Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PACIFIC RIM BANK

blonde_minx

From another site.........................

Subject: Re: Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions Today at 5:42 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.pacificri....com/dinar.html

Pacific Rim Bank, Honolulu HI. Dinar Instructions

Iraqi Dinar

General Information

Please note that currency exchange is not our primary business and the majority of our regular banking transactions are handled through our Internet banking services. Therefore, we are not staffed to handle a high volume of branch traffic. If customers come in with a large dollar amount of Dinar, please expect to wait while our staff counts and processes their Dinar. If you are with a group of several people that will be bringing in their Dinar we would appreciate a call before the group comes in so that we can adjust our staffing to help with the processing of the Dinar. At any time, the bank reserves the right to suspend, limit, or cancel our Dinar exchange program if it hinders our ability to provide our primary banking services.

We do not have the DeLaRue machine to check for counterfeit foreign currency including Dinar.

Do you handle Iraq Dinar? Yes

What is the Current Exchange Rate? 0.000813 as of 07/12/2011

How much can I sell to Pacific Rim Bank? We will purchase up to $1,000 US dollars worth of Iraq Dinars from a non-customer. There currently is no limit for Pacific Rim Bank customers.

Can I purchase Dinar from the bank? No

What will it cost to exchange Dinar? In addition to the spread on the exchange there is a $5.00 per transaction fee. The minimum to exchange is $300.00 US dollars. If the order is below $300.00 US, there will be an additional $10.00 small order fee. The total fee would then be $15.00.

Who can I contact if I have additional questions? Do not call the branch. Please contact xxxxxxxx

Here are the procedures for exchanging Dinar:

Read More button on right

1. You must have an account with Pacific Rim Bank in order to use our exchange services beyond the $1,000 USD non-customer limit. The exchange process will go much smoother if you already have an account with Pacific Rim Bank before coming in to do the exchange. If we are inundated with people wanting to exchange Dinar, we will likely turn away those who do not already have an account with the bank. You can apply for an account on our website so you don't actually have to come in to the bank to open an account.

2. When you are ready to exchange your Dinar, you can visit this website for the current exchange rate. Please do not call the branch for the exchange rate. You will be referred back to this website. Once you come in to the bank, you will get the rate available on that day.

3. The bank will take your Dinar and give you a receipt for the exchange. We will then send your Dinar to be verified at our currency exchange processing site on the mainland. It typically takes 24hrs for verification but if there is a large volume of Dinar, the verification process may take longer, even up to a week. However, your exchange rate will not change. You will get the rate that was available on the day you gave the Dinar to the bank.

4. Once the Dinar is verified, the bank will be credited for the Dinar and then we will credit your account at the bank. We will credit your account the same day that we receive credit for the currency.

This posting was to show that a US Bank has posted on their site... cash in procedures for the Dinar. I dont know of any other bank that has done so, I find this a wee bit encouraging

• Upvote 10

Iraqi Dinar

General Information

Please note that currency exchange is not our primary business and the majority of our regular banking transactions are handled through our Internet banking services. Therefore, we are not staffed to handle a high volume of branch traffic. If customers come in with a large dollar amount of Dinar, please expect to wait while our staff counts and processes their Dinar. If you are with a group of several people that will be bringing in their Dinar we would appreciate a call before the group comes in so that we can adjust our staffing to help with the processing of the Dinar. At any time, the bank reserves the right to suspend, limit, or cancel our Dinar exchange program if it hinders our ability to provide our primary banking services.

We do not have the DeLaRue machine to check for counterfeit foreign currency including Dinar.

How much can I sell to Pacific Rim Bank? We will purchase up to $1,000 US dollars worth of Iraq Dinars from a non-customer. There currently is no limit for Pacific Rim Bank customers.

What will it cost to exchange Dinar? In addition to the spread on the exchange there is a $5.00 per transaction fee. The minimum to exchange is $300.00 US dollars. If the order is below $300.00 US, there will be an additional $10.00 small order fee. The total fee would then be $15.00.

Who can I contact if I have additional questions? Do not call the branch. Please contact xxxxxxxx

1. You must have an account with Pacific Rim Bank in order to use our exchange services beyond the $1,000 USD non-customer limit. The exchange process will go much smoother if you already have an account with Pacific Rim Bank before coming in to do the exchange. If we are inundated with people wanting to exchange Dinar, we will likely turn away those who do not already have an account with the bank. You can apply for an account on our website so you don't actually have to come in to the bank to open an account.

