Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Pink Piggy Phenomenon

Good gracious, I'm gone for a little over a week and the first thread I see - IS that The Pig has become a phenomenon ?!?!?

There's gotta be something wrong with this picture - or NOT !! I see for the past ten days with NO computer, or desire to check on anything investment-related - I didn't miss a thing - except maybe a few Pink Piggy Countdown and the obvious elevation of The Pink Piggy to Rockstar Status !! unsure.gifblink.gif s.

[/quot

thankyou BJ...........not a thing new here......the pink pig and followers seem to make a muck of every issue.

Somehow I knew you were gonna go there... :D

And you are responsible for some of his mystique as well...chasing him all over the boards..."here piggy piggy" is priceless...thanks to YOU for adding to the fun..

Couldn't agree more. This rollercoaster should be fun along the way. We are going to have to be serious enough for a time after the R.V.

• Upvote 2

Bj...you missed a bunch...the dinar rv'd three or four times...Cisole started the contest for a shirt...Okie was wrong...again...

Anyway...glad you're back!

ONLY three or four?? - they way the gurus were talkin'... hypothesizin' ... lying before I left - I was sure it must have happened ten times by now!

Great to be back ... thanks

• Upvote 1

Couldn't agree more. This rollercoaster should be fun along the way. We are going to have to be serious enough for a time after the R.V.

Seriously ?? NOT me - I'm gonna go out and buy me the biggest bridge I can find and then some of that there special land folks are always talkin' about .... swamp-something or other !!!

• Upvote 1

I have to say you guys have managed, through humour and keeping things more or less real, to help defuse a sitution that was getting way out of hand. I think the site needs someone like you doing and saying the things you do in the way you do.

And by the way, to the original author of this post ... wonderfully written!

Keep up the good attitude ... makes the site far more readable when we know there is usually some snippet of reasonable insanity to enjoy!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Seriously ?? NOT me - I'm gonna go out and buy me the biggest bridge I can find and then some of that there special land folks are always talkin' about .... swamp-something or other !!!

Some of the most expensive real estate in the world started off as swampland...ever heard of Manhattan?

And I will go in for half on that bridge...set up a toll booth...can you say residual income? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Some of the most expensive real estate in the world started off as swampland...ever heard of Manhattan?

And I will go in for half on that bridge...set up a toll booth...can you say residual income? :lol:

Just like the toll booth in blazing saddles? :D .

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Basically, the Pink Piggy is our mascot. He's a fun-loving, respectful guy and his presence makes this ride a little more tolerable and a LOT more fun than it otherwise would be.

Enjoy his enthusiasm and his positive attitude.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you Mack... but you left out the best part!rolleyes.gif When this thingy RV's we are gonna have a big ol' bbq party to celebrate and invite Piggy to be the "guest of honor"! wink.gif (speaking in the low tones of a whisper)... don't tell the big guy his fate is sealed... it will just ruin all the fun! Pulled pork anyone? eyebrows.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

I totally agree with you Mack... but you left out the best part!rolleyes.gif When this thingy RV's we are gonna have a big ol' bbq party to celebrate and invite Piggy to be the "guest of honor"! wink.gif (speaking in the low tones of a whisper)... don't tell the big guy his fate is sealed... it will just ruin all the fun! Pulled pork anyone? eyebrows.gif

I really think he's going to be too tough and stringy from all the running away from cooked he's been doing. Gonna take some serious marinading...

• Upvote 2

I have noticed some confusion about the existence and importance of our beloved Cisole. For those of you who are new to DV, I will endeavor to relate his story as best I can...

It was a dark and stormy night...no...

Long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away...nope...

One time...at band camp...definitely NOT...

OK...a few months ago, things were pretty hectic around here. Tempers were short and people were really getting fed up with the daily doses of crap the "guru's" were feeding us. There was a lot of name calling and generally negative energy permeating DV.

Along came a member named Cisole. He was pleasant, repectful and was always quick with a "thanks for the post." His original avatar was a pink Piggy bank.

Dinar Thug started posting his Clown News...complete with creative one-liners...and the mood began to lighten some more.

The two of them began some playful back and forth posting, and Thug began referring to Cisole as"she" due to the color of his Piggy bank. This led to some pretty funny threads while that whole mess got sorted out.

Then, Cisole came up with the idea of a countdown to certain "big events". The mood was always light and the posts always in good humor.

Then someone came up with the idea of making Pink Piggy tee shirts, Cisole became a moderator (much deserved, I might add), and the rest is history.

Basically, the Pink Piggy is our mascot. He's a fun-loving, respectful guy and his presence makes this ride a little more tolerable and a LOT more fun than it otherwise would be.

Enjoy his enthusiasm and his positive attitude.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap!!!!!!!

Im gone for half the day and... wow..... THANKS EVERYONE!

Great post Mack0121 !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1