Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI Update 6-28-2011

BBalls

I've been on the fence as to whether or not SteveI is a BS'er. So far I've given him the benefit of the doubt because of the excellent information he posts. But if this turns out to not be real my grace will be gone and I will be sad.

• Upvote 8

I distinctly remember SteveI stating that the RV would happen before the end of May if not before. In fact he said he was 200% sure it would happen before the end of May. I believe he and Ray have joined the ranks of the pumpers and have lost all credibility with me.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

NOT to long ago Steve said goodbye in a post.... said that he was not going to post anymore.... Well we all heard it from OKIE and Steve and guess who are back in full force... they seem to have the need to be in the spotlight and being pumpers, their egos always get in the way. Yes others are clowns and they report only the truth.... I would never stand next to either one at a RV party... I would hate to get hit with a lightning bolt slated for them. They can't even live up to their own convictions of keeping their opinions to themselves..... GO RV and Go away pumpers ( you know who you are)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I myself dont give to dig dong about what folks post , i find it intertaining and feel sorry for the ones that spout off it will not happen and its a scam and the ones that say it will be tomarrow or the next day , and the fools or dumb asses when they hear a date and a rate they come back and ask what time of day or nite it will happen. Thease folks need some serious help in the mental area.Alls i no when i see it on the chart with a rate or Adam sends me a text, my sorry ass is headed for the bank.But to each his own if thats what floats there boat so be it. It takes all kinds to make the world go round. :D

• Upvote 2

I think we have to remember that EVERY "GURU" has been wrong MULTIPLE TIMES! However, having followed many different forums and their associated "guru" I feel I can honestly say that Steve is a good enough guy. I have seen him lose his temper quite a bit, but I refuse to judge him for that as I have NO IDEA what it is like to be a forum owner. I can only imagine it's very stressful, and all the newbies seem to feel the need to call you out, though they have absolutely NO idea what this investment is all about. In addition, I have seen a couple of his intel posts pan out fairly well. For example, back in April when Shabs was heading to the BIS and then to Washington for the Chamber gathering, I saw it on PD way before it made news. Let's give him a break and keep an open mind, at least he's not telling people it's done on a daily basis like some, or waking people up in the wee hours of the morning to make a false, unverified announcement. I think deep down, he really does care about people and their emotions, and that is to be respected IMO.

Just me thinking out loud...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep, probably will be the finish line. They get new and improved dinar and what we got is worthless unless you wanna go over there and exchange it for the same value it was worth before they changed the currency.

By the way, the waitress at the coffee shop handed me my coffee with her left hand, does she know something about rv because she's right handed and from Turkey?

• Downvote 2

I think we have to remember that EVERY "GURU" has been wrong MULTIPLE TIMES! However, having followed many different forums and their associated "guru" I feel I can honestly say that Steve is a good enough guy. I have seen him lose his temper quite a bit, but I refuse to judge him for that as I have NO IDEA what it is like to be a forum owner. I can only imagine it's very stressful, and all the newbies seem to feel the need to call you out, though they have absolutely NO idea what this investment is all about. In addition, I have seen a couple of his intel posts pan out fairly well. For example, back in April when Shabs was heading to the BIS and then to Washington for the Chamber gathering, I saw it on PD way before it made news. Let's give him a break and keep an open mind, at least he's not telling people it's done on a daily basis like some, or waking people up in the wee hours of the morning to make a false, unverified announcement. I think deep down, he really does care about people and their emotions, and that is to be respected IMO.

Just me thinking out loud...

STEVE IS A PUMPER PERIOD... HE HAS SAID ITS DONE FOR MONTHS.... PLEASE DONT INSULT THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN HERE A LONG TIME AND HAVE SEEN PUMPERS COME AND GO BY THE DOZENS

• Upvote 5

As you are all aware, I do not post much, but when I do, it is factual and meaningful,

and the lies begin.

No further reading required.

DONT FORGET ITS A HOLIDAY WEEKEND GOTTA PUMP PUMP PUMP..............GURU = MLM=LOSER

Lol so true!

MLM pumpers

Run for the hills

Posting this in EVERY single post...

Seriously weve seen it, weve read it. Move on.

Agreed. If everyone, including you moved on from this venture, then this site along with the other "Guru" sites would fade away (kind of like MySpace). But, as I stated before, maybe I am trying to get people to think for themselves and not get rolled into a false sense (not since) of security about the IQD. The whole goal of posts like these is to get one person to buy IQD, if I am able to stop one person from getting "hooked", then I will take all the bashing that you can throw at me. Bash away.

STEVE IS A PUMPER PERIOD... HE HAS SAID ITS DONE FOR MONTHS.... PLEASE DONT INSULT THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN HERE A LONG TIME AND HAVE SEEN PUMPERS COME AND GO BY THE DOZENS

Please explain how what I said was an "insult". I was merely giving my opinion... The number of posts I have is in no way a reflection of my level of intelligence, or intentions. If you will pls explain HOW this would be an insult, I will gladly apologize. I'll even write it in ALL CAPS for you if it helps.

Thanks,

Pagerdr

yes chad you are right.....it is amazing how people like steve and even okie are getting some positive input.......what are some of our folks thinking.......sure we all want an rv but it will not happen from steve or okie intel......they have no intel......have they provided any links to back their predictions.......it has always been there trusted boots on the ground

Agreed. If everyone, including you moved on from this venture, then this site along with the other "Guru" sites would fade away (kind of like MySpace). But, as I stated before, maybe I am trying to get people to think for themselves and not get rolled into a false sense (not since) of security about the IQD. The whole goal of posts like these is to get one person to buy IQD, if I am able to stop one person from getting "hooked", then I will take all the bashing that you can throw at me. Bash away.

No offense but who hired you to save everyone? Like I said before, start a thread so it can be debated for the 5th time.

• Upvote 1

Or you could read the posts Ive made, and figure out who I am before typing what you just typed.

And its great that you want to save people.

Again, for the 5th time, no wait, more then that now.

This has been posted, multiple times already and argued, debated, talked about ad nauseum (I like that, ad nauseum, reminds me of a current poster)

So thanks for the info, which has already been put.