2. When you are ready to exchange your Dinar, you can visit this website for the current exchange rate. Please do not call the branch for the exchange rate. You will be referred back to this website. Once you come in to the bank, you will get the rate available on that day.

3. The bank will take your Dinar and give you a receipt for the exchange. We will then send your Dinar to be verified at our currency exchange processing site on the mainland. It typically takes 24hrs for verification but if there is a large volume of Dinar, the verification process may take longer, even up to a week. However, your exchange rate will not change. You will get the rate that was available on the day you gave the Dinar to the bank.

4. Once the Dinar is verified, the bank will be credited for the Dinar and then we will credit your account at the bank. We will credit your account the same day that we receive credit for the currency.

This posting was to show that a US Bank has posted on their site... cash in procedures for the Dinar. I dont know of any other bank that has done so, I find this a wee bit encouraging

Could someone tell me the exchange rate of 0.000813 equals to.Thanks

I would like, for just a moment for everyone to consider the following possibilities

1) The banks hear, and possibly prepare based on the same rumors we hear.

2) The banks have so many customers asking about dinar that they are making sure they have procedures and answers.

I personally don't think that any local branch of any big bank knows any more than we do.

I would like, for just a moment for everyone to consider the following possibilities

1) The banks hear, and possibly prepare based on the same rumors we hear.

2) The banks have so many customers asking about dinar that they are making sure they have procedures and answers.

I personally don't think that any local branch of any big bank knows any more than we do.

You could be right.... there are a lot of military on Oahu. My son is stationed there on Oahu, at Schoefield barracks... Army. Glad to say he returned from the sand box just last month no worse for wear. I can only imagine how much Dinar these soldiers bring back with them, hence, the questions some of these local banks have to deal with on a daily basis because of it. Hopefully there are just being proactive... getting ready for our big day!!! We shall see soon I suppose.

Very nice post blonde-minx.... very much appreciated!!!!! :D

Hello, this is Michael Sasaki from Pacific Rim Bank posting to clarify some misconceptions regarding our website.

1. We did not just create the website because of any inside information on the IQD revaluation. The website was created a while ago and our exchange program has been in existance for around two years now. We have no other information on the Dinar and we are not following the news on the revaluation. You are much more informed about it than we are.

2. Unfortunately, we only offer the exchange services to Hawaii residents. The program was offered at the request of a couple of our customers and was not intended to be available outside of Hawaii. That is why there is no link from our main website to the Dinar page. Additionally, we really aren't designed to handle large volumes of in-person, cash transactions so we are not advertising this service even in Hawaii.

3. If you have called me today, I sincerely apologize but I will not be returning your phone call because I have been inundated with messages regarding our Dinar program. If you are a Hawaii resident and still have questions about the Dinar exchange, please email me instead and I will respond to your questions.

Best wishes,

Michael Sasaki

SVP & CFO

Pacific Rim Bank

• Upvote 2

Hello, this is Michael Sasaki from Pacific Rim Bank posting to clarify some misconceptions regarding our website.

1. We did not just create the website because of any inside information on the IQD revaluation. The website was created a while ago and our exchange program has been in existance for around two years now. We have no other information on the Dinar and we are not following the news on the revaluation. You are much more informed about it than we are.

2. Unfortunately, we only offer the exchange services to Hawaii residents. The program was offered at the request of a couple of our customers and was not intended to be available outside of Hawaii. That is why there is no link from our main website to the Dinar page. Additionally, we really aren't designed to handle large volumes of in-person, cash transactions so we are not advertising this service even in Hawaii.

3. If you have called me today, I sincerely apologize but I will not be returning your phone call because I have been inundated with messages regarding our Dinar program. If you are a Hawaii resident and still have questions about the Dinar exchange, please email me instead and I will respond to your questions.

Best wishes,

Michael Sasaki

SVP & CFO

Pacific Rim Bank

Well I guess that settles that.

Iraqi Dinar

General Information

This bank is in Hawaii! biggrin.gif

• Downvote 1

Best wishes,

Michael Sasaki

SVP & CFO

Pacific Rim Bank

:o wow! looks like i opened Pandora's Box when i mentioned PacRim bank....and now it seems that a whole lot of ppl were emailing them and inquiring about a bunch of stuff....and that got the Main guy to post something himself. wow! how you like that for personal attention. only in Hawaii! heheh. God, i love this island!

