few times more and we would hope this trail we took made us a little smarter. Also time goes by quickly. Before you know it you will be as wise and in the realization that time has brought about more questions to ask than answers. The one thing I have watched is that the generation I am seeing coming down the pike has less respect and moral judgement then the one I came from. If it keeps going this way you will be looking back with even more surprise at what follows you than I am.

Now as for the definition of a PUMPER to me is someone who puts out false intel which over and over proves to be dead wrong. At one point someone was listing quotes and times and dates of people who continually posted BS. I for one believe FRANK has been in that realm many times. If he sells DINAR his credibility for doing this should be listed so those who fall prey by those who sell dinar is made obvious. That is IMHO!

Good luck son and I hope this does well for you and you use the wealth in the proper way.

PEACE

Excellent post +1 :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Frank is not a pumper? Ok so a guy who makes up lies daily about an imminet RV and has been doing this for all the months I have been involved who also sells dinar is not a pumper? Wasn't it Delta who just told us that parliament just approved the 000 law? Yeah yet another lie. If I took the time Easy I could go back and post hundreds of lies that these PUMPERS have told on a daily basis. Now you tell me, what other reason would they have for telling hundreds of made up lies on a daily basis over such a long period of time? Out of the goodness of their hearts? Yeah right. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1