Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

As long as you do not hold your breath you will be a-ok... the RV will happen... the ever illusive question is when of course! Iraq is following a plan... The IMF gave a good thought that it would take Iraq a year to get their house in order economically and that August 10... Not saying this is a drop dead date. I feel that if all of the information that we have been seeing, reading and hearing then we can look at all of this information and step back and put the puzzle together. There are still pieces missing and we are and will continue to search for those pieces.

GOI

HCL

Erbil

Chapter 7

Complete Audit of banks

Census was actually completed per the UN

A lot of money is being spent each and everyday in Iraq...

DFI fund released - do they need to be internationally ready to have gotten all of this money? (Or actually released from Chapter 7) The port being constructed... officials are going to observe and make recommendations.

Now Iraq is preparing to purchase US Jets. - Chapter 7 keeps them from building a military correct? All ministers are in place... proxy vote was done for the defense minister...

ok... I am just venting and giving my humble opinion...

The inner workings are in process. When the lower demon's come out this will be a wonderful indication of an RV either soon there after or as they are released... I Iraqi's need and want this change... they are all aware of their countries wealth... so does the world. I first and foremost want this for the Iraqi people, then all else is like a blessing to the world, and all of us invested in the Dinar. Invest in Iraq... we are and so is the world... this country will and has started a revolution for the region. Freedom... freedom is not free - thank you to our men and women serving in out military as well as all of those that serve from other nations... contractors are important as well as they do the jobs the military does not do... like train their police, bank employee's, government folks and so forth and so on.

My Dinar meter is pinging... how about your's?

Go RV...th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 3

As long as you do not hold your breath you will be a-ok... the RV will happen... the ever illusive question is when of course! Iraq is following a plan... The IMF gave a good thought that it would take Iraq a year to get their house in order economically and that August 10... Not saying this is a drop dead date. I feel that if all of the information that we have been seeing, reading and hearing then we can look at all of this information and step back and put the puzzle together. There are still pieces missing and we are and will continue to search for those pieces.

GOI

HCL

Erbil

Chapter 7

Complete Audit of banks

DFI fund released - do they need to be internationally ready to have gotten all of this money? (Or actually released from Chapter 7) The port being constructed... officials are going to observe and make recommendations.

Now Iraq is preparing to purchase US Jets. - Chapter 7 keeps them from building a military correct? All ministers are in place... proxy vote was done for the defense minister...

The inner workings are in process. When the lower demon's come out this will be a wonderful indication of an RV either soon

there after or as they are released... I Iraqi's need and want this change... they are all aware of their countries wealth... so does the world. I first and foremost want this for the Iraqi people, then all else is like a blessing to the world, and all of us invested in the Dinar. Invest in Iraq... we are and so is the world... this country will and has started a revolution for the region. Freedom... freedom is not free - thank you to our men and women serving in out military as well as all of those that serve from other nations... contractors are important as well as they do the jobs the military does not do... like train their police, bank employee's, government folks and so forth and so on.

Spot on, I'm in total agreement with your post. Many of us who have read, read and read again understand there are things that need to be completed before we can do the happy dance. To many read the so called Guru chats and posts then get let down that it didn't happen. Thanks for the great post. +1

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

GOI

HCL

Erbil

Chapter 7

Complete Audit of banks

The inner workings are in process. When the lower demon's come out this will be a wonderful indication of an RV either soon there after or as they are released... I Iraqi's need and want this change... they are all aware of their countries wealth... so does the world. I first and foremost want this for the Iraqi people, then all else is like a blessing to the world, and all of us invested in the Dinar. Invest in Iraq... we are and so is the world... this country will and has started a revolution for the region. Freedom... freedom is not free - thank you to our men and women serving in out military as well as all of those that serve from other nations... contractors are important as well as they do the jobs the military does not do... like train their police, bank employee's, government folks and so forth and so on.

err not quite...

