Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you bought into the investment with the thought of becoming rich over night, well then you were duped into to believing something that isn't gong to happen.

End Quote

No.. Not overnight... It was more or less clear to me it would take a long time, a few years........Then it's obvious I would hope it'd come sooner than later.... After 7 plus years I'm still here moderately optimistic.........

Edited by umbertino

Yes, this is the real truth , if you disagree thats OK-- It just tells the rest of us you may not be a informed Investor...

jxhal, I value your input and think you have some good points but the nature of your posts are very condescending. Hence the negatives you seem to have collected.

A slight adjustment in approach would certainly give you more influence on the forum.

Thanks for your input. It does provoke some thought

GP

If you bought into the investment with the thought of becoming rich over night, well then you were duped into to believing something that isn't gong to happen.

End Quote

No.. Not overnight... It was more or less clear to me it would take a long time, a few years........Then it's obvious I would hope it'd come sooner than later.... After 7 plus years I'm still here moderately optimistic.........

Love your continued optimism umbertino!

Maybe we need a new contrarian topic and thread for these naysayers. No links to facts, news, or anything but opinion required. Then I can just ignore the thread. We can put it next to the Lopsters. JMO

and for all of those under 30.... pale face = Kemo sabe! ;)

I'm a contrarian 64jaquar. cause I am going to keep buying these things no matter how many RV dates come and go!!! :D

• Upvote 1

i must say its so frustrating to watch this investment...i took two months away come back and its the same old crap......the 30th came and went i believe the gurus no as much as us which is nearly nothing.....im not being negative just being realistic,i realy think maliki is stalling this for as long as he can,hes a dictator and control freak.......the government in iraq is so screwed up and wouldent at all be surprised to read one day the government blew each other up.......before someone asks why are u here and why did u buy dinars....the same reason as every one else..........so fingers crossed they sort this out sometime this year so we can all move on......peace

• Upvote 1

Iraq does have a functioning government, and it has been functioning. As to whether it meets your criteria of a fully formed government or not does not matter. Governments routinely have periods when 1 or more ministerial positions are vacant and the functioning of the government and of the country does not stop.

The RV is about Maliki needing to stop the demonstrations which are calling for improved basic services, which will happen faster post RV, and the RV will also show something obvious and positive that the government is doing. Maliki would probably prefer to avoid doing something that would benefit the US, but he is interested in keeping his position even more than that--and the demonstrations have been becoming more numerous and have started to ask for his removal.

But the RV is not just about Iraq. It is also about the US and the Eurozone need to delay the collapse of their currencies due to massive debt problems. It is the belief of many economists that the € and the European Union are unlikely to survive into next year and that the USD is not far behind. The RV will not cure the problems but provide a reprieve. If the RV does not occur fairly soon, there will be no need for it--not for Iraq and not for the rest of the world.

I do not know whether there is some agenda by PTB which calls for generalized currency collapse, but hopefully not, and therefore the RV will hopefully occur in the very near future.

One personal source who is in charge of a region of the US at Wells Fargo has said that WF has been put on notice 6 times (the last time about 10 days ago) about an impending dinar RV, and each time in the past it has been delayed/postponed. To me this is a clear indication that the RV cannot be too far off. :)

Tonto and the Lone Ranger were surrounded in the middle of the desert by hostile indians (and dinarians).

The Lone Ranger turns to Tonto and says "what are we going to do Tonto?"

Tonto turns to the Lone Ranger and says "What do you mean WE pale face?"

Tonto and the Lone Ranger were camped, As they went to sleep.....

The Lone ranger was bitten on the Pecker........

Lone Ranger sez to Tonto.... we have to lance it and suk out the poisen.......

Tonto sez: You going to Die Lone ranger.

The End.

• Upvote 1

Hey Wake up----- There is not a full GOI-- they are Not full members of WTO -- They are Not out of Chapter 7-- They may do something by summer of next year 2012 as far as the currency goes but Not until then if any --- We are dealing with Iraqi, These leaders dont do anything thing with being forced to.. All of you Know this..... So wake up ..

Wow, a -39 at the time of my post. Looks like your "work is done here......hi yo Silver, away!"

Hey Wake up----- There is not a full GOI-- they are Not full members of WTO -- They are Not out of Chapter 7-- They may do something by summer of next year 2012 as far as the currency goes but Not until then if any --- We are dealing with Iraqi, These leaders dont do anything thing with being forced to.. All of you Know this..... So wake up ..

I would almost assume they would need to RV their currency before they become part of the WTO. You are not going to start trading and suddenly change currency. They are missing security ministers for the GOI to be fully formed. I believe they could RV without those being in place. Perhaps you are the one who should wake up. The country will not survive on their currency until summer of next year. That would mean what oil is being traded over the next year.

I would almost assume they would need to RV their currency before they become part of the WTO. You are not going to start trading and suddenly change currency. They are missing security ministers for the GOI to be fully formed. I believe they could RV without those being in place. Perhaps you are the one who should wake up. The country will not survive on their currency until summer of next year. That would mean what oil is being traded over the next year.

Unfortunately the argument that Iraq cannot continue with a low valued currency has been used for the past few years, and they still have it... The value of their currency is irrelevant to most everyone outside of Iraq.

Every day someone new comes on here and says 'wake up' and 'get it through your heads' it's not happening. My question is, when are you gonna wake up and get it through your head and realize some of us are on here because we think its soon and gonna happen? YOU ARE NOT GONNA DAMPEN OR DISSUADE. Have a nice day.

Let's remember this piece of work is not new here, and has never done anything to contribute, discuss, or analyze. It is always the same rhetoric - he is so smart and we are stupid.

WHY ARE YOU HERE??????????