Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone here been stuck in line at a store while some poor b#stard holds up the line while deciding on what scratch off lottery tickets to buy ?? You think to yourself...Why doesnt that person just save their money and STOP wasting it on a long shot,get rich quick dream, that never knows when, and fairly unlikely to pay off.... I have been noticing more and more posts about NEEDING the RV to HAPPEN soon because of financial situations of "investors" here....The scratch off thing came to mind...jus sain....God Bless.. GO RV !!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Has anyone here been stuck in line at a store while some poor b#stard holds up the line while deciding on what scratch off lottery tickets to buy ?? You think to yourself...Why doesnt that person just save their money and STOP wasting it on a long shot,get rich quick dream, that never knows when, and fairly unlikely to pay off.... I have been noticing more and more posts about NEEDING the RV to HAPPEN soon because of financial situations of "investors" here....The scratch off thing came to mind...jus sain....God Bless.. GO RV !!!

Are you talking about scratch offs or dinar?.......because were all poor B#stardsohmy.gif

do you have a hidden agenda? are you trying to make parallels with the dinar?

Mods: Stone MM with rocks.........too extreme.....OK.......pink piggy can sit on him thenbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

You are equating a game of chance with an investment?????

You are equating a game of chance with an investment?????

All investments have at least some degree of chance...

I know many who have "invested" for their retirement in 401k's and over the last few years have seen their investment cut in half.

There is no such thing as a risk free investment.

• Upvote 1

Are you talking about scratch offs or dinar?.......because were all poor B#stardsohmy.gif

Mods: Stone MM with rocks.........too extreme.....OK.......pink piggy can sit on him thenbiggrin.gif

My vote is for the pink piggy... it would be a chance for him to ... flex some of those staff membership muscles of his and have some fun all at the same time! laugh.gif

And all those people that are constantly scratching... makes me think they have hives! wink.gif

All investments have at least some degree of chance...

I know many who have "invested" for their retirement in 401k's and over the last few years have seen their investment cut in half.

There is no such thing as a risk free investment.

As someone who has both invested and advised individuals with investments of their 401k's, you are correct there are no guarantees if you are talking about equities. But there is no comparison between something that you can make an educated, informed decision about investing in (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, bullion..........Dinar) and something that is only a game of chance. Yes, some of these are more speculative than others, but I'm sorry, it's just a ridiculous statement to make a dirrect comparison. I believe the originator of the topic was just trying to make a sarcastic point (maybe even is a "dumper") and I fell for it. :shakehead:

• Upvote 1

Well, I buy a lottery ticket every week and also well invested in the dinar. Which ever comes in first will let me get out of this country and go to one that I can hide in. From all the distant relatives of ex wives and those of mine. And maybe from this government. And maybe I can live out my life in peace and tranquility.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Hey I`m with ya on this one ugly pig. WoW he had to stand in line and wait. hahahahahahaha Dang he must have been that guy behind me waiting while I was getting a sixpack and a scratchy. hahahahahahahahaha

I think the post was stating that if you are in financial trouble, don't buy the lottery ticket. Or more to the point, if you are behind in your bills or have more pressing obligations, don't invest in the dinar hoping that it'll pay off in time. Take care of your responsibilities first. Never spend what you can't afford..

I myself on the other hand play the lottery so that I can use the winnings to buy more dinar. :D

As someone who has both invested and advised individuals with investments of their 401k's, you are correct there are no guarantees if you are talking about equities. But there is no comparison between something that you can make an educated, informed decision about investing in (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, bullion..........Dinar) and something that is only a game of chance. Yes, some of these are more speculative than others, but I'm sorry, it's just a ridiculous statement to make a dirrect comparison. I believe the originator of the topic was just trying to make a sarcastic point (maybe even is a "dumper") and I fell for it. :shakehead:

hahahaha..yes you did..hook,line and sinker !! lol....jk......actually, M.Incredible hit the nail smack dab on the head. : )

I think the post was stating that if you are in financial trouble, don't buy the lottery ticket. Or more to the point, if you are behind in your bills or have more pressing obligations, don't invest in the dinar hoping that it'll pay off in time. Take care of your responsibilities first. Never spend what you can't afford..

I myself on the other hand play the lottery so that I can use the winnings to buy more dinar. :D

THANK YOU !! Thats precisely where I was going with my post. Ofcourse, my version just had a wee bit of sarcasm. : )

Great Investment Plan for those of you who like are completely fed up.............

If you had purchased $1,000 worth of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49 today!

If you purchased $1,000 worth of shares in AIG, you would have $33.

If you purchased $1,000 worth of shares in Lehman Brothers, you would have $0 today.

But, if you purchased $1,000 worth of beer, drank all the beer, and turned in the aluminum cans for recycling, you would have $284.

Therefore, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily and recycle. It's called the 401-Keg Plan.

Combine this with a pink piggy and we got ourselves a sound investment and a great party. emot-woot.gif and we are green!

• Upvote 1