Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson & the 29th

growingold

I also have noticed that other people made comments about him not being correct and they received no negatives. Christian people are so narrow minded that if we don't agree with your opinion, then you have to bash.

to disagree is fine but to mock the God who gave you life and trample under your foot his power to heal is why you got the negatives.

if you have not noticed the majority of the people on this site our followers of Christ

so mabye you and your Quantum Touch need to find something else to go do.

• Upvote 2

How many chances does this guy get before you admit he was wrong? End of May, 1st of June or the 29th. Do you really think God would need to give a range of dates? If he is all knowing as you believe, he could not only give the right date but also the exact time.

Atheist, shame on you for being you. You are now doomed to walk in purgatory. No hell is bad enough and no heaven wants you. How you like that! No 66 virgins for you my friend. I know you are intelligent enough to see through my facetiousness, So god bless you, and when my girlfriend calls, send my wife to come back home. Chao.:D

"Christian people are so narrow minded...."

DING! DING! DING! DING! And there it is, we have a Winner! The Anti-God / Anti-Christian agenda raises it's head again :-)

Listen, I'm a Believer and I am at absolute peace with what appears to be your decision to not believe what I and others do regarding our Lord and Savior. What I would say about the George Robinson discussion is this: George Robinson made a guru like prediction and it is wrong. Nothing more. Nothing less. He was wrong. Just like TonyTNT is wrong multiple times weekly. Just like Steve has been on the record with drop dead dates that were wrong. Just like Frank and Dan and ALL the other gurus have been wrong each and every time they have hinted at an RV date or rate. The problem is, the non-believers are using George Robinson and his wrong prediction as a means to further their anti-God opinions and agenda in a public forum.

It's really OK. Unbelivers (and I'm not stating or pointing out the person who I quoted above as an unbeliver) don't need to go about through back doors to try to tarnish the image of God. Just come out and say what you want and then get on with your life. I used to be very enthusiastic to want others to experience and share the same joy in the Lord that I have felt. Now that I'm older and wiser, I'm at peace with allowing those who mock God and shoot barbs at his children to reap the rewards of a life of unrepentance and unbelief. God says - and I paraphrase - "Before you today I hold out two hands. In one hand is life. In the other hand is death. I implore you to choose life." Amazingly, a lot of people still choose death. Who am I to try to dissuade them if God himself can't? It's your life. It's your choice. As Believers, we would all encourage the choosing of life :-)

And yes, if it makes you feel better to hear it again, it appears that GR was wrong in his prediction, just like EVERY other person who has publically stated a date or rate. Nothing more. Nothing less.

• Upvote 4

I belive in Jesus Christ and I hope and have prayed that George Is correct, if the date was cristal clear like I stated before - what would you have done differently ??? Buy more Dinars? huumm,. WE are seeing more and more "indicators" arn't we?

The RV could happen this day of June 29th but be released a few days from now :twothumbs::twothumbs::twothumbs::woot::eyebrows: GOD BLESS US ALL

• Upvote 1

but there is a difference between what the normal "guru" implies or predicts and saying that God told me that the dinar would revalue on XX-XX-XX at a rate of X.XX. If the dinar does not revalue then at that rate, I think we have a right, even an obligation to point out that this man was mistaken when he thought he was being led by God. God cannot make a mistake and is never wrong. I thought it odd that he seemed to present several dates or possibilities but held my tongue to see if in fact there was something to it. After all, the test of a prophet is to see whether all his predictions come true. And whether he calls himself a prophet or not, when you say that God told me XYZ, you are putting yourself in a position to speak for God- so you better be right.

This thread is a good example of why. Skeptics use this to try to bolster their unbelief, as if God were a fairy tail.

Atheism make no logical sense and is provably wrong, but false prophecies like this make them feel like they are all right-

just because some believers are wrong in their predictions.

Edited by jgp
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I get slammed for being logical and you make statements that it is okay if God wasn't clear because he would have a reason. Must be nice to believe in something that never has to be proved because the excuse is he has a reason. By the way I can heal through Quantum Touch and it isn't God doing it either.

If you can do what you say it is prolly from a fallen spirit that Jehovah God, Jesus Christ created and you so blind your in danger of hell fire.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Excuse me but I did no such thing. I simply stated that the timeframe he stated has passed, therefore he is wrong. It is people like you that continue to make excuses for him. When a guru is wrong people have no problem bashing them, but when George states he heard from God it will happen on this date, then it should happen or he is wrong. You can't keep extending the possibilities of what the dates meant just so he will be right. I don't hold any ill will towards George. I simply stated he was wrong and maybe we should quit looking for alternative hidden meanings in those dates as a way to make his prediction come true.

