Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Lab Guy vs Okie Oil Man

Okie Lab Guy

:D

Would the admin let me do this to get some truth out of the oil man? If so I would be happier than Possum after his mom brings him hot pockets to the basement

:D

Get out the pitch forks everybody. We're go'n OKIE hunt'n! :D:D

I can see him laugh'n at your post right now :D:D:D

Just trying to bring down the LIAR. I'm doing what everyone wants to do, but won't do. Calling out Okie Oil Man

You don't understand my friend. It will do you no good to go back over the same ground. EVERYONE knows Okie intel has no veracity. Why are you trying to prove something that Okie has proven himself, over and over for many months? Seems like a waste of time to me.

Plus...you can't embarrass this guy...no way. He tells one whopper after another and it doesn't phase him a bit when he is wrong and if he is called out, he just ignores it.

Just curious, what does "Okie" mean or stand for?

Okie = stands for absolutely no integrity.

Would the admin let me do this to get some truth out of the oil man? If so I would be happier than Possum after his mom brings him hot pockets to the basement

[/quote

Why dont you call him out on "HIS SITE'.

He goes there I have never seen where he has ever post anything here