Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Was Just Thinking

bamagirl

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Personally I feel that there are a lot of us who have already been touched by the purpose of this investment, and it is not the money. Oh, the money is good and we all have plans to help others first and then ourselves, which makes us a rather unique group of people to start with. But for some of us I think the association of others in the forum, the realization that we are not the only ones who think as we do, the affirmation of our feelings by hearing others say them too ... that has been the reason for the investment, the pulling of certain people together. And part of that is having someone like you voice your feelings about all the rest of us.

Thanks a bunch and best of luck in finding, and recognizing, what special purpose this whole thing has for you.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

I also believe that God has a plan for each of us

God tries us with a little to see what we will do with a lot ......regardless of what happens there will be no bigger gift then that of our salvation :) .....bless you my friend and ummmmmmmm. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Dame :D

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the uplifting thread Bamagirl, appreciate the positive words and responses from the DV family. It will be rather lonely after the RV to know you may not be able to sign on and see the same names on here afterwards.. :unsure: But we will cross that bridge when we get there! GO RV! anytime now........................ ;)

• Upvote 1

I also believe that God has a plan for each of us

God tries us with a little to see what we will do with a lot ......regardless of what happens there will be no bigger gift then that of our salvation :) .....bless you my friend and ummmmmmmm. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Dame :D

Dame... can you share why you end your posts with "war eagle"? I'm interested to know! smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Dame... can you share why you end your posts with "war eagle"? I'm interested to know! smile.gif

Thats the Auburn battle cry...I have a beautiful son in school their and the battle cry is WAR EAGLE although they are the Auburn Tigers.... so bamagirl and no fault of her own :o is an Alabama Red Tide girl and UMMMMMMMMMM Auburn took them to school last year :lol: and won the National Collegiate Football Championship so I like to tease my friend bamagirl !!!!!!!!

Anyways, I guess I am being a bit silly and sentimental today but I was just thinking about all of you. I think you all are truly an exceptonal group of people. Most on here know I am a Christian person and I truly with all of my heart believe everything happens for a reason. I believe what is happening with this investment is truly gonna be a blessing, it already is to me. It has brought all of you into my life, I have also learned so much that I wouldn't have otherwise. Last night when DRV came on here looking for comfort for his loss you guys were great and I realized you all have a special place in my heart. Ok, so I'll quit rambling now. GLTA, God bless and go RV!!! Love to all, Renee

Roll Tide Bamagirl

bamagirl you have a few more+s to come...You are so right about the folks on here...I lost my beloved wife on the 29th of July and I can assure you the WONDERFUL, COMPASSIONATE people on this site helped ease a lot of the hurt through their posts and prayers and kind words. I found that there were many others who had lost loved ones and knew how to help dry my tears and give me comfort during the hardest days. I think GOD for all of those wonderful people. Even some who have different spiritual views were able to give comfort in their own special way.

Sure there are a few sore tails but they are special in their own way too (GOD love em). But you go girl and never think your posts are silly...remember...I post the silly ones, but it keeps me focused on humor instead of sadness...GOD bless you Bama and all the other wonderful family here!!! tandy but not so dandy (at times)

You can find comfort in Gods word, He can shield the hurt with his loving arms. Take comfort in remembering that God the father watched as his son was crucified by the very people he created and yet compassion was still offered to them. May god bless and make each day a little brighter thru his love and compassion for his children. One of the most powerful verses in the Bible for us to remember says, "and it came to pass, meaning all things has a beginning and an end here on earth including hurt and sorrow.

• Upvote 1

Nice post...thanks to all.

Since we don't necessarily know who is a VIP I will share that my understanding is that this site will probably all but disappear, but the VIP members will evolve into more of a global investment site.

I am not pushing VIP to anyone here (you may all be members), and there are actually plenty of members already, but having said that I have learned so much more from that side of this site that I like to occasionally point out to non-members for their own benefit.

Maybe we'll meet on a beach someday, somewhere...

GATOR NATION! (couldn't resist) ohmy.gifcool.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

BamaGirl -

It does warm the heart to see how the people on here can draw together. We all have something in common, and in my opinion that is more than just the RV - its hope. So many of us are looking for this as an opporunity to not just help ourselves, but to help others. Kinda give me a warm fuzzy... :P

Thanks for your kinds words, ^5s to all my fellow dinarians - and Go RV

As far as Colleged football goes - Go Saints! ( I went to Carroll College here in Helena, MT - 5 times NAIA Div II National Champions)

I don't feel silly anymore, you guys are awesome!!!

Here is my take on the above. Yes God moves in mysterious ways and we do not even need to understand why. Feeling silly? If I didn't feel silly at least once a day, then I would lose touch with my inner being and God. Feeling silly for a short while humbles me and is good for my soul. I probably feel silly at least 10 to 15 minutes a day.

My take is very weird on the people that have reach heaven before me. I feel that at times they are up there looking down and saying "look at that foolish lad, oh well he is a good man and his heart and soul is in the right place. He is doing his best to walk and talk with the Lord daily." I can not imagine losing my sense of humor when I'm in heaven. ;):P;)

• Upvote 1

bamagirl... thanks for your heartfelt post. Same goes for all the others that have opened their hearts here.

While I don't like mixing God and money, I do realize that all things good, do come from HIM. HE is still in control on this planet even though the enemy would have us think otherwise.

With that said, I realized that I have been pretty hard on those that really don't believe that this investment will bring great returns. I want to say I'm sorry for calling them out and in general being pretty mean.

I will do my best not to do it anymore and I'm asking God to give me the strength to resist.

Blessings all! smile.gif

• Upvote 1