Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANK STORY - BOZEMAN MONTANA!!!!!!!

gridkeeper

It's not me. The photo is of Gordon Gekko.

Thanks. Wanted to be sure my sight wasn't betraying me.

Oh oh... You did shaft me....

SORRY DON'T MEAN TO SOUND NEGATIVE HERE, BUT I STOP READING WHEN MY FRIEND GOT INVOLVED...... :lol::lol:

You shouldn't have gotten your friend involved then........

Edited by umbertino

Okay, here is my bank story.

This is really weird. I never expected a 'confirmation' of any kind all the way out here in the hinterlands of Montana.

But...here we go:

A friend of mine just called to ask if I'd heard any news about the Dinar. When I told him that news was coming out of everywhere and people were pretty excited, he said, "oh boy! Wait till you hear..."

Here is what he said, paraphrased since I can't remember the exact order of the words.

"I got a call from a friend of mine who is a Teller at Big Sky Western Bank. She said that First Interstate Bank had approached Big Sky and told them that the Iraqi Dinar was about to revalue and if they didn't want to deal with cashing it in, to send all of their Dinar customers over to First Interstate. That First Interstate would be cashing in Dinars on July 5!"

I asked my friend if she had told him what the rate might be. He said that the rate was supposed to be announced tomorrow. But that we could not start cashing in until July 5.

Okay...that is it. I am thrilled to have had my very OWN bank story.

I am terribly excited. May it be all we hope for. I don't have a gazillion dinar like most of you. But I am so thrilled I can barely stand it.

gridkeeper

p.s. I wonder if the new Banking System is going to be announced on July 4? What a celebration that would be!!!

.Hmmmm.......... . . . july 5th you say,

....very interesting, indeed :)

Gridkeeper - thanks for the post! I hope the banks here in Helena are on the same sheet of music. If so, I think I'm going to be taking the 5th off - and if the banks here aren't cashing in on Tuesday, I'm heading to BOZO!!! Want to meet at the Cat's Paw for an adult beverage? *lol*

Nelg...it is my wife's birthday and as you already probably suspected, she wasn't supposed to make it to her next one but GOD smiled on her and looks like she's going to get this one. I hope she gets to see the rv as she would smile for my sake!!! Cheers

Wonderful! Wish her a happy birthday from me. Everyday is a blessing. My wife just called on the cell pone and told me to go to bed.:unsure: I know your age Tandy. I wont ask for her age.

RV, rv, rv!:D:D:D:D:D

Hi all - I am originally from Missoula - live in No. VA now -- thanks for the post. Glad to know dinars have made it to my home state!

Hi! I grew up near Missoula.

As a matter of fact, most of the people I know of in Montana that have purchased Dinars, did so because their pastors told them about it.

Only in Montana, eh?

It is great to see all the folks with links to Montana. I left right out of high school. After nearly 30 years I found my way back. It truly is the Last Best Place.

gridkeeper

On July 5th, go back to your bank and give the manager the "wink". He will then let you see the rate that is "live" on Forex. It's all in the "wink". Left eye = $3.86. Right eye = $13.42. Choose your eye carefully for the magic "wink".

Wait... is the wink from my right eye or to his right eye? WHY IS THIS SO CONFUSING!!!!!

So Adam's cousin Bozeman told you all that?

I love my cousin Clyde up in Bozeman, but I'll be honest - between the missing teeth, grizzled demeanor, birdnest infested beard, tobacco spitting, and 13 beers before noon... I hardly think he is the right guy!**

** no offense to the rest of the Clyde's in Boozeman. Errr... Bozeman. :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I would agree the shareholders meeting speech and the first time Bud Fox met him in his office. Epic quotes!

End Quote

True. Their first meeting is also fantastic and great acting....And also the meeting taking place at Gekko's mansion between Douglas and Terence Stamp ( the British Tycoon)... Brilliant.

Wait... is the wink from my right eye or to his right eye? WHY IS THIS SO CONFUSING!!!!!

I love my cousin Clyde up in Bozeman, but I'll be honest - between the missing teeth, grizzled demeanor, birdnest infested beard, tobacco spitting, and 13 beers before noon... I hardly think he is the right guy!**

** no offense to the rest of the Clyde's in Boozeman. Errr... Bozeman. :lol:

I dated a girl from Bozeman.....she had the most beautiful smile......and the prettiest tooth...I miss her!!

• Upvote 2

If you all (including Adam Montana) have not had the pure joy of living in the free state of Montana away from the Matrix, far be it from me to invite you.

I was born here. Left to get an education and travel the world.

In the end, I found no where on earth as free and loving and beautiful and gentle and natural and spiritual as Montana.

I came home to wrap myself in her lakes and mountains and streams, lofty pines and dandelions.

I love her. And while I don't take it personally that you speak in derisive tones, I am saddened that you have no manners.

I can only tell you that I would never treat you the same.

:(

gridkeeper on the 111 signing out.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I'm originally from Kentucky, my family moved to Florida, then I moved to Sacramento for a while and then moved back to Florida. Moved to Dallas for a period of time and then moved back to Florida. Moved to Tennessee for a few years and then came back to Florida. Yep, I have some Dinar too! Just felt like bragging! Pappa was a rolling stone! I'm just sayin'. cool.gif