Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SFMedic Chat: DS

k98nights

thanks for Medic's post.......My head is spinning with all the speculation......I know something is up I even checked the web site of the company that I purchased my dinars from(Safedinar) and they never have any news but they had a news report from Reuters that even confused me. We are close to something but what? The deletion of the zeroes is confusing........Anyone have any more info.....

looks like everybody was sure it was going to happen in the last few days now Saturday is the day and now here is the time everybody that made those predictions are starting to back tread. It gets old time and time again. Getting old every one pumping and saying stuff to miss lead and giving false hopes. I have been in this since early November and after this weeks pumping, I believe it just some people trying to make money selling dinars or looking to be a big shot. I knoe this is a rumor site but IMO its less then that.

I honestly don't know why I read his posts. They are just too confusing to me. One minute the rate is in the 3+ range, the next its under a dollar, then its happening by the "weekend", then its not, then it can happen anyday, then it can't...ugggh. I need a vacation.

looks like everybody was sure it was going to happen in the last few days now Saturday is the day and now here is the time everybody that made those predictions are starting to back tread. It gets old time and time again. Getting old every one pumping and saying stuff to miss lead and giving false hopes. I have been in this since early November and after this weeks pumping, I believe it just some people trying to make money selling dinars or looking to be a big shot. I knoe this is a rumor site but IMO its less then that.

These guys with these sites are making some seriuos money with all this folks, besides medic, sonny, adam's coming away with what ever they have invested in this thing, you can bet your sweet A** that they have made a lot from us just clicking on to sites. This is why I believe they all share in these site together some how, some way, and you know that is all well and good, that is what this country is based on, being able to make a living. with that said, I agree with what you have stated here. I have been done with the rumor and spec part of all this. there comes a time which is now, that tis investment is on a more serious note. Yeah every one comes with the atitude of " only invest what you can afford to lose " crap. Come on folks, we all know bt following this thing that 90% of us have put in money that most likely is money that really can't be lost here, if your told any different their full of crap IMO, the way this investment sounds, it maybe getting towards the end, who knows ? but lets stop all the bs with rumors and all and if any one can bring TRUE information to the table please do so, that is all or the majority here ask. Possom post yesterday is just plain stupid for example .

We need to see a legitamte quote from the MOF that we are not Redenominatinig, but revaluing the currency. I know it only makes sense revlaue the iraqi dinar, and a LO P would completely screw over themsleves andmany other countries who hold a huge stake inthis game.

So can anyone tell me what the fudge is going on?! I'm realistic that this RV thing will happen, but the only conclusion I can come up with is that the media is given us bogus information. But why are they given wrong intel to us? How does it help to get a few dinars off the street? How many dinars do people like us (small investors) have in the world? It can't be a lot.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that they are detering the rest of the world from buying up boats loads of iraqi dinar- if we think its going to RV. Anyone following me? They would have to trade their currency at a much higher price. If RV news starts hitting the market, then they would have to be set up to trade the currency internationally. Anyone else coming up with anything else?

Investors in IQD is around 1Miliion to 2 Million in the US....IMO........Concerning the News Media releasing Intel....do you know who owns Reuters and Associated Press.......the Same bankers that own the Fed and CBI........starting to clear up the fog now................Al Maliki IMO isn't in charge of the RI........CBI is........they set the policy.....they print the money.....and they don't care who is in office.......they are still in control.......scary for us.......

Me too amal... just can't get past all this nonsense of everyday, everyweekend getting sorta tired of all this.. when is this thing gonna get done. running out of monoploly money. No one has any information seems like, since this month started off with " great expectations" Feb 7, then 12th, maybe the 15th, when does the madness stop and truth come out.

Bingo gr8cooker, this has been happening since we first got into this venture in May of 04. Lol, thats why you never hear Adam give a date or a rate because we are dealing with Iraq and we simply can not second guess anything that Iraq will do. I believe in a RV, not a lop, but remember this, Iraq will do whats good for Iraq and we will only get the fringe benefits if anything! JMO!

Medic at it again. He continues to show he knows nothing like the history of the dinar being as high as $4+ and that with the 1932 $. If this were to come out low there would be another run on this currency as others that have kept away for fear of violent out breaks would now jump in waiting for the 3+ range. The RV would be almost a waste of time in reguards to collecting 25K denoms.

Come on folks, we all know bt following this thing that 90% of us have put in money that most likely is money that really can't be lost here, if your told any different their full of crap IMO

I guess I need to procure some laxative, because apparently I am full of crap. Rule number one of investing-do NOT spend what you can't afford to lose. Otherwise you will be frustrated. I'm also noticing a trend-- the recent investors are the ones communicating frustration the loudest. To us it is an investment. On the other side of the board people are responsible for the fate of a nation. Things of that nature tend to take time.