Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The question is if the elites are cashing in first, what would keep them from buying more dinar and cashing in again and again and again?

Agree with you 100% Longhorns. Everyone will have the opportunity to cash in at the same time when the RV occurs.

Who's to say that some aren't doing just that?

Who are you expecting to tell you about such things..the elite controlled media?

Sad as it may be the top players can pretty much do as they want,and will not be punished because of their wealth and influence.Why do you think all this money keeps mysteriously disappearing and no one knows where it's gone? (yeah right)

how about the fact the governments keep making increasingly idiotic decisions that are merely driving us closer to financial collapse instead of saving it?

Do you REALLY think these people are so stupid as to do this kind of stuff accidentally?

Think about it....

Please do not believe that crap especially newbies. It is an overly used pump trick that's been done before. Notice, that kind of info comes from someone who rarely posts. I truly believe when people stop buying dinar is when it will revalue. Simple economics. But if you people still want to get pumped in the @$$, I guess there's really nothing I can do about it.

You seem like a decent enough guy Longhorns,but I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on the matter.

There is no static economic pattern,the richest 2% of the world truly controls the world economy and governments.If they want the world's financial system to be prosperous it will be.If they want it destroyed in order to further their agenda they can can do that too.Haven't you ever found it funny how the wealth of certain rich families like the Rockerfellers have weathered every economic and financial storm.Yet those who are not in the 'know' or try to go against them are either financially broken,arrested,killed,scandalized.

• Upvote 2

Precisely. You are exactly right. What is so stunning to me (though it should not be I suppose) is how gullible and irrational some are willing to be? Anyone who believes there could be an early cash is for anyone must be completely lacking any ability to think for themselves. They must be pumpers, liars, or ignoramuses.

It'll happen when it happens... for everyone at relatively the same time (time zones).

Cheers!

:D

The problem with alot of these pumpers and some site owners is as much as we hate the constant lies and misleading quotes, many of them are very smart. Unfortunately there target audience is not the people who have been in this investment along time or the people who have been on these boards what seems like forever. It is the new people just getting into this investment that seek out these blogs looking for what they believe is credible dinar information. They hear it is going to RV every week and buy more (trust me I was there at one time). These pumpers know they have alot of these newbies by the balls and continue to come out with outrageous rumor after outrageous rumor and people will continue to buy into them.

This is not official, but when I got into the investment back in late 2009 there was an estimated 750,000 to 1 million U.S. investors in this, now in almost a year and a half later there are estimates of 3 to 3.5 million U.S. investors. I hate to say it but unfortunately these pumpers are very good at there job, for whatever motivation/compensation they get out of it.

I still believe in this investment 100% and have faith in most people in general, but I am also alot wiser to what is going on with some of these dinar sites. This is why I only visit DV. As rough as it can get sometimes with trash talking, I still believe the most level headed investors call this site there home!

We have heard continually about the "cashing in" of this or that group... There has never been proof. What people seem to forget is the multiple times this has RV'ed, the multiple times the rate has changed, the multiple times that cash-ins have occured, yet in the light of day they turned out to be fabrications.

This is another one of those fabications.

So would you also be referring to speculatorsRIDE's recent post. Not sure how long you have watched this forum, but by your join date, I would still call you a newbie. I don't care how many posts you can come up with in a month. Why all the negativity, this is the"rumors" section. Peace and God bless. :rolleyes:

"Longhorns"- extensive expertise in currency transactions makes him a neocon in the realm of trade. Most members with any tenure on this site have refrain from frequent chatter because silence often lends to deeper understanding to the experience. Yet... some insist on "full disclosue" of inaptitude. Often this is brought on by a condition known as "logorrhea".

