Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PICKED THIS UP FROM ANOTHER SITE

76er

* FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!

07/28/2011 (Thank you DebTarHeelGirl for posting at OOMF)which makes the Dinar, if it comes out at $ 5.25 to the British Pound = $ 8.61 USD.

Therefore, if you purchased1,000,000 dinar at say $ 1,100.00 you would see a value rise to $8,610,000 for One million dinar.

Took me 5 minutes to recover from my laughing fit.

Also please note Freeway Bill is clueless as well.

• Upvote 2

Hi umbertino :)

Indeed my friend, it is ALL recycled hype from months ago. Sad but true,

and it appears more grasping at straws. The numbers alone

are so over the top these guys should be ashamed of themselves.

All my best!

Jim

---

Thank you Jim... You're one of my Voices of Reason I rely on to avoid getting insane.... Best and Good Luck to us.

Edited by umbertino

[PLEASE DO NOT BASH THE MESSENGER; AGAIN LET US SEE HOW ALL THIS WILL PAN OUT.

* FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!

07/28/2011 (Thank you DebTarHeelGirl for posting at OOMF)

I have been talking to people all evening about the possibilities of a US default and what ramifications it will have on the RV. I talked to a pretty credible source (he has the right title in the right business) that says that the US WILL DEFAULT and our credit rating will drop causing the US dollar to de-value. If that happens, what happens to the RV ? .......... Nothing .... it still goes through and the dinar value against the USD will be huge! Today the Great British Pound went up to $ 1.64 to the USD. which makes the Dinar, if it comes out at $ 5.25 to the British Pound = $ 8.61 USD. Therefore, if you purchased1,000,000 dinar at say $ 1,100.00 you would see a value rise to $8,610,000 for One million dinar. After a default, you could see the USD go down in value by 20% which would make the GBP 1.96 to the USD which would make that same million dinar worth $10,290,000.

So, I guess if you were self serving, you would say "well, the dollar went down, but I have millions of them, so it balanced out for me." Unfortunately, 99.5% of the USA do not have dinar. Now folks, before you stick your head in the oven, let me tell you that I talked to several other very good sources today and tonight that absolutely say that the deal has been made in secret and that the time they are pretending to talk about the debt ceiling, they are actually working out the tax package for Dinar Holders (which they cannot say it is especially for us, because that would be illegal) but when the day is done, that is who they are targeting.

After balancing all of the people I have talked to tonight, I have come to the conclusion that President Obama, the Senate, the House would be committing political suicide by defaulting and sending this country into skyrocketing interest rates, severe recessional issues and Global shame. So IMO, the Theater Show that is going on will come out to be just fine and the RV should be seen by the end of the week, no later than Saturday night or Sunday morning.

I am not a date or rate guy usually, but I do feel that the buzz you are hearing about the rate being higher than we thought is accurate as the IMF does not want an artificial rate to come out and then a major rise in dinar to happen shortly after and we all know that Shabibi said tot he UN that he could justify $10 - $ 14 back in February.

THANKS FOR TRYING, BUT THIS POST MEANS NOTHING, THE USA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RV.. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE CAN PROVIDE A LINK OR RELIABLE SOURCES THAT SAYS THE UST HAS DINARS..I'VE RESEARCHED THIS OVER THE YEARS AND CAN NOT COME UP WITH ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE THAT SAYS THE US GOVERNMENT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RV ..BUT, IF ANYONE CAN COME UP WITH SOME RELIABLE INFO SAYING THAT THE UST HAS DINARS PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS... :lol:

• Upvote 1

All I am gonna say about some of these claims that are so far from reality is this....................Look at a list of all the world's currencies and see if any other currency is as high as this guy is talking about. The answer is unh uhh. Not any other currency anywhere on this planet is valued that high. So having pointed that out why in the world would Iraq come out at that rate? What would cause the GOI to revalue to want to come out that high?

IMO.....they would not. They cannot. That claim of 8 to 11 dollars is just amazing......no matter what the morons in Washington do about our debt crisis..............Morons being on both sides of the aisle.

Thanks for the post.... Honestly speaking though if it came in at over $3.00 even I will eat my shoes while wearing a tu-tu and record it for all of DV to see. Just saying. I will be happy with anything right now.

make sure you post a vid on youtube :)

• Upvote 1

ha ha ha ..... lol what you dont seem to realise is that yeah if the dollar devalues you'll have millions more from your dinar cash in ....... but your cost of living will increase lol ... you'll be spending more on a day to day basis for everything .... so its just the same lol

the value of commodities doesnt really change ..... ... so just for example today you might buy some bread say $2 ....... if the dollar de-value's that same bread that used to cost $2 could now cost $4 ...... because the dollar is worth less, this is not a good situation for any country to be in !!

You may be right,, however, everyone will be subjected to the cost of living increase...what dinar investors will have is a little more money to buy two loaves of bread instead of one. By the way, trying to find a way to keep food on the table for anyone is no laughing matter.

Now there's a conspiracy theory I hadn't thought off.

I like that one. :D

" I have a way to pay for the war, and it wont cost America a dime"

G Bush

Do you really think that if we do own say 3 to 5 trillion dinar

that our gov would let that kind of info get out? It is a certainty

that we are not supposed to have known about this at all,

and if it got out that we, as a gov, had so much then you

can bet your last dinar every American would be buying

all they could.

Expand your mind my friend, there are more things

going on than we can see.

MY FRIEND, I CAN TELL YOU THAT G BUSH WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DINARS SORRY..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I talked to a pretty credible source (he has the right title in the right business) that says that the US WILL DEFAULT and our credit rating will drop causing the US dollar to de-value

Clown in circus is not a credible source, and if this persons source assumes this is what is going to happen they are sadly mistaken. The US will not default and we will not lose our credit rating.

• Downvote 1