Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE SAYS...7-05-2011

RVWITHME

I am soooo sick of these guru's. One of my favorites is that the bank screens are "PINGING" to get ready to show the new rates the next day. They have been saying that for months now. I think they use that one when it is a slow "intel day" and they can't come up with anything else.

I know many posters state they do this to pump dinar sales because they may get a kick back but do they also get paid from advertisers on their sites based on the number of hits they get???

This would clarify for me why they put out these outrageous rumors/lies on a daily basis. If so, the more outrageous the rumor the more people go to the web sites to read them, hence another website hit. (cha ching).

While I put no credence in what these gurus spout on a daily basis I am actually stunned at the number of people who hang on to their every word. Many of the followers on the PTR websites and other guru sites continuously believe lie after lie.

Someone could do a psychological study on those that believe these rumors and follow these people blindly in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

I purchased my dinar knowing this was a speculative investment and never purchased more than I could afford to lose.

I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge of Iraq and the middle east so none of this has been a lost cause to this point.

I also love the posters on DV and enjoy the humor and camaraderie exhibited on a daily basis.

I do believe there is some money to be made with this investment and I am in this for the long haul.

Only time will tell....

• Upvote 1

why, oh why do some of you continue to defend this man? I know I am a newbie, but I have been researching this thing long enough to know that at best, this Okie character is a compulsive liar. At worst, he is pure evil. He is screwing around with the emotions of the vulnerable and the financially depressed. He is manipulating people and creating fictions. And it is HURTING people. This isn't about giving hope to the hopeless. It is about grinding them into the ground. Are some of you so desperate for this to happen that you will happily swallow candy-coated arsenic just so you can feel good for a few seconds?

Guess what?

The next day, the poison takes control of your system and you are down worse than if you had never heard of the dinar at all. The worst thing is that then you come on here and actually defend the man, calling all of the people who tell you the truth "negative". Who is doing the greater harm? Is it pickled Okie with all of his "positive" poison or is those who come and try to bring reality to the situation? Who do you think cares more about you? What benefit do the naysayers have? I can assure you that Okie is making money off the dinar (all you need is common sense to figure that one out), but what are the realists getting out of the deal? Nothing! It takes love to go in and shatter dreams with reality.

The simple fact is that there is not enough money to cover a $3.00 rate. Think about the numbers of people just in the US that now own dinar. It makes no logical sense that 3 million (+ or -) will be overnight millionaires. I only want the best for everyone on this site. I pray that the optimistic pie-in-the-sky guys are right. I want them to be right. With healthcare the way it is these days, I need this as much as anybody. Heck, I have $200,000 in student loans. But we have to use our adult brains. If something sounds like a scam, it probably is.

LISTEN TO ME: It is not the DINAR that is the scam. It will either go up in value or become devalued. It is a currency. The SCAM is the get-rich-quick mentality behind the dinar TRADING. There are people that want you to buy so they can make money off of you. They try to convince you that this is better than Powerball. They want you to bet your savings on becoming overnight millionaires.

I don't give a damn about getting pluses or minuses. I don't give a damn about my fifteen minutes of fame. I don't give a damn if I am banned from this site, or if you like me or hate me. What I give a damn about are the people being hurt and seeing their dreams get crushed by greedy a-holes that care only about lining their pockets. I want the RV. I have invested in the RV. But I hate to see how this investment is being used to destroy others. I care about people.

DAMN OKIE! The man should be tarred, feathered, buried up to his neck in the red Oklahoma soil.

Edited by drduck
  • Upvote 5

I am in Balad Iraq, purchased 100,000 dinar for 100 USD at 1645 Baghdad time today tuesday 7-05-11 from local merchant on base.

What's that? One penny per dinar right? Is my math right? Isn't that high right now??

Well, I guess that is it. No more Okie after today. LOL!

Don't take it personal, Okie Fans. It will get old for you over time as well. I listened to the cc the other night. You know, the one with the "heavy-hitters?" One guy even claimed that his contact who holds political office has indeed cashed out. Keep that in mind over the next few days when you read posts from those guys...or better yet...listen to the call. Then, you can make up your own mind about who is telling the truth about this investment. It will happen, but not every freaking day for the last year! LOL! :lol:

• Upvote 1

I am in Balad Iraq, purchased 100,000 dinar for 100 USD at 1645 Baghdad time today tuesday 7-05-11 from local merchant on base.