• Upvote 1

Also agree...and I am a newbie :) There is not a lot of sense to letting others cash in ahead of the general population. You can rationalize it to believe it but when you stop and really think about it...it doesn't make sense.

at

Did it make sense out of all the construction companies that are out here that **** Cheney won the bids. Pay attention to the details of this event and you will see it makes perfect sense that the elite would cash out before the general population after all they orchestrated this event and don't think that they will reveal every detail about this rv so that big investors can get a run the money. Art of war don't reveal every detail.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please do not believe that crap especially newbies. It is an overly used pump trick that's been done before. Notice, that kind of info comes from someone who rarely posts. I truly believe when people stop buying dinar is when it will revalue. Simple economics. But if you people still want to get pumped in the @$$, I guess there's really nothing I can do about it.

I agree !

If it WAS DONE as so many are saying. Why would all the dinar sites still keep selling.

For that fact alone

.......................................I must believe that it is NOT DONE

.Bash away if you must,

But next month while we are still waiting

I will be the one to say .

...............................I told you so................

• Upvote 1

at

Did it make sense out of all the construction companies that are out here that **** Cheney won the bids. Pay attention to the details of this event and you will see it makes perfect sense that the elite would cash out before the general population after all they orchestrated this event and don't think that they will reveal every detail about this rv so that big investors can get a run the money. Art of war don't reveal every detail.

Wow there is so many things I could sell you!

Are you interested in a left handed screwdriver? you seem to believe almost anything.

Wow there is so many things I could sell you!

Are you interested in a left handed screwdriver? you seem to believe almost anything.

webup...with all due respect you bashed Dmoney who posted an interesting viewpoint. I have done a ton of research on the elite families of the world, economics, the banking systems of the world and a few other odds and ends and I am still ignorant of much of what transpires behind closed doors. How about you, is your left handed screwdriver philosophy based on fact or rumors. I have a left handed screwdriver myself. I only use it with my left hand. I suppose yours must be a right handed screwdriver. :blink:

No insult intended rather just think about a post before bashing unless you are an expert on the subject. Thanks and may you realize much wealth from an RV. Happy 4th :)

• Upvote 2

Sorry I was being lighthearted but it doesn't always come across in posts.

I mean no ill personally to Dmoney at all, was just having a giggle with the left handed screw driver joke.

I also have some nice patterned paint though which is creme and grey stripes ;-)

Ummm actually from what Shabbibi has said, and what CBi reps have said, Parliament has to vote on the RD plan they have. Have they yet? Who knows. They convened this last saturday, a day on which none of them should be working, but no idea what they talked about.

It could take months for them to just read what there voting on, much less vote at all lol!

Correct. Shabbaibe talked about this last week.Parliament won't vote on it till the Kurdish issue is resolved. That could take weeks or months.

• Upvote 1

Nobody's cashing in. CBI must submit the LOP or RV to Parliament. Parliament approves then re-submits to CBI for rate & date. This will go to all FOREX around the world at the same time. We will then cash in when the banks open depending on what time zone after the official rate. This hasn't been done yet. One exchange rate will apply to everyone. Rumors of politicians & high ranking officers cashing in are false. Some rumors of a two tier cash in rate are also false. This comes from Iraqi Americans living in my area. They are also invested.

Nice to read some perfect sense instead of all this Cashin BS.

Wrong. It is entirely up to the CBI. The government has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Wrong again. Until UN Chapter 7 sanctions are lifted, it will never show up on Forex and banks will not "cash you in". The Iraqi Dinar is not allowed to be traded internationally and their currency is not internationally recongnized while Iraq is under UN Sanctions.

Iraq is out of Chapter 7. ID will be traded internationally. Iraq has met all it's obligations. What is holding up the RV are the Kurds refusal to negociate, separate & starting their own currency. Once the Kurds are on board, Parliament can vote the go ahead for CBI to take action.

• Upvote 1

Sorry I was being lighthearted but it doesn't always come across in posts.

I mean no ill personally to Dmoney at all, was just having a giggle with the left handed screw driver joke.

I also have some nice patterned paint though which is creme and grey stripes ;-)

My apology if I misread you my friend. I guess we all our getting too ouchy but somewhat understandable. You are ok in my book and appreciate your response. I just like to see everybody treating each other like fellow Americans, or Earthlings or whatever. We are all in this together and when there is respectful debate it is much easier on everybody. Cheers