Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Bytes: Phoenix Doesn't Think That We Wil Have To Wait For After Ramadan

DinarThug

8-1-2011 Guru asdf The President made a statement that they have a deal on the debt ceiling. One agency has already downgraded the U.S. rating from AAA to AA. This may be a week you remember for the rest of your lives, be ready for anything, brace for impact. August is going to be one heck of a ride. But, if you hold the Iraqi dinar, I think it will be a good one for you.

Wasn't Phoenix a member here recently? Is he still?

I would love to see which agency he mentions, that has supposedly already downgraded the US credit rating

Without proof, it's just a rumor!

• Upvote 1

Wasn't Phoenix a member here recently? Is he still?

I would love to see which agency he mentions, that has supposedly already downgraded the US credit rating

Without proof, it's just a rumor!

One of the DV members who is a forex guy posted this yesterday...

" Boy is this post late. At least one has ALREADY downgraded us to AA from AAA.

When the 1,000,000,000 investment was made betting that the us would be downgraded I had no doubt it would happen. People don't throw away that kind of money."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1TooSmFHF

You may check that out and ask him which agency.

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

One of the DV members who is a forex guy posted this yesterday...

" Boy is this post late. At least one has ALREADY downgraded us to AA from AAA.

When the 1,000,000,000 investment was made betting that the us would be downgraded I had no doubt it would happen. People don't throw away that kind of money."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1TooSmFHF

You may check that out and ask him which agency.

Interesting..............thanks for the reply Rod!

• Upvote 2

Lol ! In the 'Bytes' Postings I Let the Gurus make the Headlines. Who can compete with them ? :D

However, I can give u a Sneak Peek at Tomorrows "CNN Enquirer" Stories that We're working on ....

Maliki Denies Fathering an Alien Bigfoot Baby: He Claims That A "Certain" Pink Piggy Squealed On Him !

Plus - Shabbi's Ramadan Diet Secrets

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Goodie ... I can't wait to read my CNN Enquirer tomorrow morning with my Shreddies

• Upvote 2

thank you for the hope that it may happen soon :D

Tomorrow's CNN Enquirer or the RV?

Because right now - I'm just focused on tomorrow's CNN headlines .... I'm trying to lose those last few pounds before I go on vacation and I want to look good in my bathing suit. The RV can wait until after I'm back, but those extra few inches make me feel a little porky. :unsure::rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Tomorrow's CNN Enquirer or the RV?

Because right now - I'm just focused on tomorrow's CNN headlines .... I'm trying to lose those last few pounds before I go on vacation and I want to look good in my bathing suit. The RV can wait until after I'm back, but those extra few inches make me feel a little porky. :unsure::rolleyes:

Hey now...keep your hands to yourself. It is my understanding the pink piggy is spoken for. No more of that "feeling porky" stuff...

• Upvote 3