Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So I'm listening to the Okie call as I type this....

DinarChiTown

It's hilarious. Okie is just like you would imagine. He's got a deep raspy voice, like he's smoked two packs of Lucky Strikes for 40 years and that slow Texas drawl. It's like the cast of Dukes of Hazard is holding a conference call all talking about a $4+ rate. Poppy and the gang are all here. Pretty amusing! They're talking about a bank story that some woman went to a bank to buy Dinar and the bank rep told her she could get 47 Dinar for $200. Still trading BS bank stories. These guys are drunk on their own Kool-Aid. Dip Sh*ts! I'm sure someone will transcribe it. For those of you that want to try and get on the call number is 760-569-7676 PA code 307280# 6:30pm PST. You probably won't get in as it's most likely full...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

It's hilarious. Okie is just like you would imagine. He's got a deep raspy voice, like he's smoked two packs of Lucky Strikes for 40 years and that slow Texas drawl. It's like the cast of Dukes of Hazard is holding a conference call all talking about a $4+ rate. Poppy and the gang are all here. Pretty amusing! They're talking about a bank story that some woman went to a bank to buy Dinar and the bank rep told her she could get 47 Dinar for $200. Still trading BS bank stories. These guys are drunk on their own Kool-Aid. Dip Sh*ts! I'm sure someone will transcribe it. For those of you that want to try and get on the call number is 760-569-7676 PA code 307280# 6:30pm PST. You probably won't get in as it's most likely full...

What an A$$

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If they can tell me the bank and branch....I will hop in my 2004 Hyundai Elantra and make a quick road trip!!!

I've grown to like Okie...as long as you realize his intel is actually bogus, he;snot that bad!!!!

• Downvote 1

BEST INTEL ON THE WEB.....IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE....SHUT UP

I was just thinking the same thing. What I find funny is what happens when this thing goes tonight or tomorrow for real. Who are going to be the.... well you insert the appropriate word?

Note: Have these people been right? Most of you think NO, I think its a matter of they are just reporting what people tell them. It's just that simple. Think what you want but please find a better way to express the opinion.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

Dusty, Millionaire, Okie, Pokie, Smokie, Pooh, Eyre, Sponge Bob, Squidward, Delta, Vick, Dr. Shabibi, Santa, Rudolph, ETC....

It's all done, Rate $4.40

By the 30th

Great week ahead

Banks all know - IQD and Dong rates missing on computers

IQD $200 for $47 IQD

Quit your jobs

Buy the new house

Buy the new Porche

Buy the new Ferrari

Buy the Yacht

We are rich

Iraq is the richest country in the world

We are there

God bless........

Well, I will wait and see if tomorrow if I can quit my job!

well If this really happens by the end of the month--does look good but--can you imagine the pay for view wrestling match for macman to who gets credit--okie, stevie, frank, blaino, obama, bush,shabbs, the BIG M-a real steel cage match-I would buy a ticket for that card just to laugh at all of them

just a reply, just a thought

we're close

capt cliff

I was just thinking the same thing. What I find funny is what happens when this thing goes tonight or tomorrow for real. Who are going to be the.... well you insert the appropriate word?

Note: Have these people been right? Most of you think NO, I think its a matter of they are just reporting what people tell them. It's just that simple. Think what you want but please find a better way to express the opinion.

I'm sorry, drummerboy, but I have personally seen what this guy can do to people who are naive. It is horrible. He is an idiot, but unfortunately, some people don't figure that out until it is too late. If it does happen tomorrow...well, 500th time is a charm. LOL! One can only hope at this point! :bow:

• Upvote 2

I listened to ONE of their calls a few nights ago. I was amazed that every person they had on with intel repeatedly contradicted each other. One said it was "done". The next said "in a couple days". The next said something entirely different. It was almost convincing when you listened to them talk about their contacts and how great they were. Congratulating themselves. RIDICULOUS

If y'all have nothing better to do than listen to someone else's call and make fun, then you have no life. Grow up and just ignore the intel coming from Okie if you do not like it. It's that simple....

Listening to someone else and making fun is life.

I'm sorry, drummerboy, but I have personally seen what this guy can do to people who are naive. It is horrible. He is an idiot, but unfortunately, some people don't figure that out until it is too late. If it does happen tomorrow...well, 500th time is a charm. LOL! One can only hope at this point! :bow:

you are right despain......it is comical that anyone can agree or say anything positive about Okie......when has he ever admitted he was wrong on his weekly predictions.....the guy is a piece of work...one lie to the next lie......