Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rolling out lower denominations!!!

Ghost Rider

They say... Don't listen to the currency newshound links because their not credible.

What we may be reading a LOT of is basically just opinion articles from the M.E.

And none of us should be believing what Saleh says.. LOL

Uhm, the best thing to do is try to find when Shabbs speaks and see how that goes out.

Keep, folks don't like reality, especially when takes away the get rich quick idea of this whole thing.

Guys, it is really not worth the effort.

Let them all eat cake.

In another six to nine months, it will be apparent, and in full swing.

Let them have another 24 to 36 RVs between now and then.

Just be prepared to exchange for the lower denoms as soon after the RD is underway, and you have the chance to decide when it is best for you to cash in

It's all good...

laugh.gif Thats all you got isent it?? You gotta do better then that.....why not discuss the topic or is it that you have nothing to speak about?? You cant grasp the subject so you resort to trying to put me down because Im not a freakin english major laugh.gif Hahahaha give me a break!!!

I see that lol....im not tryin to be negative.....just calling these articles for what they really are and tryin to let some people know that they have been misinformed about some of the information.....

I dont know or proclaim to know what Iraqs gonna do.....just that the RD is not impossible and more and more people are coming around this forum that are clueless on the issue....

Exactly its like going to your favorite band's concert and they end up not playing. Your seriously upset and let down. I'm pretty sure i'd rather be informed of the possibility than to be told at the last second and have the stabbed in the gut feeling.

All options are still on the table straight RV or RV then slowly pull large denoms for RD or RD THEN RV.

I'm probably missing some other options but those are the ones I see happening before others.

Even though they will never lop, and I believe keep is error'd in his thinking please stay respectfull he is a valued member even if you think he's crazy. His opinion is as good as any

Sonny1 even though you speak few words when you post. Could you give a reason why the thinking is flawed? If you think about the articles and forex telling since November they have plans to re denominate 25k bills to equal 25. Why would his thinking be flawed?

I don't think smoke and mirrors like many people will say is good enough to disregard this "issue" altogether.

Thanks for your input sonny1.

Even though they will never lop, and I believe keep is error'd in his thinking please stay respectfull he is a valued member even if you think he's crazy. His opinion is as good as any

Agreed. I want to wring his neck from time to time, but I'm sure he'll be the first one to the bank when he's wrong!

• Upvote 1

Sonny1 even though you speak few words when you post. Could you give a reason why the thinking is flawed? If you think about the articles and forex telling since November they have plans to re denominate 25k bills to equal 25. Why would his thinking be flawed?

I don't think smoke and mirrors like many people will say is good enough to disregard this "issue" altogether.

Thanks for your input sonny1.

they now have 250 billion in there reserves, up from 50 billion prior to the first of july, secondly they have more oil than jed clampett, and the have only found 70 percent of it. third all of these countries waived iraq's debt because they hold dinar, and iraq talked them out of paying them twice (debt plus rv) lopping doesnt gain purchasing power, and it sure as helll wont build a private sector, lopping was never even feasible, plus when has iraq ever told the truth.....

p.s if it were to lop, our worthless government would never let us buy it during a recession. obama may be worthless as a president (and i voted for him dahhhh) but he isnt stupid...

• Upvote 4

Yes I did read the link and the info contained.

Does not apply what is occuring. Listen... I'm done here...

GR

Thanks for the post Ghost Rider... looks like the lopsters are out of the cage again! rolleyes.gif What your seeing is looking mighty fine! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

they now have 250 billion in there reserves, up from 50 billion prior to the first of july, secondly they have more oil than jed clampett, and the have only found 70 percent of it. third all of these countries waived iraq's debt because they hold dinar, and iraq talked them out of paying them twice (debt plus rv) lopping doesnt gain purchasing power, and it sure as helll wont build a private sector, lopping was never even feasible, plus when has iraq ever told the truth.....

p.s if it were to lop, our worthless government would never let us buy it during a recession. obama may be worthless as a president (and i voted for him dahhhh) but he isnt stupid...

250 being the DFI fund? I thought that was not able to be used for reserves. Secondly, oil cannot reflect currency value from what I have read. Your other points may be valid but I still think the RD THEN RV could be possible. Is that wrong?

Can we wager a couple million? = P

Edited by theadicts

'sonny1',

Good evening!

