Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Visual of US Debt

pokerplayer

This puts the US debt into a visual that most can now see and understand. It's pretty scary. I will admit I had no idea that those kind of debt number's would look like this.

pp

http://usdebt.kleptocracy.us/

Yes, and with Obama responsible for 3 trillion (in the first 2.5 years) of the total 14 trillion (accumulated since???) and the economy and job creation not working with his policies, can we really afford to have him in office for another term? If the worlds economy's look to the USA for stability in their own markets then I would say that the world it'self can not endure another term of Obamanation!

Simple math. 2 + 2 still equals 4. (patterns tell all)

Peace

This puts the US debt into a visual that most can now see and understand. It's pretty scary. I will admit I had no idea that those kind of debt number's would look like this.

pp

http://usdebt.kleptocracy.us/

GREAT NEWS!

WE are not trouble. THEY are in trouble! THEY are the ones that created all this debt and THEY are the ones that never followed all the proper required procedures to create all that debt, which IS a felony they committed and which DOES strip them of any immunity they may have because it is a feloney, and THEY are all each personal liable for the repayment of ALL that debt THEY unlawfully created!

Read the Jefferson Maual which clearly outlines their job description and all their rules they are required to lawfully pass any bill into law and you will learn and discover not one single bill has been properly passed! This makes them all personally liable for the repayment of all that public debt, which btw is over $650 TRILLION, not the measly $14.5 Trillion they report about.

WOW that is scary ...... but how much fun would it be to drive a semi through all that cash lol

You mean all that DEBT! That is all federal reserve notes are. DEBT!

Yes, and with Obama responsible for 3 trillion (in the first 2.5 years) of the total 14 trillion (accumulated since???) and the economy and job creation not working with his policies, can we really afford to have him in office for another term? If the worlds economy's look to the USA for stability in their own markets then I would say that the world it'self can not endure another term of Obamanation!

Simple math. 2 + 2 still equals 4. (patterns tell all)

Peace

By the end a second 4 year term it will be $20 Trillion. But this is just a fraction of the REAL debt owed because they only report this small amount to the public. The REAL debt is over $650 TRILLION and counting!

Well PartyTime, since its "their" debt, how do propose we get "them" to pay for it??? :angry:;)<_<;)

Put out a 14th amendment bounty on each one of them. Although everything they own would barely scratch the surface on what is owed, at least they will all be put on the streets homeless and pennyless. How SWEET would that be?

Edited by PartyTime

It is fairly clear that we are now beyond the point of no-return. Fairly clear that in no way can the situation be resolved except by a fresh restart.

The enemies of the people stand out plain, but not the secret powers behind the Federal Reserve private corporation, or the United States corporation.

wow, unbelievable.....

here is a post from one of the facebook people below the debt visual:

Actually, there is a reason we've been initiating wars in the middle east for the past thirty years. When we were taken officially off the gold standard in '71 US dollars effectively became backed by petroleum in the middle east; the major reason we can have such a large deficit (indicated above) is because other countries need our money to buy petroleum from the middle east. Saddam Hussein stopped selling oil in US currency... Iran is now threatening to stop selling oil in US currency... These wars are hostage games in order to keep the US and western economy intact.

sorry i messed that last bit up, Iran stopped selling oil in us currency in march 2006, the same month the fed stopped reporting M3