I also have noticed that other people made comments about him not being correct and they received no negatives. Christian people are so narrow minded that if we don't agree with your opinion, then you have to bash.

Amen bro...your bashing will come!

...redwine..., let's drink together,....it's almost here...(hold on to your Dinar, maybe a few more days !)

Got to bring the possum with us for a drink, lol. I have better discussions concerrning god after a few beers than with stiffnecked orthodox zealots. I bet jesus could crack a good joke after a couple of drinks.

Let's get this thing over already....go rv!!

"I think we have a right, even an obligation to point out that this man was mistaken when he thought he was being led by God. God cannot make a mistake and is never wrong."

Hi Group,

I have enjoyed reading your comments. One thing that concerns me about a post is this: If we have an obligation to point out every time a person is mistaken when they feel they are being led by God, we should also have the obligation to point out every time they are correct. Haven't seen anyone in any post point out things that GR has been correct on concerning God speaking to him at any time. Some people are putting such an "all or nothing, it has to be perfect" approach to this that it is an improbable and impossible burden for any human being to accomplish over the span of a lifetime. God is perfect. We are not. We don't always hear exactly what God is saying because God typically doesn't speak in an audible voice to us. He does that so we have to walk and operate in faith. That is the place and point where men fall short. We don't always hear what is being said. We don't always interpret/understand correctly what God is trying to say. We speak in error because we have not heard correctly...not that what was said was incorrect but it is our interpretation of what was said.

Question for everyone here who is married. Has your spouse ever spoken to you and your mind did not correctly interpret what he/she was saying? As I get older and my hearing is not as good as it was even five years ago, I "hear" my wife say one thing when she is saying something totally different. Instead of saying "huh?" after everything she says, I just try to get the understanding of what was said and go from there. We do that with God as humans. We don't necessarily hear an audible voice. We are hearing with our spirit which can miss what God is saying. We can miss a point. We can miss a meaning.

If we take the attitude of "it's our obligation to point out when a person is wrong," that has already been dealt with by God himself. God said to not be concerned about the splinter in another persons eye. Be concerned about the 2"X 4" board in your own eye! But as humans who love to hate, we're concerned about the splinter in someone else's life who has most likely done more for God in promoting and advancing His kingdom in one day than the majority on this site will have done in a lifetime. The reason? We don't want to feel ashamed or embarrassed to speak about the kingdom of God because it might offend some lost person on the highway to hell. We're afraid because we didn't study to show ourselves approved and what if one of these intellectual atheists ask a question we might not know the answer to? So, the majority of people will go their entire lives without bringing anyone the good news, the gospel that will change their lives forever. But, at the same time, it is their "obligation" to go about criticizing those who do bring the gospel and try to discredit them. If you are a Christian and you are reading this, you need to understand the anti-God / anti-Christian agenda on these forums and all forums of life and not be a part of it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"I think we have a right, even an obligation to point out that this man was mistaken when he thought he was being led by God. God cannot make a mistake and is never wrong."

Hi Group,

I have enjoyed reading your comments. One thing that concerns me about a post is this: If we have an obligation to point out every time a person is mistaken when they feel they are being led by God, we should also have the obligation to point out every time they are correct. Haven't seen anyone in any post point out things that GR has been correct on concerning God speaking to him at any time. Some people are putting such an "all or nothing, it has to be perfect" approach to this that it is an improbable and impossible burden for any human being to accomplish over the span of a lifetime. God is perfect. We are not. We don't always hear exactly what God is saying because God typically doesn't speak in an audible voice to us. He does that so we have to walk and operate in faith. That is the place and point where men fall short. We don't always hear what is being said. We don't always interpret/understand correctly what God is trying to say. We speak in error because we have not heard correctly...not that what was said was incorrect but it is our interpretation of what was said.

Question for everyone here who is married. Has your spouse ever spoken to you and your mind did not correctly interpret what he/she was saying? As I get older and my hearing is not as good as it was even five years ago, I "hear" my wife say one thing when she is saying something totally different. Instead of saying "huh?" after everything she says, I just try to get the understanding of what was said and go from there. We do that with God as humans. We don't necessarily hear an audible voice. We are hearing with our spirit which can miss what God is saying. We can miss a point. We can miss a meaning.

