Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rate pinging on foex when closed

TechguyLA

Well. I had my questions all typed up and hit post and my iPad lost it. So I'll just make this much shorter.

I know a lot of us are on edge so please no jumping down my neck with the "do your research!" stuff. Here's a couple of questions maybe y'all can help me with:

What do the pinging, syncing and the charts mean? The info contained in this thread is contradictory and I haven't yet been able to get my head around whether or not it is relevant to an impending RV and if you think so, why?

I don't mean to sound like a goob for not understanding, but within this thread I can't even figure out when & where the Forex opens and closes, lol!

So if anyone can or wants to, in lay mans terms, pretty please explain

1. the bouncing up and down of the rates in the blue charts, linked above...

2. Why is this particular "rate pinging" important

3. if this is something that happens all the time? (Some say this is "abnormal" some say it "has been this way every weekend for months.)

4. Anything else you might think someone should know in regards to "rates pinging when the Forex is Closed"

Just trying to clear some of the clutter so i can be a better contributor through knowing what the heck I'm reading first! Mic is all yours. :) thanks in advance!

XxooJenny

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't necessarily think any one is "grasping for straws".(Well, maybe some are...it has been a turbulent ride).

However, Someone was kind enough to post something which is interesting and MAY be valuable and quite frankly, I appreciate it. It appears WE are not the only ones supposedly "grasping at straws"....are you not in the same Rumor Section as "WE ALL" are?

As far as your statement that "this site has been doing this for a year," it might help us if we had a picture of an older Forex Chart you are speaking of, or you could provide a link to some of the data in the past year, this said abnormality has occurred. It seems lots of seasoned vets are excited about this so I'd like to see your side as well. As I am sure most would like to gather data from all angles and then develop a well researched opinion for themselves.

Perhaps a little back up with more than saying, "I know." would help us see what you have seen. Thanks for your input and I know it's hard to interpret context via words on a screen, so I want to clarify that I am not being confrontational or crappy. I am just trying to get more info that you have seen and no one here in this thread has said they have. :) Thanks again and send me a link if you get a chance! Thanks Happy!

¡Cheers and Go RV!

Sorry, don't have a link to this but have been watching this for a couple years do that. Also, somehow one day, I accessed the archives and found the same up and down but can't locate it now. I'll keep trying, it's on there somewhere.

Whoops, reply at bottom of your post. My iPad going crazy. Sorry!

Well. I had my questions all typed up and hit post and my iPad lost it. So I'll just make this much shorter.

I know a lot of us are on edge so please no jumping down my neck with the "do your research!" stuff. Here's a couple of questions maybe y'all can help me with:

What do the pinging, syncing and the charts mean? The info contained in this thread is contradictory and I haven't yet been able to get my head around whether or not it is relevant to an impending RV and if you think so, why?

I don't mean to sound like a goob for not understanding, but within this thread I can't even figure out when & where the Forex opens and closes, lol!

So if anyone can or wants to, in lay mans terms, pretty please explain

1. the bouncing up and down of the rates in the blue charts, linked above...

2. Why is this particular "rate pinging" important

3. if this is something that happens all the time? (Some say this is "abnormal" some say it "has been this way every weekend for months.)

4. Anything else you might think someone should know in regards to "rates pinging when the Forex is Closed"

Just trying to clear some of the clutter so i can be a better contributor through knowing what the heck I'm reading first! Mic is all yours. :) thanks in advance!

XxooJenny

Jenny, I cannot answer your questions with any real accuracy, but I commend you for being brave enough to ask. That is a tough things something around here. I corrected your -1 with a +1. Keep up the curiosity. Everybody was a newbie at one time.

• Upvote 3