I apologize to the folks at PacRim for the burden i caused.

but there you have it folks. you got the SVP/CFO of an actual Bank to respond to y'all.

Hi Shinnidan,

Thank you for your apology. You have no idea how much of an impact you had on our operations today. Please make it clear to your forum members that we do not have any inside knowledge on when or if the RV will happen. We would also appreciate it if anyone who emailed their friends regarding the original post would email them again and tell them 1. We're only offering services to permanent Hawaii residents; and 2. Please stop calling the branch. Instead, they can email me directly if they are Hawaii residents. I am sorry for not responding to their phone messages but it took me over an hour just to listen to my voicemail this morning. I will be out of the office next week but I will respond to any inquiries when I return.

I will say that everyone I did speak with or responded to over email was very professional and polite. I appreciate the courtesy.

Best wishes!

--Michael

• Upvote 4

Hi Shinnidan,

Thank you for your apology. You have no idea how much of an impact you had on our operations today. Please make it clear to your forum members that we do not have any inside knowledge on when or if the RV will happen. We would also appreciate it if anyone who emailed their friends regarding the original post would email them again and tell them 1. We're only offering services to permanent Hawaii residents; and 2. Please stop calling the branch. Instead, they can email me directly if they are Hawaii residents. I am sorry for not responding to their phone messages but it took me over an hour just to listen to my voicemail this morning. I will be out of the office next week but I will respond to any inquiries when I return.

I will say that everyone I did speak with or responded to over email was very professional and polite. I appreciate the courtesy.

Best wishes!

--Michael

This post is full of Win. Michael, you're my hero of the day.

:o wow! looks like i opened Pandora's Box when i mentioned PacRim bank....and now it seems that a whole lot of ppl were emailing them and inquiring about a bunch of stuff....and that got the Main guy to post something himself. wow! how you like that for personal attention. only in Hawaii! heheh. God, i love this island!

I apologize to the folks at PacRim for the burden i caused.

but there you have it folks. you got the SVP/CFO of an actual Bank to respond to y'all.

You little instigator you! Now, go away kid, you're bothering me! LOL this is too funny. :lol::lol:

Best wishes,

Michael Sasaki

SVP & CFO

Pacific Rim Bank

Mr. Sasaki,

Good evening!

It was very good speaking with you at length earlier this afternoon by telephone. I sincerely appreciate you coming to Dinar Vets and clearing the air concerning this issue as it relates to the Pacific Rim Bank.

I wish you and Pacific Rim Bank all the best!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

Best wishes,

Michael Sasaki

SVP & CFO

Pacific Rim Bank

Good thing you cleared this up in a timely manner.....Im sure Okie and Frank were getting their scripts ready with this one.

Hi Shinnidan,

Thank you for your apology. You have no idea how much of an impact you had on our operations today. Please make it clear to your forum members that we do not have any inside knowledge on when or if the RV will happen.

We would also appreciate it if anyone who emailed their friends regarding the original post would email them again and tell them

1. We're only offering services to permanent Hawaii residents; and

2. Please stop calling the branch. Instead, they can email me directly if they are Hawaii residents.

I am sorry for not responding to their phone messages but it took me over an hour just to listen to my voicemail this morning. I will be out of the office next week but I will respond to any inquiries when I return.

Best wishes!

--Michael

Aloha Michael,

thank you for taking the time to try to respond to everyone's inquires. i'm glad to know that the people who called or emailed conducted themselves accordingly. as far as, i know, a lot of people are just hungry for information any why they can get. i apologize for that inconvenience to you. also, Michael, you would be happy to know...i am a member of your Bank, as so as some other family members of mine. thanks, again for taking some time from you busy schedule do address are members here. Mahalo!

Please people! tell all that that read this post to read the responses on this thread...before you actually try to contact them. you are all asking the same thing. and Mr Sasaki was nice enough to create an account on DV just to respond to your inquires. so, please give them the courtesy of not overwhelming them with repetitive inquires. he has answered most of your concerns in the quote above, and on the thread.

Thank you DV family! :D

Edited by Shinnidan

People need to get a life and stop calling banks about the dinar. This post goes to prove they dont know any more than we do and you people are making their job much harder. You will know if the RV/RD happens, until then, keep it on the forums. I subscribe to the school that talking about it to strangers or banks just makes you look foolish, its at best a high risk investment.