Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IF NO RV BY JULY 15 are you still be around?

Mike12570

Yea, I am in agreement with a few of the other people above that posted above. It's time to pull back from this rumor section and really wait on the hard facts it has RV'ed from the currency sites, or Adam ,etc, etc. I really haven't believe the pumpers, it's things like they haven't a full seated GOI, there has been no confirmation on the WTO, and the Kuwaiti file has NOT been confrimed as completed. Those are some of the things I had hope to hear were completed to really get excited about the RV. Now, all I hear are people grasping at ANY little tibit to insinuate (spell check not working) it has something to do with the RV??? "It's DONE"....there by getting a rise out of US.

So, with that being said, as I fly from the Middle East to the States, I will continue to check the currency boards for the Iraqi with the few I always carry with me. You, know....JUST IN CASE!!! LOL GO RV!!!

Ive only been here a little while, but already I want to leave haha!

Its not that I dont like hearing all the rumors, its alot of these naggy neggy nancies running around.

We KNOW theres a possibility of a RD, of a LOP of losing our money. This is a speculative investment. Ive been in it for 7 years now. Im fine losing the money, but Id much rather be positive and think about making the money. Right now .10 would be fine with me haha!

I would like to set an exit date, really I would. But I have to see things in the light of reality and basically, in truth, I have to admit that I am too addicted ... er, invested ... to give up my daily peek at the forums to see if it must ... er might ... have happened when I wasn't looking.

What can I say ... we all have our weak spots!

;)

smee2

• Upvote 1

I would like to set an exit date, really I would. But I have to see things in the light of reality and basically, in truth, I have to admit that I am too addicted ... er, invested ... to give up my daily peek at the forums to see if it must ... er might ... have happened when I wasn't looking.

;)

smee2

Well Im a contractor and I have nothing better to do :( hahaha

I will be here.. I have been on this roller coaster since 2005 and don't plan on getting off till it RV's. There is no reason to give up, you already purchased your dinar so why quit. It will happen someday. Hopefully sooner than later.

Thank you Adam for bringing us this site, I really appreciate it.

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 2

I have my cut off date by the end of June, but GURU and intel are coming in like thunders so my next cut off date is JULY 15th. and that is my final answer.

By then, I know that the princess has a change of heart. Looking back at my pond...ribbet...ribbet ..pond sweet pond.

I will never read GURU and RUMOR again and that is my promise.

How about YOU? It has to end some where. It's not healthy.

May god bless you all and may next week be the week.

I can probably save you 11 days of pain.

Get out now.

BUT if you can pull up those huggies and hold on it will get there.

I do however believe it will be quite some time past the 15th.

Sorry

looking at the Increase in cost now as to when I 1ST GOT IN BACK IN 2003 i am in the GREEN, Even if I sold out to 1 of the dealers now, I bought my ticket and can only hope it has a favorable ending as I believe it will.more than anything I pray for Peace for the Children of the area's going thru such horror as they are doing daily. I will continue to check in daily and hopefully check out a winner 1 of these days. Pray for the Children & Families of those in harms way. Please.

I still don't see this investment as an 'overnight millionaire' thing. I don't imagine Iraq just all of the sudden going "POP" and telling the entire country that their money is worth more.

I think chaos would ensure. Price gouging and theft by the millions of people that doesn't have Internet access would also happen.

I still believe we will start to see ways for the government to teach the people how to use this new money and it will be a slow, methodical process.

I also think if it RV's then it will start low and climb just like a stock would so early investors can cash out while new ones buy in. That will be the easiest way to "Raise the Zeros" and get the larger bills brought in.

Imagine what would happen in the US if our money changed overnight? People in rural areas would lose everything to someone that knows more than they do.

I never have bought into the 'light switch' or 'push the button' theory. You just can't wave a magic wand to people, many of whom have no formal education and teach them economics 101 about how to buy and sell with their new currency..

Just me

buds

chuck

• Upvote 2

I remember all the Sunday rumors saying Monday is the day we will be RICH........But when there was sooooo much hipe about June 30th, I have to admit I did get sucked in. I will still check in daily even it's just for the laughs. GO RV (some day)

I remember all the Sunday rumors saying Monday is the day we will be RICH........But when there was sooooo much hipe about June 30th, I have to admit I did get sucked in. I will still check in daily even it's just for the laughs. GO RV (some day)

That is the part that was amazing to me.

Many many people jumped on that bandwagon with no change in hard facts, just a bunch of people with poor track records saying we are here.

• Upvote 1

I have my cut off date by the end of June, but GURU and intel are coming in like thunders so my next cut off date is JULY 15th. and that is my final answer.

By then, I know that the princess has a change of heart. Looking back at my pond...ribbet...ribbet ..pond sweet pond.

I will never read GURU and RUMOR again and that is my promise.

How about YOU? It has to end some where. It's not healthy.

May god bless you all and may next week be the week.

No hope for a cut off date!

Since the early creation of this dinar cyber world we live in ......a multitude of Gurus have prophesied many passing RV dates and rates. They have used the powers of many men's desire to control the masses by manipulation conducted via hopes and dreams. Sadly this has taken it's toll on much of the dinar population through the years ... in fact, I to have tried to escape its smothering clutches.

Suffice to say ................. I am still held captive and bound securely to a screen and keyboard that maintains a unlocked portal to this world. Hope of freedom is merely a hopless task of which you will soon realize to be a grim reality beyond your control. For those onlookers that have not yet been taken by the Guru's mystic powers .....There is still hope I say, esc * close * back * .... shift alt & delete ..... do whatever possible to flee this world while sanity and freedom still remains.

God speed and good luck!

• Upvote 1

;)

smee2

Very understandable! :D

That is the part that was amazing to me.

Many many people jumped on that bandwagon with no change in hard facts, just a bunch of people with poor track records saying we are here.

Preach Brotha!

WAAAH!!!! Why aren't I rich yet!?!? WAAAH!!!

This is an investment, not a free pass. Think about the people of Iraq instead of your own selfish desires.

Peace

At least we have someone generous enough to think of others...What have you done to help a stranger? Dont even compare notes with me.

For the people of Iraq, we should not have even gone there in first place. I am against it, but my son is in Iraq...go figure.

My desire? Give me 100 trillions and I will take it without having 1 sec thought.

My quitting coming here after the 15th having issue with you?

Do I aspect $10,000 or more in return from my $1000 investment in this currency? Yes I aspect a RV of a dime or more and I am sure I am not alone here.

I for one will be perusing the boards to keep fully aware of the situation with the upcoming RV even after that date but less frequently. Not wanting to be a roller coaster rider much anymore, I kinda gave that up two weeks ago...June 30th snagged me onboard like everyone else though....I'm wore out again to be honest.

Instead of getting all pumped up by the rumors, and doing really stupid things (trust me - I'm fully capable ;) ) I've been working very diligently on pre-RV things like developing a wealth action plan and fully understanding the implications of making a "taxable event", i.e. cashing in at the right time and place will matter for me. I keep thinking, oh my this RV may actually happen and happen soon, I better be ready. Like many I fear not having money - unemployment taught me that last year, but I also realize there will be almost equal fears of keeping money once it comes with an RV. Ah, THE PLIGHT OF THE LESS INFORMED MIDDLE CLASS! I feel already like a huge target is being drawn on my back for a multitude of reasons and its not even "showtime" yet! So I feel it's better to do something POSITIVE now to get ready instead of wasting energy chasing rumors and getting all frustrated about something I have no control over. JMHO

:)

Edited by Cosmo