Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Intel" Gurus exposed

USHistoryteacher

Dear friends,

If you are a NEWBIE...buy 1,000,000 dinar and check this site every monday http://www.cbi.iq/. Stay away from these sites and look ONLY at the Central Bank of Iraq site...it will tell you when the Iraqi Dinar has changed in value. If you are a "Senior Member"...I suggest you consider doing the same (except buy all that you can afford).

Please excuse grammar and spelling ( no spell check on this foreign computer)

See you all in January...GO RV!!!

Good points, agree. BTW, you mentioned January, is it 2012 or ..... I am Ok till December 2013....

Hi, This is the exact thing I heard from another invester in Australia. These pumpers are being heavily paid by traders. The more you pump and increase sales you get paid a commission and all these gurus are in the same group. Don't get caught to these hypes. Play cool. Cheers

• Upvote 1

My husband, who is an expert in internet marketing has said the same thing to me. He said he believes all these 'Gurus' are just a small handful of guys marketing among a bunch of websites. He said this is a common internet practice to help increase sales across various websites. He would not be surprised if they had been hired by companies that sell dinar, to create this chatter.

• Upvote 1

I spent 4 years on sea duty with the US Navy as a junior officer. To deal with periods of boredom, a few of us came up with an idea. If we didn't hear a rumor before 10am, we would start one. The game was to see how long it took for it to come back to us and in what form. HA! Great memories!

Blessings, 8887

Teacher,

Well said. Remember all, it doesn't take even a handful of people it may be one or two who carry different handles, changing and answering themselves

As for 8887....You forgot the times we would start rumors and they would come back to us so changed that we believed them and almost fell for them until grunt would say "didn't you start that".

CMD

What's funny to me is that this also sounds like a sales pitch....

He did say he was in sales and marketing....

(buy all you can afford). HeHez

+ 1...while reading that I was thinking the same thing..bottom line the message at the end was..buy..buy..buy.. lol

The sad part about all of this...is if you go down to your local mall, walmart, gocery store, post office, etc.....and ask 100 people about the weather, you will get 100 different answers, of course some may be the same somewhat, but I guarantee you that there will be all types of variations...then run some of these person's answer's through numerous others, then see what you have ...it's get's to be a twisted tangled mess...so, with that said, even if we had only one guru trying to do his god honest best...with all of the other b.s. out there....how would we know if he or she's legit, and/or not in with the other's?....Or better yet, how do we know who to believe anywhere, and/or from any source...especially if we can't offer anything better ourselves, to put up on the plate for people to see what is actually happening in Iraq....The media here and in Iraq does'nt show us what's really happening either...I figured out a long time ago that if you googled even the word Iraq or Dinar, that you'll usually end up in some guru's lap one way or another....listening to something that they say daily that is a lie...and of enourmous proportions regarding the dinar...could this be to pump sales no matter what the regulars have figured out about this pumper's continued lie's...IMO...I think most definitely that there has been a plan since day one to pump dinars, and even to make people dump their dinars...and/or even play it back and forth...pump/buy, dump/sell-back, pump/buy, dump/sell-back, etc.......(Don't people get in a bind and sell their gold and sliver or other collectibles at times, and then sometimes buy them back, all according to the economic situations at the time?)...The only good thing about it...is that if this thing hits, and/or if it hit's of any signifigant value...some of that pumping may be a blessing...although aggravating as H#%l at times!...For what it's worth?

P.S. Do your own homework...as I did..and there are those that have been in this Iraqi Venture long term, that have already seen double and even triple gains, even in the dinars held physically, the Warka Bank Accts., and the ISX/Iraqi Stock Exchange....(These are things that are hardly ever mentioned)....So, for 8 years while blood was running in the streets...there were better gains in Iraq for many investorsors than there were in the U.S. or anywhere else..That is a FACT!...So, IMO..I've alway's said..."If that can happen while it was bad over there, what could happen if it get's good...and it's getting good..believe it or not"....

Edited by 4aprofit

I am not sure that it takes a "marketing expert" to realize the fact that the gurus are a bunch of scripted pumper liars.....but at least your self announced qualifications may make some of these SHEEP open their eyes a little bit....

The rumors...and the sales pitch also relies on your selected "audience" being somewhat dense after the "project" has run for years and years and YEARS.... when there are level headed people on these websites practically BEGGING fools not to fall for it anymore.......or at least one would think.....

At this point....my opinion is that if someone is stupid enough to fall for the OUTRAGEOUS LIES and believe them...I hope they spend every last dime they have on buying more and more and more dinar......they deserve the "results" of that well thought out "investment" LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem is the newbies and "their learning curve". If they don't get level headed advice soon enough.. yes, they will probably be suckered in...almost every time. rolleyes.gif They may not recognize the lies until they compare them to the truth. That said though... there is always a new crowd of newbies around the next corner so they can just keep perpetrating the same old lies and someone is bound to fall for them... unless they are warned, and heed those warnings. That is what education is for... keeping those poor well meaning (most of them anyway) newbies from hurting themselves. dry.gif But that is a story in itself. I bet some of the "old timers" on this site could write a book on that subject! Ya think? wink.gif GO RV Already! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Yes, I just signed up but I have been watching over a year. I just had to finally say something. Anyone and everyone who has done any type of writing would know that when someone copies and pastes some one elses writings, it is copyright enfringement even if you cite where it came from. You must rewrite it in your own words and then cite it for it not to be. So the question is; With all of these sites and the person running them paying all this money to have them, why would they let other sites copy and paste without saying something? because in some way they are all linked together or when these guys 'don't like' each other they would do something about the other site coping and pasteing. Think about it.

My husband, who is an expert in internet marketing has said the same thing to me. He said he believes all these 'Gurus' are just a small handful of guys marketing among a bunch of websites. He said this is a common internet practice to help increase sales across various websites. He would not be surprised if they had been hired by companies that sell dinar, to create this chatter.

Yes, it is possible. There are 2 groups of people 1. Pumpers who gives you all the good information based on current situation what is going on in Iraq.

2. Bashers, who will come out time to to time and gives you negative information.

It is human nature, we like to hear good and positive information and above all greed and dream to be financially independent. They create confusion, when there is a confusion there is a opportunity for those traders to make money. People won't pay much attention to negative information because of greed. Am I making any sense.

Well enjoy your weekend and have fun.