I agree 100%...IMO, we need to follow the huge money trail of the large pool of International companies salivating to get awarded billions of dollars in infrastructure and other contracts and if they had or have any notion of the dinar "lopping ", they would not be as aggressive!!!

Thank you,

And

• Upvote 2

250 being the DFI fund? I thought that was not able to be used for reserves. Secondly, oil cannot reflect currency value from what I have read. Your other points may be valid but I still think the RD THEN RV could be possible. Is that wrong?

Can we wager a couple million? = P

oil cant reflect currency? so what else does kuwait produce or bahrain or jordan? secondly there dfi is now there's they can do with it as they wish. if you were reading the articles last week iraq is now out of financial sanctions http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/73319-chapter-7-lifted/page__fromsearch__1 so they can do whatever they want if the imf gives them the green light...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Your right....and the ones that have been sippin the kool aid too long, and failed to actually learn anything for themselves , are the ones that think this is great news... LOL Its pretty funny.......But this is definately what we dont want......

Damm you friend..... :P I must agree and its not without the middle finger to the ME................. I don't like the news coming out but how can anyone read it as positive????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think both sides of this discussion have valid points. Could go either way. Cannot say I have fully believed in the instant millionair, but I still think there is a chance. So much of this seems to defy logic, and it sure makes it easy to throw a few online punches, but in the end, its gonna be what its gonna be. Still holding out for the chance that there exist a plan. And here is to hoping I am on the right side of the plan! Would love to take a month off and tour Australia and New Zealand, but I'm not giving up my day job right now... Some of you may well have a different opinion than mine, but your entitled to it. Doesnt affect my investment one little bit, so dream on, dream big, but seek the truth. Lets hang tough. Gonna be alright!

• Upvote 1

'sonny1',

Good evening!

I agree 100%...IMO, we need to follow the huge money trail of the large pool of International companies salivating to get awarded billions of dollars in infrastructure and other contracts and if they had or have any notion of the dinar "lopping ", they would not be as aggressive!!!

Thank you,

GG

Sorry All... I struck the incorrect button. This Galaxy Tablet is very sensitive!!!

GG

Agreed. I want to wring his neck from time to time, but I'm sure he'll be the first one to the bank when he's wrong!

Damn straight I will lol !!!! And Ill be the first one on the news for running through a city council meeting butt naked laughing at all of them screaming "IM RICH B%$CH!!" Hahahaha

Hey, who said I WASENT crazy??? LOL

• Upvote 1

It's nice to dream about being rich. It's another thing to be rich. This investment is slightly better than playing the lottery. If there is a LOP and it does RV after the LOP at say, 3.33, and you have 1,000,000 dinar, and end up with 1,000, you end up with a profit. If you paid 1,400 bucks for your dinar, with the LOP and the RV, you end up over 3 grand. That's a very large return on an investment. Put that grand in the bank and see how long it takes to triple. Invest in bonds and see how long it takes to triple.

There are a ton of variables in play here..."If" they honor the current currency..."If" you can only trade in old currency for new currency in Iraq..."If" it happens at all....If, If If.

I sincerely hope that there is not a LOP, that all of this is "smoke and mirrors". I learned at an early age that where there's smoke, there is usually fire. "If" I become a millionaire on a small investment, I will be ecstatic! It's very exciting.

I personally love to read the stuff that the "gurus" post. There are a few that make some educated and informed guesses. There are a few that I like to refer to as "two bucket people." Those are the people that always have to outdo someone else. You know, the person that if you tell them you ate a bucket of shiat, they come back and say that they ate 2 buckets of shiat. Either way, it's entertainment. It's a lot like wrestling. You know it's fake, but those guys put on a helluva show.

Another great piece of advice - Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

• Upvote 1

its the way you interpret it. Honestly we dont know whats gonna happen everyone needs to sit back and wait this sucker out to me this is good news shabbs said there is a lot to learn from turkey this could be they are trying to not follow suit of what turkey did. Honestly its all how its interpreted. Many people wanna believe LOP thats fine i choose not to think that way and no one can tell me im wrong because its my opinion and they have theirs nothing is set in stone as of yet.

we have the new currency it seems you are looking at the bad and trying to find something wrong we have the new currency not the old.

