Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7-1-11 Washington Post Article

hitman

Thanks for the article. How does these particular sanctions being still in place affect our investment?

I thought an agreement had beeen reached regarding the Kuwaiti reparations and a plan was already in place to take care of that. Does this mean that is not the case?

Thanks for the article. How does these particular sanctions being still in place affect our investment?

I thought an agreement had beeen reached regarding the Kuwaiti reparations and a plan was already in place to take care of that. Does this mean that is not the case?

According to this, the answer is yes. I remember what Adam said back in December. He was VERY CLEAR that Kuwait is the final driver for the RV, and if Kuwait isn't made happy, there won't be a total lifting of Chap 7, and thus no RV. Keep that in mind.

• Upvote 1

That is what I understod to be the case. So in other words Iraq is not released from Chapter VII as was earlier stated (in rumors I think).

YEP,,, EVERYBODY GETTING ALL EXCITED OVER NOTHING, RV IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN UNTIL ALL THE DUCKS ARE LINE UP AND AS OF THIS TIME THEY ARE NOT LINED UP....

I wonder why the Washington Post is the only newspaper that seems to have released an "official" statement on Chapter VII sanctions. None of the rest of the articles I read had that extra information at the bottom of the aticles about Chapter VII. They stopped at the information about Iraq gaining control of their DFI fund.

I wonder why the Washington Post is the only newspaper that seems to have released an "official" statement on Chapter VII sanctions. None of the rest of the articles I read had that extra information at the bottom of the aticles about Chapter VII. They stopped at the information about Iraq gaining control of their DFI fund.

It doesn't say anything about Ch 7 at the bottom of the article. It merely quotes ,"The council has said that some U.N. sanctions against Iraq will remain in place until Iraq and Kuwait settle outstanding issues from that war".

It doesn't say anything about Ch 7 at the bottom of the article. It merely quotes ,"The council has said that some U.N. sanctions against Iraq will remain in place until Iraq and Kuwait settle outstanding issues from that war".

Aren't those the Chapter VII sanctions they are talking about?