Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Personal Bank Story - Wells Fargo

GemGirl7

What would you expect. Its not trade able yet.

According to "Global Finance" WORLD’S SAFEST BANKS IN NORTH AMERICA 2010.

Wells Fargo (United States) is one of the safest Banks.

LINK : http://www.gfmag.com/tools/best-banks/10532-worlds-safest-banks-in-north-america-2010.html#axzz1U1r3ME5L

When it RVs, everyone will jump on the Bandwagon. There is money to be made !!!!!!!!

This is probably the most truthful bank story on here. Same thing at my Wellsfargo bank. I guy even ask me if I bought dinar, he had some ocean front property close to Dallas he would sell me. You are right, the banks know nothing and most think it is a scam. Like I've always said, I'm going to keep what I've got but wouldn't waste another dime on dinar but people are still buying it or putting it on reserve as fast as they can. Do you all realize how much money you are making the sellers? Just like sending them free money for nothing if you're not gonna pay up after the thirty days. The dinar will never ever RV as long as we are spending million on it every day. I truly think that if everyone quit buying this very minute, it would stand a much better chance of a revaluation.

Bash all you want but it's never going to happen as long as things are going the way they are now. Y'all may as well start wall papering. A million does look nice on a wall.

What ever makes you think the dealers have any influence. Iraq is not interested in who has what outside its territory, only what is in and what is out.

You made your investment but are now critical of others doing the same, a bit childish.

This was always a long term thing, I bought in march 2005, but like all long term plans the end always seems elusive.

Was opening new accounts at Wells Fargo at the corner of Indian School Rd and Litchfield Rd in Goodyear, Arizona this morning. The personal banker that was helping me (Jesse), was showing me the features online and I noticed there was a 'Foreign Currency' section. I asked him about the dinar and he barely held back his scoff and said "NO - we do NOT sell dinar now and I doubt we will in the future either! But I hear you can buy them on ebay." and then he laughed.

Now I'm not one to think that lower level employees at suburban branch banks will know any 'intel', but this interchange certainly did not boost confidence. And the fact that he said he didn't believe Wells Fargo would be dealing in dinar in the future either was a bit more discouraging.

:(

let not your heart be troubled....his kind laughed at Orville and Wilber...and Henry Ford...and Sam Walton....you can laugh at his ignorance soon

It's ok GemGirl, if everyone knew about dinar and owned it who would make my coffee at Starbucks or pick up my trash each week post RV????? :)

couldn't of said it better! somebody has to do what we had rather not do and we will do today what others won't do so we can have a better tomorrow... :D

• Upvote 3

Was opening new accounts at Wells Fargo at the corner of Indian School Rd and Litchfield Rd in Goodyear, Arizona this morning. The personal banker that was helping me (Jesse), was showing me the features online and I noticed there was a 'Foreign Currency' section. I asked him about the dinar and he barely held back his scoff and said "NO - we do NOT sell dinar now and I doubt we will in the future either! But I hear you can buy them on ebay." and then he laughed.

Now I'm not one to think that lower level employees at suburban branch banks will know any 'intel', but this interchange certainly did not boost confidence. And the fact that he said he didn't believe Wells Fargo would be dealing in dinar in the future either was a bit more discouraging.

:(

I would not be too upset....alot of the lower level bank employees are not aware of the 3 tier cash in system set in place. You'll be ok, Obama signed off yesterday on the rv at 6pm, and this employee probably did not check his email....

FYI Folks...

I am a banking center manager for one of the BIG banks...I don't want to mention who for company policy reasons...so please believe me when I say that asking personal bankers what they think about the Dinar or any other investment for that mater in ANY bank branch is probably the least reliable way to obtain "intel." Over the past several years banks have turned toward technology to replace experience in the branches which has enabled them to hire just about anyone off the street, stick them in a seet, and keep their labor costs low. That is the reality. My last personal banker worked for Enterprise Rental...does that give you some perspective?

Most personal bankers and a good portion of bank managers are more up to speed on what J Lo is wearing that day than what the stock market is doing or the latest news on the debt ceiling debate. Very few, if any, have any real concept on our economy or finance in general. They are given very SPECIFIC guidelines regarding every situation that may walk into their office so they know how the corporation wants them to handle it, and that's all they know.

If you want to gauge what that banker knows and if they are knowledgable or not, ask them to explain how currencies are valued and what the definition of M2 is. If they can answer these simple questions, then they MAY know a little about forex. Otherwise, have them open your account, take your application, or order your checks because that's about all they're capable of doing.

It baffles me why so many people post these "branch stories." That's like going to a convenience store and asking the clerk when the price of oil will come down.

CONSIDER YOUR SOURCE!

• Upvote 3

I don't think that any bank will cash us in...but only a bank that handles currency exchanges. I do know that my bank will not be cashing me in. I was told more than once when I went around asking at different banks in my area, that I'd have to go to a currency exchange bank in order to cash in my IQD. Anyway, if your bank cashes you in, then great. I am just waiting on that news one day when it finally RVs. GO RV !!!

