Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Rumors

blonde_minx

from another site

WeareRICH (dusty14369 in CHAT!): OOM 7/23/11

[Sovereign1] Please treat this as a RUMOR ONLY!!! Announcement 7-22-2011 19:05 “Obama was in Maryland today. A person with Dinar told him they had Dinar and were wanting to cash them in. Was it up to him to let the RV happen. Obama said that he had documents he would sign after got away from the meeting. This would release the RV.” (Can we really trust him?)

10:51 AM [dustyd14369] cheesehead does that person know this person because that contradicts everything i am told

10:51 AM [dustyd14369] bear5642 great man and seems to be very knowledgable

10:53 AM [river rat] dustyd14369 where do you find some info on the world court order

10:53 AM [dustyd14369] river rat good luck…they are not going public with that info yet

10:53 AM [cheesehead] dustyd14369 So what were you told.. if its ok to share???

10:54 AM [dustyd14369] cheesehead “o” has already signed off but he has put a hold on the process and is pitching a fit to hold it back for bargaining

10:55 AM [dustyd14369] cheesehead so, “o” is a public arena comes out to someone he has no clue who it IS…AND says..o YEA.. Im gonna sign that tommorow????? Wow

10:55 AM [cincybeliever] dustyd14369 what happened to replacing the 30m barrels of oil?

10:55 AM [dustyd14369] cincybeliever still have no agreement on that as of late last night

10:55 AM [cheesehead] dustyd14369 So what about the deadline for tomorrow..?

10:55 AM [dustyd14369] cheesehead not my intel

10:55 AM [talbert1] dustyd14369 How long can he hold it up? TY

10:56 AM [dustyd14369] talbert1 if the wc steps in..it will go over his head according to my sources

10:56 AM [iloveokie] dustyd14369 if you agree with the world court info, does that mean u also believe it will RV on sunday 24 July?

10:56 AM [dustyd14369] iloveokie it “could” happen and i hope it does

10:57 AM [dustyd14369] iloveokie i dont see that being the factor for tommorow’s intel

11:01 AM [cincybeliever] dustyd14369 any plans for a cc soon?

11:01 AM [dustyd14369] cincybeliever MONDAY

11:05 AM [dustyd14369] 3.50-4.81

11:05 AM [ardo] dustyd14369 — IYO and intel, do you concur that we are within 25 hours of global economy explosion?

11:06 AM [dustyd14369] ardo not from my best of sources,, so no

11:07 AM [bear5642] DUSTY14369 SO ARE YOU SAYING WE WILLNOT SEE AN RV BY MONDAY?

11:07 AM [dustyd14369] no, im not saying THAT…..IT is possible

11:07 AM [bear5642] OK

11:07 AM [dustyd14369] target my dates remain the same

11:08 AM [toucan] dusty what are your dates? Thx

11:08 AM [dustyd14369] toucan jul28-aug11

11:09 AM [dustyd14369] july28-aug11 is a great window according to my top sources

-------------------------------

[bulldog75] 1:20PM, July 23, 2011: Due to all the reasons previously POSTED throughout this week, the August 1 RATE POST DATE remains the same with a probability 90% today increasing about 1% daily throughout the week. The X Unknown Factor today is 10%. Have a Blessed weekend.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

from another site

[Sovereign1] Please treat this as a RUMOR ONLY!!! Announcement 7-22-2011 19:05 “Obama was in Maryland today. A person with Dinar told him they had Dinar and were wanting to cash them in. Was it up to him to let the RV happen. Obama said that he had documents he would sign after got away from the meeting. This would release the RV.” (Can we really trust him?)

11:09 AM [dustyd14369] july28-aug11 is a great window according to my top sources

People, I've been here for a while and tried to treat everyone with respect. I want this just like you and you all deserve this.

But this.....????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHWHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOAOOOOOAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did you see that line at the top........FROM ANOTHER SITE

do you think i wrote this ,,,,,, I didnt :blink:

oh here we go again more negatives....... cant you see its written by someone else, :angry: Comprende

Thank you for the positve :)

Edited by blonde_minx
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Did you see that line at the top........FROM ANOTHER SITE

do you think i wrote this ,,,,,, I didnt blink.gif

oh here we go again more negatives....... cant you see its written by someone else, angry.gif Comprende

Thank you for the positve smile.gif

Not your words here's a + for you!!!!

all good.

• Upvote 1

We really need a comedy section on this site. <_<

People, I've been here for a while and tried to treat everyone with respect. I want this just like you and you all deserve this.

But this.....????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHWHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOAOOOOOAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! laugh.gif

Sorry I can't control myself either......................................

Let's look at this world court rumor just a bit differently---the word "court" is the key word---Someone has to file a complaint in a lower court with a unfavorable opinion to be reviewed by the next higher court--till it works up to our surpreme court---now lets apply it to the world court, through the my years observing the world court seems to be mostly involved with "against CRIMES OF HUMATITY"--SEEMS that the issues of Iraq's RV/RI/RD just doesn't fit into thier scope of interest, no matter who files a complaint--- now go one further---the WORLD COURT has NO TEETH [less than the UN]unless the countries who reconize the world court are willing to go along with thier findings--it frequently takes many years before anyone/ country is brought to justice----whole countries, politicans within the countries never --civil matters never just do a bit of reading of history of this subject and you will realize that if they are involved it will be many years before anything happens from them if at all!

I wish I could provide a link but I just keep up with history as best I can-- must be in the right place RUMORS but history is there for all who want to learn and take the time!

capt cliff