Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino is confirming we will not see a $13 rate'

Dinar Buddy

BlainO (insaino) confirms we will not see a $13 rate. What are you doing as you need to stop trying to shock and awe wittily rate predictions

Phew thank god for this I was holding out for a minimum of $20 per IQD

Thank the lord for the Gurus what would we do with out them……….NOT :angry:

• Upvote 1

BlainO (insaino) confirms we will not see a $13 rate. What are you doing as you need to stop trying to shock and awe wittily rate predictions.

At least Okie makes us laugh.

Link: http://www.another site.com

If you think Blaino is a joke let's hear your thoughts...

Go RV

He doesn't have to confirm this everyone already knew we wouldn't see that kind of figure.

NOPE.. IT WILL RV AT 1600 PER DINAR.... ANY MINUTE.. I CAN SEE THE GREEN FLASHING...NO, NOW YELLOW.. CRAP, IT LOOKS LIKE THE CIA STOPPED "IT" AGAIN... O WELL... AFTER VALENTINE'S DAY... I PROMISE. I MEAN HOPEFULLY... I MEAN GOD WILLING... NO, SORRY GUYS.... ALLAH STOPPED IT.. HE IS DEMANDING MORE VIRGINS TO BE SACRIFICED..., THEN IT WILL RV.... I THINK.

Yes, I too would like to confirm that we will not see a $13 rate. Wow that was a big limb that I just crawled out on.

I am sure I read a okie prediction of $12 a couple weeks back. Could have been a spoof really cant remember. I hope these guys die of cancer or a knife or bullet wound

BlainO (insaino) confirms we will not see a $13 rate. What are you doing as you need to stop trying to shock and awe wittily rate predictions.

At least Okie makes us laugh.

Link: http://www.another site.com

If you think Blaino is a joke let's hear your thoughts...

Go RV

now who in their right mind would beleive that the dinar would hit $13 per dinar? are these stupid a$$ gurus, pumpers or what ever you want to call them out of their mind to even thank that someone would beleive their ill mannered a$$.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!! they need to put the pipe down and start drinking milk cause it does the body good and it might also help their minds.....

• Upvote 1

Geeze, I would settle for .85 at this point, lets get this over with!!! 13 bucks Yea right he must have been standing in the SUN too long....

At the risk of sounding somewhat "greedy" I'm not sure if I would totally cash in @ .85. Over time, I think it has a higher ceiling. I might cash in some to pay off some lingering debt, maybe even my current mortgage. That will put money back in my pocket in the short term and save thousands over time. A win-win as it were. Truth be told, after a revaluation at .85 cents I couldn't afford to buy any more. Right now I have about as much as I can afford. If I had to give someone a price point to which I would go 'all in', maybe something over $1.00...say $1.10. I'll tell you one thing though. Just having this Dinar in the coffers makes going to work every day a little easier. C'mon RV...we're all rolling the dice here!

• Downvote 1

Man, you are kidding me right? I mean everyone knows that Okie has siad all along we are in $4 to $5 dollar range. Draino is no Okie that is for sure.

Go RV, Go Okie, Go Jump Off A Bridge Pumpers......

$13 IS AN ABSURDITY....$3 OR $4 IS A JOKE....WE'LL BE LUCKY TO SEE $1, VERY LUCKY. PERSONALLY, I'D BE EXSTATIC TO 80 CENTS B)

Why are people bringing in RUMORS from oher sites? STOP

REALLY...WE HAVE ENOUGH OF OUR OWN....DON'T NEED TO IMPORT THEM :D

Edited by TimS
  • Upvote 1