Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

China will never forget!

There's a Jewish man named Goldberg and a Chinese man named Kim, both sitting in a restaurant.

Out of nowhere, Goldberg knocks the Chinese man off his seat.

The Chinese man, Kim, shouts, "What that for?"

The Jewish man replies, "Pearl Habor."

The Chinese man looks confused and says, "I'm Chinese NOT Japanese!"

Goldberg replies, "Chinese japanese all the same to me."

About an hour passes when Kim, the Chinese man leaves his seat and knocks Goldberg off his chair.

The Jewish man asks, "Was that for hitting you?"

"No," Kim says, "It's for the Titanic disaster."

The Jewish man says "Titanic??"

The Chinese man replies, "Iceberg, Goldberg, all the same to me!!" :P

• Upvote 2

There's a Jewish man named Goldberg and a Chinese man named Kim, both sitting in a restaurant.

Out of nowhere, Goldberg knocks the Chinese man off his seat.

The Chinese man, Kim, shouts, "What that for?"

The Jewish man replies, "Pearl Habor."

The Chinese man looks confused and says, "I'm Chinese NOT Japanese!"

Goldberg replies, "Chinese japanese all the same to me."

About an hour passes when Kim, the Chinese man leaves his seat and knocks Goldberg off his chair.

The Jewish man asks, "Was that for hitting you?"

"No," Kim says, "It's for the Titanic disaster."

The Jewish man says "Titanic??"

The Chinese man replies, "Iceberg, Goldberg, all the same to me!!" :P

A young Indian boy came back to the reservation for a family visit after his first year at college. When his dad asked him about his first year at school, he said: I'm having trouble with people making fun of me, especially my Indian name. How did you come to give your children such odd names"? His father said: "When your brother was born, I looked out the teepee and I saw an eagle flying so I named him Little Eagle and when your sister was born, I looked out the teepee and saw a deer grazing, so I named her spotted fawn. Why do you ask, Two Dogs F*cking"?

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

This monkey was sitting in top of a tree rolling up some good smoke he had just got when he looked down and saw a lizard crawling on the ground,the monkey broke off a small stick and thru at the lizard. the lizard looked up and said ,hey monkey what are you doing up there,The monkey replied,rolling up this smoke,come on up and try it with me.So, the lizard crawled up the tree and sat on the monkeys shoulder.The monkey fired up the joint and took along hit and then held for the lizard on his shoulder for him to take a hit.After they had smoked all the joint,the lizard said, monkey I am so wasted I can barely keep my eyes open and I got cotton mouth really bad. The monkey just sat there not saying a word,so the lizard said ,I think I will crawl out on this limb that is hanging out over the river to see if I can reach the water to get a drink,monkey replied,go for it dude.The lizard crawled to the end of th limb but could not reach the water,so he thought ,if I hang down from this leaf maybe I can reach the water.The lizard crawled out to the end of the leaf and started streaching toward the water.Being so stoned the lizard could not hang on and fell into the river.He was splashing and choking about to drown when a alligator saw what was making all the noise. The alligator swam over to the lizard ,got the lizard on the end of his nose and pushed him to the riverbank. The alligator asked what was wrong and the lizard replied, i was crawling thru the woods and this monkey was sitting up in a tree rolling up some weed to smoke and invited me up. I sat on his shoulder,smoked the joint ,got completely stoned,got cotton mouth and went for a drink of water,fell into the river,forgot how to swim thanks for saving me. The alligator asked,just where is this monkey? Lizard told him to go follow the trail till you get to the big tree,look up and you will see the monkey.The alligator followed the trail ,came to the big tree,looked up,and there sat the monkey.The alligator took his leg and slapped the side of the tree to wake up the monkey. The monkey slowly turned his head to look down. Somewhat startled the monkey said ---- DAMN DUDE HOW MUCH WATER DID YOU DRINK !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1