Najafi asserts that the defense share of Iraqi and al-Dulaimi, not candidates for the jobPosted: July 31, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Maliki, Ministry of Defence, Nouri al-Maliki, Prime Minister of Iraq, Saadoun al-Dulaimi, Tariq Al-Hashimi 0Said Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi, Sunday, that Iraq was involved in the provision of candidates for the post of defense minister after he made ​​10 of them for this purpose, noting that Saadoun al-Dulaimi not list candidates for the position.

Nujaifi said at a news conference, Today, the parliament building and attended by “Alsumaria News”, “the Iraqi List is on the nomination of ministers, whether for the office of Secretary of Defense or the other,” noting that “Saadoun al-Dulaimi, a respectable and efficient and able to manage the Department of Defense but it is not our candidates for this position.”

Said Najafi that “Iraq has about 10 names submitted to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to choose one of the defense portfolio,” and expressed hope that “there is understanding in the near future to find a solution to the defense and interior portfolios.” Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki’s board, on Saturday, commissioned by the Minister Culture current Saadoun al-Dulaimi, to assume the defense ministry and agency in the event of failure to agree on the names of the candidates, stressing that the agreements Arbil provided for the granting of the security ministries of the components and not for the masses, as pointed out that those calling for the implementation of the agreements are Khrguetha in the first session of the parliament.

And confirmed the Iraqi List, in the twenty-fourth of July, said she is awaiting the response of the political blocs with the nomination of Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi for the post of defense minister to be nominated formally, as pointed out that al-Hashemi presented himself as a candidate for the defense without the mandate of the Iraqi him. and live the country’s political crisis is not to complete formation of government and the lack of agreement on the names of the ministers who will manage the security ministries now.

The President of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi, during a press conference, the sixth of May, the arrival of the names of candidates of the security ministries to Parliament, stating that it will be discussed and included in the agenda of the Council during the future meetings. and considered the Iraqi List, then the nomination of Saadoun al-Dulaimi, the Ministry of Defense in violation of political agreements, asserting that Maliki is not serious about resolving a security ministries, and called for candidates of the security ministries according to the principle of political consensus.

Emphasized the Iraqi List, the beginning of last April, received the House of Representatives the names of candidates The interior and defense ministries by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, are likely not to vote the political blocs on both of them there is no consensus on them, as revealed political source familiar with the al-Maliki sent an envoy to the President of Parliament Osama Najafi to deliver the names of candidates of the political blocs to fill the positions of the ministries of interior, defense and planning, noting that it was submit three names to fill the position of the Ministry of Interior are all from Adnan al-Asadi, Abdul-Mohsen Al-Kaabi and Ibrahim al-Lami.

He attributed the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on 16 March last, the reasons for the delay in presenting the names of candidates of the security ministries to the lack of political consensus on the names put forward, questioning the accession This consensus, while stressing that in the event of continuing disagreement will succumb subject to a vote quorum required. He is the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the security ministries acting since the announcement of the formation of the government is not completed in the atheist and the twentieth of December last, he issued the seventh of June , is commissioned by the national security adviser, Faleh al-Fayad, to take over the post of Minister of National Security Agency.

http://bit.ly/pledyP

and

Iraq will request UN to reconsider those resolutions imposedPosted: July 31, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraq: Chapter VII, Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Baghdad, demarcation, Iraq, kuwait, Member of Parliament, resolution 833, Revaluation, United Nation, United Nations Security Council, United States, UNSC 0

Iraq to ask UNSC to reconsider the decisions imposed upon them

Iraq plans to call for a review of decisions to the internationalism that were imposed on Iraq after 1991

MP for a coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki said Iraq will demand the UN to reconsider the decisions imposed upon him after the year one thousand nine hundred and one ninety-(1999) because of the prejudice against the Iraqi people.

And said in a press statement that he was a request to the House of Representatives signed by a hundred and twenty deputies to reconsider the decisions to the internationalism that were imposed on Iraq, including resolution, eight hundred and thirty-eight (Resolution 833), by which the demarcation of the border between Iraq and Kuwait on the basis of incorrect.

He said that Iraq will not stand idly by, and consultations will be held between the government and Parliament for the purpose of making appropriate decisions do not extract the people’s rights Iraqi and remedies, he said.

http://bit.ly/rpwSxE

Edited by cbisinger