Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KTFM - Adam posting for Frank26 - 02/13/10

dinarded

for now pray for this source of mine that is in the Northeast in a White building. These four sources have caused me to put us at 9.65.

Must be his contact at the White House and I know the 9.65 is code not the rate. So can anyone figure it out.

maybe an earthquake magnitude.....yes that is what it is....or the illuminati and at it again....

for now pray for this source of mine that is in the Northeast in a White building. These four sources have caused me to put us at 9.65.

Must be his contact at the White House and I know the 9.65 is code not the rate. So can anyone figure it out.

That is his probablility code for an RV on a scale of 1-10. 10 being the RV. He has now bumped it from 9.6 to 9.65. "Closer Clarise, Closer."

who says 9.65 out of 10 chance something will happen? who talks like that? this reaks of medic's "projectionists" a few months back and we know how that panned out. frank seems well intentioned enough, but i still don't know you'd say 9.65? where do you come up with that number? just seems odd that's all.

9.65 is simply where he thinks we are on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being rv.

that's exactly right, it is where he thinks we are on a scale of 1-10. Don't try reading anything else into this, it is what it is.

He could have picked .000855 on this scale, for that matter. That seems to be where it is now.

There are sources who have said for some time that the UNSC meeting is on Feb 16th, not 15th. Can you explain this?

Also, it would seem to be rushing things for some sort of announcement just 24 hours following such a meeting. I realize that there must have been preparation - negotiations and communications by staff leading up to such a meeting. It would be good to know the process. Is that closely held information?

DC1

Edited by DC1
misspell

maybe he is saying the rate will/could be close to kuwait's ???

The 9.65 is based on a scale of 1 to 10. In other words he thinks it is 96.5% sure.