Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinartrade? sister site? really?

mqchau

This was the response I got back from Ali in regards to why they aren't selling anymore Dinars.

We are merely taking a temporary break from the market at this time. If you would like to place an order, kindly visit our sister website, www.dinaruk.com.

Thanks, Ali Dinar Trade Inc

http://www.DinarTrade.com/

(877) 770-7660

What do you guys think of this?

The Dinar RV'd last Thursday "in country only" at $2.62. China got dollars and Obama ( US) is being paid in $13.00 oil. There should probably be an announcement this Tuesday or Wednesday in the US that the Dinar has RV'd.

Why do you think DTs currency would be counterfeit? They were registered with the BBB and US treasury. At least that's what was smeared all over his website, and his site isn't even down is it? He sid he is just taking a break.

OMG they are not FAKE stop trying to scare people!!!! listen everyone put your bils up to the sun look at the watermark and make sure the security strip is there Make sure they have the watermark of a horses head.

Mine are 100% legit through ALI at dinar trade.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OMG OMG OMG....

OMG

Everyone Lets not FREAKOUT...

OMG - GO RV >>>

I'm with EasyRider...

Stay Calm... Our Notes are real, No Worries....

We simply have to wait till the time is upon us!

OMG

Out of all of the notes I've bought, 25k and 10k, I have one 25k note that does not react to black light, all others have some sort of marking that is black light reactive. It is a circulated bill, so I'm not too worried about it, but it still has the water mark and silver strip. I bought my dinar from DT, ebay, here on DV, and some other sites on the internet.

• Upvote 1

OMG they are not FAKE stop trying to scare people!!!! listen everyone put your bils up to the sun look at the watermark and make sure the security strip is there Make sure they have the watermark of a horses head.

Mine are 100% legit through ALI at dinar trade.

Yup... I'm with you on that one.

makes absolutely no sense that he is taking a break from selling them but still selling them somewhere else. Smells like he had to leave US and start up somewhere else. I wonder if he had trouble with IRS, treasury Dept, or other issues he is not divulging?

There are plenty other reputable sites selling, I would shy away from this one. Unanswered questions are a red flag when it comes to my money.

makes absolutely no sense that he is taking a break from selling them but still selling them somewhere else. Smells like he had to leave US and start up somewhere else. I wonder if he had trouble with IRS, treasury Dept, or other issues he is not divulging?

There are plenty other reputable sites selling, I would shy away from this one. Unanswered questions are a red flag when it comes to my money.

Who knows why Ali decided to stop selling, but the UK site has been up and operational longer than he has been absent from the dinar scene...

Here's an internet archive snapshot of the site from April 19th, 2009.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090419181436/http://www.dinaruk.com/order.php

The rumors about him " running off" are to me unfounded as I have had some dealings with him fairly recently. Back in October I bought some dinar and it wasn't till April when I returned to the UK that I found out that there had been an error on the order. I bought it up with Dinar Trade and had a response from one of the staff. Nothing happened so I emailed again and had a reply from Ali. He was extremely apologetic and asked if I wanted the difference as a refund or in dinar. I opted for the dinar and received them in due course. I have to say that after that length of time I had expected a reply to the effect it was too late. His actions to me are an indication of his integrity. I would also raise the point if he was hiding in the UK how could he have dealt with the problem.

There has been a lot of talk about him suddenly opening an office in the UK. I have been in this since early 2005 and know for a fact that Dinaruk has been around for many years. It has been posted that Dinaruk was only formed in 2009, this is not true. In 2009 the name of another company Dinar DK ( I think) was changed to Dinaruk(Yorkshire) Ltd with the address in Bradford. The original company Dinaruk(Yk) Ltd has its address in London. The url of the new company, ukdinar.com, is redirected to the original dinaruk.com so both companies share the website. Both urls were created in 2005.

The tax issue surrounding the new company is of little significance, many companies myself included, take it to the deadline before submitting a return.

• Upvote 1

The rumors about him " running off" are to me unfounded as I have had some dealings with him fairly recently. Back in October I bought some dinar and it wasn't till April when I returned to the UK that I found out that there had been an error on the order. I bought it up with Dinar Trade and had a response from one of the staff. Nothing happened so I emailed again and had a reply from Ali. He was extremely apologetic and asked if I wanted the difference as a refund or in dinar. I opted for the dinar and received them in due course. I have to say that after that length of time I had expected a reply to the effect it was too late. His actions to me are an indication of his integrity. I would also raise the point if he was hiding in the UK how could he have dealt with the problem.

There has been a lot of talk about him suddenly opening an office in the UK. I have been in this since early 2005 and know for a fact that Dinaruk has been around for many years. It has been posted that Dinaruk was only formed in 2009, this is not true. In 2009 the name of another company Dinar DK ( I think) was changed to Dinaruk(Yorkshire) Ltd with the address in Bradford. The original company Dinaruk(Yk) Ltd has its address in London. The url of the new company, ukdinar.com, is redirected to the original dinaruk.com so both companies share the website. Both urls were created in 2005.

The tax issue surrounding the new company is of little significance, many companies myself included, take it to the deadline before submitting a return.

Thank you for your input... nice to know how things are across the pond! smile.gif GO RV Already!cool.gif