Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting Conversation @ Pittsburgh Intl

mauser

Arrived at Pit Intl last night and was picked up by a college.... He had spoke with the woman at the currency exchange as we do each time with pass through the airport. All the conversations were the same... the dinar is a waste of money and a scam, of the 27 years the woman had worked there, all revaluations of any currency was known one (1) year in advance. She said to sell the dinar (if you could) and don't waste your money. Last night 6/28/11 at approx. 7:30pm when JH questioned the woman, she said "she could talk about the Iraqi dinar at this time", when he asked if she had heard about any revaluation, that there were numerous rumors going around etc... She stated again "They could not talk about the Iraqi dinar at this time,... and they can not buy or sell... JH asked if that was due to it not being on the world market? She said "exactly"... Soooo, even the currency exchange, at least at Pitts Intl AP, has changed their tune..... Semper Fi...

• Upvote 9

Thanks for the post Mauser! So instead of bashing the IQD as a "waste of money and a scam", the clerk is merely stating, that they cannot talk about it nor can they buy or sell. Hmm...that is interesting. Not quite a pro-IQD stance, a neutral one maybe, but definitely an interesting change of tune!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post Mauser! So instead of bashing the IQD as a "waste of money and a scam", the clerk is merely stating, that they cannot talk about it nor can they buy or sell. Hmm...that is interesting. Not quite a pro-IQD stance, a neutral one maybe, but definitely an interesting change of tune!

That is exactly what I pay attention to.

• Upvote 1

Arrived at Pit Intl last night and was picked up by a college.... He had spoke with the woman at the currency exchange as we do each time with pass through the airport. All the conversations were the same... the dinar is a waste of money and a scam, of the 27 years the woman had worked there, all revaluations of any currency was known one (1) year in advance. She said to sell the dinar (if you could) and don't waste your money. Last night 6/28/11 at approx. 7:30pm when JH questioned the woman, she said "she could talk about the Iraqi dinar at this time", when he asked if she had heard about any revaluation, that there were numerous rumors going around etc... She stated again "They could not talk about the Iraqi dinar at this time,... and they can not buy or sell... JH asked if that was due to it not being on the world market? She said "exactly"... Soooo, even the currency exchange, at least at Pitts Intl AP, has changed their tune..... Semper Fi...

Did the entire student body pick you up? Or was it a college professor? Maybe just a college friend. Or possibly a colleague. Just kidding...I liked your post.

• Upvote 1

Next time catch the 28X!!!! I might be the one driving you back to the Burgh!! Always wanted to go in there and ask them questions, never had the time!!! Thanks for the info!!

FYI...Myself and several of my friends and family have bought Dinar from the local American Express agent in Rochester, Michigan, which is operated by Suburban Travel on 919 University.

Procedure has always been the same, whether buying 300 or 3 million Dinar, place order with cash and ID before 2 pm, Dinar arrive overnight by 11 am the next day. Rates for their circulated currency has been approximately 1125 plus $11 processing fee.

Yesterday, this agent informed me that they cannot take any Dinar orders, because they do not know if they can get it anymore. This seems very strange.

Also, there are 2 foreign currency dealers in Birmingham, MI that have a waiting list of 30-40 people for Dinar, they say they will have to call me when they have some, no guarantee of when that will occur.

God Bless America.....America, Bless God!

Could it be they cant get any more because its Re-denominating and the new currency will completely replace the old? Just saying, you have to look at both sides of the coin...if the dinar RDs or LOPs(not going to argue semantics, it means the same thing) then Dinar would be harder to come by since its almost obsolete currency.

Next time catch the 28X!!!! I might be the one driving you back to the Burgh!! Always wanted to go in there and ask them questions, never had the time!!! Thanks for the info!!

That's what I was thinking Crow, I just never stopped in and asked. Great post, and it does my heart good to know I'm not the only person in the Burgh with IQD. I've told a lot of people but most just don't believe.....so sad. But such is life. Go RV

Edited by Dbose453

Look how stupid people are , this post says nothing ,has no intel what so ever, and could easily been made up, and people respond by saying great post . I just cant believe all this cr@p.

STUPID???? Are you an idiot? The whole legist of the post was about attitudes changing towards the dinar.....Get a grip before you "try" to insult junior! This post is nothing more than how someone that sells dinars dont roll thier eyes :rolleyes: at you when you ask about it! And honestly if you cant believe all this crap....then dont read it or respond to it! There was no need to call people stupid...if you cant give a civilized post..then dont post at all!

• Upvote 1

My friend went to the currency exchange at one of our local malls today. The manager was there and he and another man at the counter were talking about the IQD. He told the man, "whatever we have, if we sell out, we cannot get more, if we don't sell it, we have to send it back". My friend ended up buying more because of what he heard.

God Bless, Go RV!!!!!!