Thanks. Appreciated. Let's hope that Okie won't consider that as a personal dissing.

Emotion is not a bad thing as long as it is controlled by logic.

Very true and thanks.

Each and everyone of us are responsible for how we deal with the info that we read.

I think we all want it to RV and when it doesn't we wanna blame someone else.

Wake up people - if you read the different predictions and rumors then use your head -

No one is making anyone go out and use their mortgage and bill money to purchase Dinar.

If you know someone who has done that, it's on them, not Okie or Frank or Adam or Scooter

Or any of the GURU's - it's an investment - be smart with it and wait - it will happen...

Hopefully sooner than later....

GO RV! 

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

So....If people want to defend Okie (hard to see how anyone could) then they can but some of us call a spade a spade and for some of us a handshake seals a deal, a mans word is his bond.

If Okie is mentally challenged and truly can not see the farce he has become then its understandable but if he is fit of mind then he should be ashamed of himself.

People want to believe this is about to happen and thats why they put up with constant lies over and over.

How many people are too scared to call TonyTNT out over how many ridiculous statements he has made? hardly anyone for fear of being banned from PTR.

Edited by webup
  • Upvote 1

From other thread, Rate: 1USD = 0.27 IQD.

3.70 USD for 1 IQD

Correction 0.2743 IQD = 3.6456 USD

I admit I'm no math genius like some people, so what is 1M Iraqi Dinar worth in U.S. Dollars at this conversion rate? Should I tell my employer to eff off and quit my job?

How can this guy continue to spit out this bs...I would love for the day to see the banks post...but for gods sake are we all that stupid and gullible to continue to feed off of this stuff.

I can not wait for the day for this to be completed, not sure whats worse the so called intel saying the rv has happened or the fact that I am so blind by the comments I can not see the logical signs anymore.

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

So....If people want to defend Okie (hard to see how anyone could) then they can but some of us call a spade a spade and for some of us a handshake seals a deal, a mans word is his bond.

If Okie is mentally challenged and truly can not see the farce he has become then its understandable but if he is fit of mind then he should be ashamed of himself.

People want to believe this is about to happen and thats why they put up with constant lies over and over.

How many people are too scared to call TonyTNT out over how many ridiculous statements he has made? hardly anyone for fear of being banned from PTR.

We are the last of a dying breed of men, where as a hand shake was all thats needed and a mans word was his bond. I fear those are bygone days of yesterday. There is a growing number of our youth today that do not have a clue as to what it means to have Honor, integrity, to be honest and truthful with other people in their everyday lives.

• Upvote 1

How can this guy continue to spit out this bs...I would love for the day to see the banks post...but for gods sake are we all that stupid and gullible to continue to feed off of this stuff.

I can not wait for the day for this to be completed, not sure whats worse the so called intel saying the rv has happened or the fact that I am so blind by the comments I can not see the logical signs anymore.

I've bought my Dinar in 07. It was suppose to be re-valued shortly after I bought them according to Mr. Ali at Dinar Trade. Well after several frustrating next day promises over many, many months, I've just become numb to the promises and now have to look at it as ammusing. They're buried in a secret place very secure and if it doesn't happen in my lifetime, I won't be that dissapointed. Maybe my grandchildren will benefit someday.

ADVICE: Don't quit your jobs, don't make any financial moves or promises to anyone for anything.

OK..I DEFEND OKIE BECAUSE HIS POST ARE THE MOST ENTERTAINING THING THAT READ......BUT LATELY..THEY BEEN SUCKING REAL BAD! COME ON OKIE.......NO MORE BOTTOM LINES....I WANT THE WHOLE CREATIVE THINKING TO GO WITH IT!!! :o

Wow drduck, why don't you tell us how you really feel? ( J/K ) We all know 3 of Okie's posts and a buck and a quarter gets you a cup of Cappuccino.

peace, pp

WHERE can you get a Cappuccino for a buck and quarter??? .. or is it an Iraq buck.. clever.. very clever. I see what you did there.

Steady on, mates.

Well lets see if OKIE LIAR is lying as usual or is he really telling the truth tomorrow we will know for sure

7-5-2011 OKIE_OIL_MAN IT IS LIVE IN IRAQ---BANKS WILL NOT RELEASE TILL TOMORROW---THAT'S IT

lol

Edited by hozer