• Upvote 1

I don't think that any bank will cash us in...but only a bank that handles currency exchanges. I do know that my bank will not be cashing me in. I was told more than once when I went around asking at different banks in my area, that I'd have to go to a currency exchange bank in order to cash in my IQD. Anyway, if your bank cashes you in, then great. I am just waiting on that news one day when it finally RVs. GO RV !!!

that sucks. Here in califronia i have heard a whole different story my wells fargo said when and if it goes international and is recognized on the market they will gladly cash me in.

Edited by easyrider

haha. Sounds like he just was bitter about something. Don't worry, the dinar is going to be internationally recognized...maybe not every bank is going to deal with it but there will be plenty that do.

A bank that deals with 1 out of every 3 people in the financial services industry in America is not just a typical bank. With Wells Fargo’s acquisition of Wachovia, they are a HUGE bank, along with Bank of America and JP. I would have serious concerns if they did not in the future deal with the Dinar. Take it for what it is worth.

that sucks. Here in califronia i have heard a whole different story my wells fargo said when and if it goes international and is recognized on the market they will gladly cash me in.

Maybe banks will change their mind in order to make money cashing us in. I told my bank that I will most probably be doing business with a bank that will be able to handle my needs. We shall see. I hope this finds everyone having a great day.

A bank that deals with 1 out of every 3 people in the financial services industry in America is not just a typical bank. With Wells Fargo’s acquisition of Wachovia, they are a HUGE bank, along with Bank of America and JP. I would have serious concerns if they did not in the future deal with the Dinar. Take it for what it is worth.

umm why would my wells fargo bank say otherwise? does that make sense?

Another bank story with a disrespectful, condescending employee!!!! I have never been treated that way by any professional. And, why is it that you "customers" never call them on it?!!!

I hereby authorize all bank "customers" to defend your dignity as valued customers... and if some teller gets reprimanded, or fired... so be it!!!

You might even get an extra lollipop!!!!

That's the bank story I'd like to here!!!! :)

I think a better, more effective way to handle disrespectful, condescending bank employees is to wait after the RV and then go back and ask to talk to the supervisor. Relate your conversation with the employee and say, "unfortunately, due to the low level of professionalism in this bank, I will be exchanging my XXX millions of dinar at ABC bank across town. Perhaps you might better instruct your employees how to deal with potential customers like me next time". Losing that amount of business might wake the bank up. If not, then they don't IMO deserve your business. Remember, the customer is always right.

This is probably the most truthful bank story on here. Same thing at my Wellsfargo bank. I guy even ask me if I bought dinar, he had some ocean front property close to Dallas he would sell me. You are right, the banks know nothing and most think it is a scam. Like I've always said, I'm going to keep what I've got but wouldn't waste another dime on dinar but people are still buying it or putting it on reserve as fast as they can. Do you all realize how much money you are making the sellers? Just like sending them free money for nothing if you're not gonna pay up after the thirty days. The dinar will never ever RV as long as we are spending million on it every day. I truly think that if everyone quit buying this very minute, it would stand a much better chance of a revaluation.

Bash all you want but it's never going to happen as long as things are going the way they are now. Y'all may as well start wall papering. A million does look nice on a wall.

YOU GOT IT, HappySteel

The Regional HQ for Wells Fargo in Dallas which covers 5-STATES won't even ALLOW any more quieries about Dinars.

Aren't you AMAZED they would DO such a thing when OKIE, the PUMPER-MAN, HIMSELF has FIRMY said the RV already happened 7 times in July and 4 times since this Monday? That's a LOT of RV's! Has OKIE, the oil field hand failed to educate these miserably uninformed Regional Presidents of so many large bank systems?

What's wrong with all these Regional Presidents of Wells Fargo, Bank of America and Chase Banks??? Haven't they conferred with OKIE? SURELY, we're not going to DIS-believe a WELL-KNOWN expert like OKIE, the Field-hand OIL MAN????

After all, what do 4 Regional Major Bank Presidents know about foreign currency values compared to an Oklahoma Oil (and Dinar Sales) pumper???

But as regards any REVAL. . .It CERTAINLY won't be THIS week. Following is TODAY's CBI AUCTION of dinars STILL at the SAME ol' 1170 rate they have ALWAYS been for YEARS. This TODAY's sales:

Announcement No. (1952)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 4-AUG-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 18

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 188,650,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 188,650,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

Went to my usual branch bank, 1st convenience bank, a branch of 1st National Bank of Texas, located in Rockwall, Texas. I was going to get one last buy in since Adam was thinking nothing would be done during Ramadan, so I had a little time. Two of the tellers there started talking with me about when I thought it might rv. They were both invested in dinar, and fully expecting it to revalue.

You might even get an extra lollipop!!!!

My local bank has apparently stopped giving out lollipops altogether. Everytime I go in there, I always glance up on the counter where they used to sit and they're not there anymore. <_< LOL I know they notice my glance but so far no one has offered to see if they have any laying around in the back. :P

When this RVs I might just have to bring my own bag of lollipops in the back with me and suck on them while I wait... and not offer the tellers a single one! That'll show 'em. ;)

GO LOLLIPOPS!!! er.... I mean GO RV!!! :D

• Upvote 1