If we take the attitude of "it's our obligation to point out when a person is wrong," that has already been dealt with by God himself. God said to not be concerned about the splinter in another persons eye. Be concerned about the 2"X 4" board in your own eye! But as humans who love to hate, we're concerned about the splinter in someone else's life who has most likely done more for God in promoting and advancing His kingdom in one day than the majority on this site will have done in a lifetime. The reason? We don't want to feel ashamed or embarrassed to speak about the kingdom of God because it might offend some lost person on the highway to hell. We're afraid because we didn't study to show ourselves approved and what if one of these intellectual atheists ask a question we might not know the answer to? So, the majority of people will go their entire lives without bringing anyone the good news, the gospel that will change their lives forever. But, at the same time, it is their "obligation" to go about criticizing those who do bring the gospel and try to discredit them. If you are a Christian and you are reading this, you need to understand the anti-God / anti-Christian agenda on these forums and all forums of life and not be a part of it.

I don't buy into this "God's speaking to us but we don't undestand what he's exactly saying" stuff To me it's just a way of humans trying to explain something that don't understand. If God was speaking to someone I think it would be very clear as to what he is saying and what he means. There wouldn't be any half listening to him like you do your wife. God would give exact instructions, exact times, exact dates and you would remember all the details because God would know you're human and you only use up to 10% of your brain so in his magical way he would be sure you remembered. George was wrong, I am sure he really believes he was told something. He was wrong, let's not punish someone for being an honest true believer. So let's agree to disagree and move onto another subject!

"If God was speaking to someone I think it would be very clear as to what he is saying and what he means. There wouldn't be any half listening to him like you do your wife. God would give exact instructions, exact times, exact dates and you would remember all the details because God would know you're human and you only use up to 10% of your brain so in his magical way he would be sure you remembered."

OK....I'll take you at your word. Maybe you would like to share with this group what God has been sharing with you. What is God directing you regarding your marriage and you being the high priest in your home? What is God directing you towards your raising your kids? Your job? Your finances and how you spend them? What you watch on TV or at the movies? What you read? Oh, and we haven't even gotten into what are you doing to fulfill his commandment to the believer on earth as far as spreading the gospel, laying hands on the sick and seeing them be healed, performing miracles and casting out of unclean spirits. How is God speaking to you to incorporate in your life what the minister spoke of last Sunday morning? Remember, it has to be specifics. Exact instructions. Exact times. Exact dates. This is the burden that you put on others as it relates to how they communicate with the Lord. Please share with us how you communicate and what God has been saying to you so that the unbelievers can pick you apart like vultures on a carcass and pronounce you a "False Prophet and Charlatan." Putting your intimate contact with the Lord in a public forum to be ridiculed will be interesting, if not pathetic, to watch. We will see if you listen to God more than I listen to my wife :-)

For any who are still reading, I'm going to just cut to the chase. There is a strong anti-God / anti-Christian agenda on this site. It raises up frequently and is usually by the same cast of characters. I do not have to name names. You know who they are. They know who they are. They delight and take joy in mocking and ridiculing those who have a belief or faith in God. They love to label people. I have a question for the believers out there. Why do we even care about what an atheist, agnostic, satan worshipper or other godless person thinks as it pertains to spiritual matters? Seriously, do you think that the opinions of an atheist about George Robinson being a "False Prophet" or "Charlatan" changes anything? Of course not. It shouldn't and it doesn't.

If you will indulge me, here's what the unbeliever does regarding George Robinson. I grew up in the South. While growing up, I had opportunity to hear really biased people say on more than one occasion "There's white people and there's white trash! There's black people and then there's (insert *N* word)!" Do you see it? Do you get it? It's not enough for the hater to say "there's trashy people both black and white." What they do is they put a racial slur on the end of their comment. They expose themselves to the hatred they have within. That's what the unbeliever does with George Robinson. It's not enough to say "Did you hear, it's June 30th and no RV, GR was wrong just like the rest of them." Nope, the unbeliever has to put the religious hate speech in. The unbeliever says "Did you hear, it's June 30th and no RV, Geogre Robinson is a False Prophet! He's a Charlatan! He's just like Benny Hinn! He just wants your money!" Same hate speech, different person saying it.

