Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did it ever occurr to anyone that bank personnel...

They're simply regurgitating what they hear on the boards to all of you with your bank stories. Enough!

You're exactly correct! The lower level branch personnel have no idea when the RV will occur for the IQD. They receive phone calls every day asking about the IQD regarding sells, buys and future RV predictions. Most of the misleading information that people are posting is coming from second hand knowledge of the subject. Believe me, they know nothing and are just as impatient about the RV as you are. The branch personnel are holding the IQD and waiting just like us.

My $0.02!

• Upvote 1

You're exactly correct! The lower level branch personnel have no idea when the RV will occur for the IQD. They receive phone calls every day asking about the IQD regarding sells, buys and future RV predictions. Most of the misleading information that people are posting is coming from second hand knowledge of the subject. Believe me, they know nothing and are just as impatient about the RV as you are. The branch personnel are holding the IQD and waiting just like us.

My $0.02!

Precisely! Which is why it baffles me why people post these bank stories. Do they actually think these people are privy to information we are not? I know, I know don't read them if you don't like them. The gullibility of people amazes me, that's all.

Sorry to sound negative. It just amazes me that people actually call/go in and ask about the RV with any institution. They know nothing. Maybe it gives people some type of hope that they will hear what they need to hear. You will learn more reading within this site, than any finincial institution can tell you until the RV happens.

Precisely! Which is why it baffles me why people post these bank stories. Do they actually think these people are privy to information we are not? I know, I know don't read them if you don't like them. The gullibility of people amazes me, that's all.

It baffles me too, and I get called the "negative" person in the bunch for not believing it.

People love to dream and listen to people that heard from a friend's friend....

Whaaat? No inside intel? The knowing winks and smiles are from info from the gurus? Please say it ain't so. :lol:

Winks and smiles?!?!?! I thought that was the international sign for the elusive IQD RV. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I wrote this before... :-). This is how the world works....

So this white pioneer is in Canada for the first year and decides to chop wood for the winter. He doesn't know how cold it can get, so he chops merrily away. Wnen he spots a native canadian in the woods, he thinks "hmm....these chaps are close to nature. And they're natives." So he goes and asks him:

"dude, can you tell me what kind of winter we get here?"

And the native Canadian says: "This might be a very cold one this time. A cold winter, yes...."

So the white boy chops away and away, making a huge stack.

Then he sees the Medicine Man and thinks: "These native Canadians get their intel from this dude. I need to check with him too."

So he asks him: "O big Medicine Dude. What kind of winter will get this year?"

And the Medicine Man closes his eyes, takes a puff and says..... "Most likely one of the coldest winters ever!!"

And the white pioneer chops and chops and chops. More and more wood is stacked up.

Then one day, he meets the Chief. He's on his white horse and the pioneer decides to have a go at him.

"Oh Great Chief, what kind of winter will we get?"

And the Chief takes a deep breath, looks around and says: "We will get the coldest winter ever!!"

And the pioneer is in awe and says "My Golly, how do you guys know these things???"

And the Chief says: "Simple. We've never seen a white guy chop that much wood!"

This is my response to the bank sales person's question to serve you with your investments in the future, haha.....

Read more:

• Upvote 2

So this white pioneer is in Canada for the first year and decides to chop wood for the winter. He doesn't know how cold it can get, so he chops merrily away. Wnen he spots a native canadian in the woods, he thinks "hmm....these chaps are close to nature. And they're natives." So he goes and asks him:

And the native Canadian says: "This might be a very cold one this time. A cold winter, yes...."

Then he sees the Medicine Man and thinks: "These native Canadians get their intel from this dude. I need to check with him too."

And the Medicine Man closes his eyes, takes a puff and says..... "Most likely one of the coldest winters ever!!"

And the white pioneer chops and chops and chops. More and more wood is stacked up.

Then one day, he meets the Chief. He's on his white horse and the pioneer decides to have a go at him.

And the Chief takes a deep breath, looks around and says: "We will get the coldest winter ever!!"

And the pioneer is in awe and says "My Golly, how do you guys know these things???"

This is my response to the bank sales person's question to serve you with your investments in the future, haha.....

Read more:

lol, thats great, and probably one of the most elegant explanations of bank stories ever

Read more:

That was clever. Nice!

Read more:

That was clever. Nice!

this post should be made a sticky at the top of the rumors forum. bank employees dont know jack unless they read it on these message boards or hear it from somebody who reads it on the internet. if they did know something, they ( the bank employees) would be buying dinar left and right and when the rv did happen, they would quit their jobs like so many of us are going to do.

You're right DinarChiTown and it makes me sad. The ill effects felt at the result of being gullible, originates not from stupidity, but from beautiful trust. Ethical people are aware manipulation exists.. but once stepping outside their inner-circles, some are not always immediately prepared to recognize there are arenas that deliver more than the average day to day doses. Some figure it out without too much damage and others, will cave to resentment and hardening of hearts.

Guess we should all save ourselves from ourselves and never go beyond online banking.

Meaning of gullible. ... Adj. 1 . gullible - naive and easily deceived or tricked; "at that early age she had been ... gullible - easily tricked because of being too trusting; "gullible ...

Wishwell11 smile.gif

Edited by wishwell11