Easy... I understand what your saying pal, I hope it is not a LOP + RV as well. BUT, I am afraid we are going to have 25,000 notes that are worth the equivalent of the now 25 dinar notes with a possible gain or break even. I invested because I thought this was crazy enough that it might actually happen. I am not getting my hopes up as I think we are all going to be let down with hopes of being rich. I just don't see this investment possibly creating the worlds first Trillion dollar man, believe me I think there might be at least a couple of people invested that deeply. See, that to me brings this to the ground faster than any explanation regarding fractional banking systems and any other possible scenario to support some type of RV, RI, etc... Once again I can't believe how this investment has made people crazy in hopes of financial prosperity, the pumpers are pumping it up all the time and most are all smiles with the smallest of lies.

Damn straight I will lol !!!! And Ill be the first one on the news for running through a city council meeting butt naked laughing at all of them screaming "IM RICH B%$CH!!" Hahahaha

Hey, who said I WASENT crazy??? LOL

And that's why we love ya bro... your one "wild and crazy dude". wink.gif Yes, we may not always agree with you, but we definitely respect your zeal and your knowledge! Now about that city council thingy... better let someone know ahead of time... it's gonna be kinda hard to post bail if you... have ... no ... pants on to carry your wallet! huh.gifJust sayin!!! tongue.gif

Ghost Rider.........

Here is a little reading information that will be useful in understanding what they have been talking about.......

http://www.unc.edu/~lmosley/APSA%202005.pdf

Keep – I appreciate the article and by no means am I a behavioral financial economics major – I’m still trying to digest the author’s mindset for my fourth attempt…but I’m challenged with his table insert on countries that have redenominated their currency; there is no explanation of where these countries fell within the food chain, for example – with the exception of (3) countries (Russia, Mexico and Angola) what do the remainder of these countries (listed on his table) that have redenominated their currencies offer (at the time) to back their currency? I.e. Oil, Gold, Silver, etc. I understand why countries use this as a last resort –but I’m lost… I took the liberty of consolidating a number of web resources to compile – food for thought (a very small morsel) and to remind our group just how important of a role Iraq plays and why we as Americans (include China) need Iraq to prosper. (Note: I apologize for some of the dated data – but just figure in inflation (lol) and you still get a pretty good picture – as for links, “go surf”).

Nations ranked with LARGEST Oil Reserves

1. Saudi Arabia – believed to have 266 billion of barrels beneath its deserts

2. Venezuela – 180 billion (Note: They claim to have 297 billion in reserves)

3. Canada - 178 billion

4. Iran – 150 billion

5. Iraq – 143 billion

6. Kuwait – 101.5 billion (Petroleum and petroleum products now account for nearly 95 per cent of Kuwait's export revenues, and 80 per cent of government income.)

7. UAE (United Arab Emirates) – 98 billion

8. Russia – 74 billion (RD 1998)

9. Libya – 45 billion

10. Kazakhstan – 40 billion

11. Nigeria – 37 billion

12. Mexico – 33 billion (RD 1993)

13. Angola – 25 billion (RD 1995)

14. United States – 21.37 billion

15. China – 18.2 billion

16. India – 5.625 billion

Nations that consume the MOST Oil

1. United States – 19.5 million barrels per day (Recorded statistics from 2008)

2. China – 7.8 million (China's need for energy is projected to increase by 150 per cent by 2020.)

3. Japan – 4.8 million (2008)

4. India – 3 million (2008)

5. Russia – 2.9 million (2008)

6. Germany – 2.6 million (2008)

7. Brazil – 2.5 million (2008)

8. Saudi Arabia – 2.4 million

9. Canada – 2.3 million

10. South Korea – 2.2 million

Enjoy - Peace!....rka

• Upvote 1

laugh.gif Dont run away....we are just getting started......

So Iraq doesnt have an inflated money supply?

So Iraq didnt suffer from hyperinflation??

So there isent an issue with confidence in the currency in Iraq??

So there isent another currency being used in place of the dinar??

So there isent any issues with cash transactions?

So keeping numbers in the books would be easier keeping it in the trillions rather then billions??

I must be making this all up....... laugh.gif

I'm with ya bro! But then again, I might be the worlds richest man if it's a straight RV! HaHa Yeah right, this investment is not going to create that kind of new wealth chaos... RD+RV is what is going to happen, hands down. If it does RV I will apologize to everyone while using my cash to wipe away my apology tears...