There is a huge anti-God / anti-Christian agenda on this site. I personally could care less about the musings of an intellectual atheist as it pertains to who they think is or is not a prophet of God. Obviously, they would not know a prophet if one were standing at the door knocking. What concerns me is that I occasionally see believers stray from the ranch in their postings and get caught up in the agenda of the unbelievers. Take heed. They have laid their traps to ensnare you into their way of thinking. It will not have a happy ending. How do I know? I read the last chapter of the book :-)

• Upvote 4

Proclaiming that one is speaking their words from God is a serious matter. It must not be said flippantly. I’m sure that most individuals who think they are speaking for God do so from a sincere motive. But a claim to speak for God does not make it so. However, we live in a culture with vastly different philosophies concerning acceptance of what is truly from God and what is not. Many are going to reject any statement or word coming from the Bible or any word that has a “religious” overtone. Others are so gullible that they can’t discern the difference between biblical truth and error simply because they have allowed themselves to fall into mental laziness or controlled prejudicial instruction. Still others fall into a category of believing anyone who smacks at being a spiritual person.

Some of us here on the forum were captivated and blinded by a claim that God was leading a speaker or giving this person words from the Holy Spirit. Oblivious to the fact that miraculous knowledge and miraculous prophecy are no longer given by the Spirit. And I am aware that others do not hold that position, but it has never been proven to me. Miraculous prophecy would need to be written down and placed as Scripture if God gave it. When God speaks, it is NOT a guess. It is sure and will happen just as He says. But He does not give revelation and prophecy today!

Being motivated by the Spirit from the Word of God to write or preach is not the same. Making a prediction based upon known indicators from history, current events, and recent news is not speaking by the direct intervention of the Spirit of God. It is purely human prediction. If the man had said that we wouldn’t be having all the kerfuffle over what he said. He would be just another would be guru trying to predict a date and rate. I would not have believed that God spoke directly to Him even if it had come to pass. As it is, he was deceptive and wrong and brought reproach upon himself and God.

I’m a strong believer in God, the Bible, and what the Bible says. But I will only trust in the truth from God in His Word and all people claiming to speak from God today can be found liars.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/72722-george-robinson-false-prophet/#ixzz1QnIujSj2

"If God was speaking to someone I think it would be very clear as to what he is saying and what he means. There wouldn't be any half listening to him like you do your wife. God would give exact instructions, exact times, exact dates and you would remember all the details because God would know you're human and you only use up to 10% of your brain so in his magical way he would be sure you remembered."

OK....I'll take you at your word. Maybe you would like to share with this group what God has been sharing with you. What is God directing you regarding your marriage and you being the high priest in your home? What is God directing you towards your raising your kids? Your job? Your finances and how you spend them? What you watch on TV or at the movies? What you read? Oh, and we haven't even gotten into what are you doing to fulfill his commandment to the believer on earth as far as spreading the gospel, laying hands on the sick and seeing them be healed, performing miracles and casting out of unclean spirits. How is God speaking to you to incorporate in your life what the minister spoke of last Sunday morning? Remember, it has to be specifics. Exact instructions. Exact times. Exact dates. This is the burden that you put on others as it relates to how they communicate with the Lord. Please share with us how you communicate and what God has been saying to you so that the unbelievers can pick you apart like vultures on a carcass and pronounce you a "False Prophet and Charlatan." Putting your intimate contact with the Lord in a public forum to be ridiculed will be interesting, if not pathetic, to watch. We will see if you listen to God more than I listen to my wife :-)

For any who are still reading, I'm going to just cut to the chase. There is a strong anti-God / anti-Christian agenda on this site. It raises up frequently and is usually by the same cast of characters. I do not have to name names. You know who they are. They know who they are. They delight and take joy in mocking and ridiculing those who have a belief or faith in God. They love to label people. I have a question for the believers out there. Why do we even care about what an atheist, agnostic, satan worshipper or other godless person thinks as it pertains to spiritual matters? Seriously, do you think that the opinions of an atheist about George Robinson being a "False Prophet" or "Charlatan" changes anything? Of course not. It shouldn't and it doesn't.

If you will indulge me, here's what the unbeliever does regarding George Robinson. I grew up in the South. While growing up, I had opportunity to hear really biased people say on more than one occasion "There's white people and there's white trash! There's black people and then there's (insert *N* word)!" Do you see it? Do you get it? It's not enough for the hater to say "there's trashy people both black and white." What they do is they put a racial slur on the end of their comment. They expose themselves to the hatred they have within. That's what the unbeliever does with George Robinson. It's not enough to say "Did you hear, it's June 30th and no RV, GR was wrong just like the rest of them." Nope, the unbeliever has to put the religious hate speech in. The unbeliever says "Did you hear, it's June 30th and no RV, Geogre Robinson is a False Prophet! He's a Charlatan! He's just like Benny Hinn! He just wants your money!" Same hate speech, different person saying it.

