Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please Mr. Guru, tell me a bedtime rumor.......

THINK.....

(Best read in the voice of a 5 year old female)

Please Mr. Guru, tell me a bedtime rumor. You know the one where the dinar R/V’s on Monday and I cash in on Tuesday. You remember it starts like “Once upon a time, in a far away place called Iraq...” Please Mr. Guru, I want to dream that I’m at the bank on Tuesday cashing in yelling “I’m rich, I’m rich, I’m rich.” Then I can dream about all the neat things I’m going to get like my new pink bike, my new Barbi-mobile, my new white pony with the pink saddle, and, and, and my new princess dress with a crown and everything.” Please Mr. Guru, I know I have to get up and go to school in the morning, but I promise I’ll be good and I won’t daydream about my new pink bike, and, and my new Barbi-mobile, and, and my new white pony with the pink saddle, and, and, and my new princess dress with a crown and everything. So please Mr. Guru, tell me a bedtime rumor.

(return to adult voice)

Folks, I honestly can’t think of any way within the realm of this universe of sugar coating this any more than this. I just hope someone is getting the message...............ANYONE? Oh, you’re reading Okie, well............good luck with that.

(return to your happy place)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 10

Seriously??????? Nothing more than a bash post+++ it does not belong in rumor section.. If you don't have a rumor don't post!!

Ps... Okies post are way more entertaining than yours IMO!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

:blink: Satan has weird dreams... Umm...Hmm...

I think this screen name is nothing short of funny. I see a picture of a civil war confederate officer, a person who fought for the right to keep blacks as slaves, and text that sound like the words of a black female. I can almost see that little head shake thing as I read. Ummm Hmmm. Does this strike anyone else as just a bit odd?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Awwww THINK The day is young in Iraq! Come on now, you just wipe those tears from your eyes and when you awaken it will be a brand new beautiful day.... and if your a good boy the you may find a nice little surprise under your pillow from the RV prime minister!

Namaste!!!!

• Upvote 1

Awwww THINK The day is young in Iraq! Come on now, you just wipe those tears from your eyes and when you awaken it will be a brand new beautiful day.... and if your a good boy the you may find a nice little surprise under your pillow from the RV prime minister!

Namaste!!!!

Now that's funny! Umm...Hmm...

• Upvote 1

I think this screen name is nothing short of funny. I see a picture of a civil war confederate officer, a person who fought for the right to keep blacks as slaves, and text that sound like the words of a black female. I can almost see that little head shake thing as I read. Ummm Hmmm. Does this strike anyone else as just a bit odd?

First, why do you think the picture is of a civil war vet? There is nothing in the picture indicating that and I don't believe they had sport gloves in 1865. This is a picture of an archer who happens to be wearing sport gloves for his sport. Look at it closer. :)

Second, how do you attach the words "Satan has weird dreams... Umm...Hmm..." to a "black female"? :confused:

• Upvote 2

First, why do you think the picture is of a civil war vet? There is nothing in the picture indicating that and I don't believe they had sport gloves in 1865. This is a picture of an archer who happens to be wearing sport gloves for his sport. Look at it closer. :)

Second, how do you attach the words "Satan has weird dreams... Umm...Hmm..." to a "black female"? :confused:

Don't even waist your time. It's just the way "THINK..." is, plain and simply. I'm a Christian that is totally immune to his bashing on this site with me and others. It's all good.

GR

• Upvote 1

Hey THINK I'm sure you've already retired for the night but I want you to know that everyone of us has hit the wall and very frustrated and expressed it on the forum. I just want you to know that in the most playful of days no body else understands our personal frustrations and challenges with this investment yet each one of us experiences them first hand as well. So hang in there because you usually contribute some very insightful and honest posts.

:) Namaste

• Upvote 1

Hey THINK I'm sure you've already retired for the night but I want you to know that everyone of us has hit the wall and very frustrated and expressed it on the forum. I just want you to know that in the most playful of days no body else understands our personal frustrations and challenges with this investment yet each one of us experiences them first hand as well. So hang in there because you usually contribute some very insightful and honest posts.

:) Namaste

I stand corrected on the sport gloves, I have no problem manning up when I'm in error. I also can do it without displaying immature behavior and resorting to name calling. I refuse to be pulled into a verbal joust with anyone that acts like a 6 year old, on this site or anywhere for that matter. I guess I just don't know how to respond to that kind of attitude as I'm used to interacting with intelligent, educated adults.

By the way, when I retire it will be for more than the night.

• Upvote 1