Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Own Personal Chase Bank Encounter on 29 June 2011

ronscarpa

The problem with this is ... I believe everything Ron said ... I do not believe his source has fool proof 100% reliable intel ... They are probably looking at some other website with one of those so-called gurus. You know how the grapevine can be. Well, time will tell though and I hope for the best though.

• Upvote 1

Ron,

I have always liked your post and still like this one. I was wondering if you could contact that person from the bank and see where they got their info on this RV.. maybe they were a day or two off . Or else maybe they got their info from one of the Guru's pushing on these sites if that's the case I will let this post go as a loss..

Thanks,

Go Rv

God Bless America

Personal Banker. Business Manager. Financial Planner.

How do you get a teller being trained in foreign currency out of that???

Whether it RV's tomorrow or not, he isn't lying about his bank visit!

Nobody stated that he's lying infact.

Im not trying to be ugly but I sure thought when I read that the first time, he said he was in Ft. Worth Tx. at a Chase bank. maybe I have read to much today. But if he was here I'd be right at that bank tomorrow asking my banker. I bought some dinar from a bank out of Kileen Tx. and some of the tellers told me they had bought some, but the only thing they knew was scuttlebutt, the reason I know this is, they were getting info from people that came in there to buy it like I was. They mentioned that one person told them they were getting alot of good information from a guy named okie. I told them they might as well go out there on the street and find a homeless guy and ask him cause he would proabaly know more about it than that clown. they just looked at me sorta puzzled as I left. Now thats a true bank story!! GoRV!!! :D:D:D:D !!!!

Thanks.

This is my actual experience today...RON B)

Thank you..I do appreciate you taking the time to clarify that for me and I'm sure for others as well. Again Thanks.

1) The manager at a Chase Bank IS a low enough level that they would not know SH*T before us.

2) I do have teleconferences every week. Just not on Monday. HAHA They are on Tuesday at Noon if you would like to know.

3) Do you really think all Chase Managers or ANY branch Manager for that matter receives calls from the US Treasury? I assume that is what you ment with UST even though there are many things that could stand for.

4) So you are saying if they are not "Screwing" with people they are just straight up lying? There have been stories nearly word for word with this one for over a year. Explain that to us all please...

It almost sounds as though you are or are very close too a bank manager and you got a little offended when I said they would not know before us. Put your big boy pants on and defend your stance because this post was just a bunch of whining with stuff that has NOTHING to do with the Iraqi Government or its Monetary system.

Thanks.

Listen folks... This is not Rons fault. Ron is just the messenger of a true story. The Bank Manager winked and talked to "other" people outside of the bank. Ron has no idea whe these people are, if they are lying etc, or if the bank manager herself was lying just to lead Ron on and keep him in good spirits.

In the end, true story. I believe Ron. He is good people. Weak link... bank manager and her contacts outside the bank. end of story. thus... in the rumor category

have a nice day all. lets see what happens next month.

Of course it's not Ron's fault.....I can only imagine how upset he will get with that Bank Manager when nothing happens. He and his wife will be nothing less than furious. In light of what you (pro1) wrote ( that she heard from other people, etc.) maybe that Bank Manager should have been a tad bit more careful in telling what she told them

Ron was mislead. Sometimes if someone smiles at you they may be squinting due to a bright light. It looks like they are smiling. Funky analogy but it is what it is.

That's what I think myself.

Edited by umbertino

Ron is probably telling the truth, however his source is incorrect.

Here's how it will play out:

- All bank employees will receive word by internal message on their home page and will probably have a conference call relating to the IQD.

- The internal message will describe Policies & Procedures (P&P) on the acceptance of the Dinar.

- Bankers will be notified to call customers, who they know hold the IQD, to schedule appointments to grow their deposit book-of-business.

- (SPECULATION) Once, the IQD is accepted at the local branch there are two possible scenarios: 1) You will be credited with immediate availability to your funds. OR 2) The bank will overnight your foreign currency to their back-office to verify the IQD is not a counterfeit, and funds availability will come in 24-48 hours.

I know this from my many-many years in the banking industry.

The branch manager will not have any idea on the status of the IQD until it's time. They are low-level employees and will only be given information when corporate deems necessary.

My $0.02!

Edited by CorporateExec
  • Upvote 1

she was so excited about it! Especially the part about being your personal banker with a salary of $90k per year after it revalues. Of course, if she was really excited, she would have told you she was going to quit her job and therfore would not be able to be your personal banker becuase she too bought IQD.

Ron is probably telling the truth, however his source is incorrect.

Here's how it will play out:

- All bank employees will receive word by internal message on their home page and will probably have a conference call relating to the IQD.

- The internal message will describe Policies & Procedures (P&P) on the acceptance of the Dinar.

- Bankers will be notified to call customers, who they know hold the IQD, to schedule appointments to grow their deposit book-of-business.

- (SPECULATION) Once, the IQD is accepted at the local branch there are two possible scenarios: 1) You will be credited with immediate availability to your funds. OR 2) The bank will overnight your foreign currency to their back-office to verify the IQD is not a counterfeit, and funds availability will come in 24-48 hours.

I know this from my many-many years in the banking industry.

The branch manager will not have any idea on the status of the IQD until it's time. They are low-level employees and will only be given information when corporate deems necessary.

My $0.02!

Oh my lanta! I think we have a winner!

I think this helps illustrate my point as well.

Thank you for your information.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1