Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic 2/10 (I was wrong)

iluvdinar!

Funny...... Medic telling Frank to "know your investment" after that crap he posted.

If you have followed Medic anymore than a few days, you know he talks out of both sides of his mouth. The guy in truely a piece of work. For him to call Frank out, or anyone for that matter, is simply outrageous. Medic has been wrong to many times to count. I dont know either one of them, but one thing is certain, Medic isnt even close to half the man Frank is. Hes just upset that more people are on Franks site than his. This investment would certainly benefit if Medic didnt exist. Please go away Mr. Medic. Sincerely, Banned for Life.

My posts were taken off when I said that Medic is not and has not been accurate and no dates He has given have ever been accurate.

The money & gold have already been transfered, making the path clear for the RV this week. The Minister if Finance in Iraq said this publically this week and stated that this transfer will make it possible for the RV this week.

Ok two things

one a made an error on last night

i said there will be two rates

there won’t be

the rate for the new denoms and the large denoms will be the same

i don’t know what i was thinking when i said it.

But i talked to an economist that i sent the post that sprout put on here

and he said that the rate will be the same. The only thing that miffed him some was the fixed exchange rate for the new issue of small denoms

so he is looking into it for me. It doesn’t effect us since we don’t or won’t have any

but it was an fyi

ok the 2nd

i got a call that the reason frank (and this is not a flame at all) said they are out of chapter vii was they were allowed to transfer gold into cbi.

Ummmm

false

under the dfi program (development program iraq) iraq can transfer gold or assets into cbi under the currency exchange program. See this is what i mean. Know your investment. If he would have read the can and can’t do under the dfi he would have known that they can use their assets under the dfi to boost their currency..

If you want to learn more about the dfi then just go to wikipedia and it explains the entire program. It clearly states that they can use it for the currency exchange program.

Ok that is all i have. Be back later on tonight. Right now i have no more to update

take care

Yes miss iluvdinar, I remember too well in June of 2009, this person got flustered with members when they were saying that chapter 7 has not been removed from Iraq because of lack of proof after he was saying for about a week that Iraq has been removed. Credibility was lost and for some reason people remember this on account of his insistent condescending arrogance along with disrespect for others who depended on him whole heartedly because they don't have the mental capacity to understand what they are reading in the post that many intelligent people leave behind. Sorry don't mean to bash Medic but I thought I knew someone with honor to his country and people but found out different. I to was banned from his site for nothing but expressing my opinion and may get banned from this one also for this post, sorry again!

Further information to contribute here:

I taught university history for over ten years. Never, on our campus, were students allowed to use wikipedia as a reliable source in research papers or any other work. So whatever you read on their site, read, consider the material, and file it away until it can be verified elsewhere. I sometimes use it briefly for short notes about nations, etc...but not as a source to "take to the bank."

L.LaVigne

well I would like everyone to think back over the last several months and tell me how many times certain other people have given out false info or claimed RV this weekend. How many times? only to find out that they were wrong or didn't have their facts true and what , did they say they were wrong ?.............NOT. so before you go bashing anyone think back or heck just check the forums for the facts that didn't happen. this is a guessing game and I challenge anyone to put in the hours looking for info and calling contacts like alot of the other people have and let's see how many times YOUR wrong and then put under the bus instead of relying on someone to handfeed you.

sorry if I chap everyone off but no one understands how much work is put into gathering info and for some parttime keyboard pushers to insult the intel that we are given is not right and they should go look for their own info and let's see what they come up with.

DONE

There never was info to gather & much of what was gathered was not accurate. I've been watching since 2004 & know 1 of the 3 men from the US Treasury who designed the Dinar in 2004. If you understand currency & especially the Dinar, no one could possibly know what would happen except those who designed it. When I stated what would occur, I was taken off the site, called names & etc. That does not matter to me but it showed their true character for sure.

NO currency will RV without first being listed on Forex. Forex has always demanded 30-45 days prior notice. So I always maintained that the RV will not occur until certain things took place first. On January 15th Forex formally listed the Dinar. 30-45 days puts us at the 15th of Feb. Here we are. So much speculation could have been saved!!!!!!

Additionally, most people bought "un-circulated' large notes which will have restrictions. You'll find out about those restrictions when you turn them in. Small notes can be turned in at any time before the Gulf Dinar notes come out in 2012-2013. Now you have what I said in 2004.

under the dfi program

(development program iraq)

Know your investment.

What a moron he is. He's busting the other liar's chops and he doesn't even know what "DFI" stands for.

It's not "development program iraq" it's the "Development Fund For Iraq"

Looks like he'll have to put out another post admitting he is wrong. lol-052.GIF

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_Fund_for_Iraq