There is a huge anti-God / anti-Christian agenda on this site. I personally could care less about the musings of an intellectual atheist as it pertains to who they think is or is not a prophet of God. Obviously, they would not know a prophet if one were standing at the door knocking. What concerns me is that I occasionally see believers stray from the ranch in their postings and get caught up in the agenda of the unbelievers. Take heed. They have laid their traps to ensnare you into their way of thinking. It will not have a happy ending. How do I know? I read the last chapter of the book :-)

Dang...why dont you start burning them at the stake again, lol. Look in the mirror, will ya!

"Dang...why dont you start burning them at the stake again, lol. Look in the mirror, will ya!"

Hi there,

Burning at the stake? a little dramatic (loL). But calling a man a "False Prophet" and "Charlatan" over and over again would be OK in your opinion?

I have looked in the mirror. I have flaws like every human being. Being a believer does not make one perfect. It makes them saved.

I might be wrong but I truly feel that you are missing an important part of what I'm saying in this thread. As already related, I grew up in the South and spent my whole life hearing hate speak in the form of racial prejudice. It went like this: "There's white people and there's white trash. There's black people and there's (insert the *N* word)!" That is what the unbeliever does. The unbeliever doesn't say "George Robinson missed it" and leave it at that. The unbeliever says "George Robinson missed it. He's a False Prophet! He's a Charlatan! He's just like Benny Hinn and all the others...all he wants is your money!" I didn't say those things in the last sentence. Those are the ranting and ravings of unbelievers on this site regarding a Christian(s). They are the ones speaking like those who put that racial slur at the end of their statements. Go back and reread the posts in the archives as they relate to George Robinson, Steve and Frank. There is a definite agenda and stepping across the line of placing a post that reflects a thought on a subject and placing a post that takes swipes at the things of God and those that serve Him.

• Upvote 3

Maybe one fine day God will look down on this messed up world and decide it is time to fix things. The world is falling apart. God needs to intervene ASAP. God leading us all down a better path would be refreshing.

Edited by sheik

Abelgd11, I understand your point, yet anyone has the right to their own opinion.

Besides all this and our opinions, George was wrong, so without a doubt God did not tell

him anything about the dinar....after this one will even still believe everything he says

,be more skeptical, or biblically see him as a false prophet because his prediction from

God did not come to pass.

There is no reason to be upset about the character of God or His prophets. The religious

types have been killing His people for many millenia. But enough of this...bottom line George

Is another guru and has plenty of company

Peace

Proclaiming that one is speaking their words from God is a serious matter. It must not be said flippantly. I’m sure that most individuals who think they are speaking for God do so from a sincere motive. But a claim to speak for God does not make it so. However, we live in a culture with vastly different philosophies concerning acceptance of what is truly from God and what is not. Many are going to reject any statement or word coming from the Bible or any word that has a “religious” overtone. Others are so gullible that they can’t discern the difference between biblical truth and error simply because they have allowed themselves to fall into mental laziness or controlled prejudicial instruction. Still others fall into a category of believing anyone who smacks at being a spiritual person.

Some of us here on the forum were captivated and blinded by a claim that God was leading a speaker or giving this person words from the Holy Spirit. Oblivious to the fact that miraculous knowledge and miraculous prophecy are no longer given by the Spirit. And I am aware that others do not hold that position, but it has never been proven to me. Miraculous prophecy would need to be written down and placed as Scripture if God gave it. When God speaks, it is NOT a guess. It is sure and will happen just as He says. But He does not give revelation and prophecy today!

Being motivated by the Spirit from the Word of God to write or preach is not the same. Making a prediction based upon known indicators from history, current events, and recent news is not speaking by the direct intervention of the Spirit of God. It is purely human prediction. If the man had said that we wouldn’t be having all the kerfuffle over what he said. He would be just another would be guru trying to predict a date and rate. I would not have believed that God spoke directly to Him even if it had come to pass. As it is, he was deceptive and wrong and brought reproach upon himself and God.

I’m a strong believer in God, the Bible, and what the Bible says. But I will only trust in the truth from God in His Word and all people claiming to speak from God today can be found liars.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/72722-george-robinson-false-prophet/#ixzz1QnIujSj2

You may need to attend a bible teaching church, because the Word of God says there are spirituals gifts. 1 Corinthians 12. Do you know what is the definition of faith. What does the word of God say, be care that you believe the word over what man says. I know real prophets. 1 Corinthians 14:1 1 Pursue love, and earnestly desire the spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy. Check it out.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/37011-sam-t/#ixzz1TeNiveTJ

• Upvote 1