Dropping Zeros, Gaining Credibility? Currency Redenomination in Developing Nations Layna Mosley Dept. of Political Science University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, NC. This I found helpful in the explanation of RD. http://www.unc.edu/~lmosley/APSA%202005.pdf

From Our Bureaus

Iraq Planning Currency Redenomination

Iraqi dinars are stacked at a teller's window in a Najaf bank.

February 06, 2010

BAGHDAD -- The Iraqi Central Bank is planning to redenominate the national currency in an effort to ease transactions and allow people to carry less paper money, RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq (RFI) reports.

Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.

Salih said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation. He did not specify when the new notes would be issued.

Both will be legal tender in Iraq until the old notes are completely withdrawn.

Iraqi officials have had a long-running plan to redenominate the Iraqi dinar. In 2006, the Finance Ministry recommended to the Central Bank that it carry out such a plan.

Salih pointed out that banks are having a hard time accepting cash savings and deposits, but by dropping the zeros it will make it easier for both the banks to deal with their customers and for the general public to carry money. He said some 80 percent of Iraq's money supply is cash in circulation.

Salih added that in 1990 the value of banknotes in circulation was about 25 billion Iraqi dinars but is currently some 25 trillion dinars.

Economic analyst Hilal al-Tahhan told RFI that the bank's move is overdue. He said he expects the currency change to go smoothly because of the decision to allow both the old and new banknotes to coexist, leading to less turbulence in the economy.

The current exchange rate is 1,167 Iraqi dinars to the U.S. dollar

http://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Planning_Currency_Redenomination/1950504.html

Edited by dinarcimi
  • Upvote 1

Keep – I appreciate the article and by no means am I a behavioral financial economics major – I’m still trying to digest the author’s mindset for my fourth attempt…but I’m challenged with his table insert on countries that have redenominated their currency; there is no explanation of where these countries fell within the food chain, for example – with the exception of (3) countries (Russia, Mexico and Angola) what do the remainder of these countries (listed on his table) that have redenominated their currencies offer (at the time) to back their currency? I.e. Oil, Gold, Silver, etc. I understand why countries use this as a last resort –but I’m lost… I took the liberty of consolidating a number of web resources to compile – food for thought (a very small morsel) and to remind our group just how important of a role Iraq plays and why we as Americans (include China) need Iraq to prosper. (Note: I apologize for some of the dated data – but just figure in inflation (lol) and you still get a pretty good picture – as for links, “go surf”).

Nations ranked with LARGEST Oil Reserves

1. Saudi Arabia – believed to have 266 billion of barrels beneath its deserts

2. Venezuela – 180 billion (Note: They claim to have 297 billion in reserves)

3. Canada - 178 billion

4. Iran – 150 billion

5. Iraq – 143 billion

6. Kuwait – 101.5 billion (Petroleum and petroleum products now account for nearly 95 per cent of Kuwait's export revenues, and 80 per cent of government income.)

7. UAE (United Arab Emirates) – 98 billion

8. Russia – 74 billion (RD 1998)

9. Libya – 45 billion

10. Kazakhstan – 40 billion

11. Nigeria – 37 billion

12. Mexico – 33 billion (RD 1993)

13. Angola – 25 billion (RD 1995)

14. United States – 21.37 billion

15. China – 18.2 billion

16. India – 5.625 billion

Nations that consume the MOST Oil

1. United States – 19.5 million barrels per day (Recorded statistics from 2008)

2. China – 7.8 million (China's need for energy is projected to increase by 150 per cent by 2020.)

3. Japan – 4.8 million (2008)

4. India – 3 million (2008)

5. Russia – 2.9 million (2008)

6. Germany – 2.6 million (2008)

7. Brazil – 2.5 million (2008)

8. Saudi Arabia – 2.4 million

9. Canada – 2.3 million

10. South Korea – 2.2 million

Enjoy - Peace!....rka

Well thats the thing.....your natural resources can only do so much for you and your currency......Saddam ran Iraqs economy into the ground and regardless of how much oil they have, you cant just erase the decades of hyperinflation and its affects on the currency overnight with a straight up RV.......

The oil in the ground cant erase the inflated money supply, and with that inflated money supply, the oil cant back the entire currency......not to mention the Dinar in the global economy has no confidence or credibility....which is part of what makes up the value in a fiat currency......

RD is a way to show the world you have gained stability, and that your monetary mistakes are now a thing of the past.......its a way to erase the affects of hyperinflation....