Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Guru Bytes

DinarThug

From CNN. The Clown News Network. Ur Source For Guru News. We Can Spot A Bozo.

6-27-11 Guru Med AN ARTICLE CAME OUT BASICALLY GIVING OUT THE RV...NOTHING WILL CHANGE...THE PRICES OR THE RATE...INTERNALLY...REMEMBER THE AVG IRAQI IS NOT AN INVESTOR AND WHEN THEY DO RAISE THE ZERO'S THE RATE WILL BE DIFFERENT BUT THE PRICES INTERNALLY INSIDE IRAQ WILL ALL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY SO IN ACTUALITY NOTHING REALLY CHANGES EXCEPT THEY USE MUCH LESS CURRENCY...THE POINT WAS IT WILL CHANGE EXTERNALLY...THAT IS WHERE THE CHANGE WILL BE...WHAT IS GOING ON IS GREAT AND IT IS SHOWING THAT THE END IS COMING VERY SOON I BELIEVE... MY GUESS OF JULY IS VERY VERY POSSIBLE

6-27-11 Guru Athena Did you all see the article about the 25000 going to a 25 note?...it is a lop...just not right away...The article says the notes will go to 25 dinars after 2 years, this is normal as most rv turn in periods last 2 years, nothing to worry about. You will have 2 years to turn in your large note...now a rate...The rate will be right with Kuwait, now if they raise Kuwait we get a higher rate, right now Kuwait is at 3.61. best day for banking is a Tuesday...could be Wednesday

6-27-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz If all the stuff TonyTnT says is true there would be a run on the bank jumping all over themselves to buy dinar...biggest dealers in the world can still buy at the same price as they could last week...I don't believe Shabibi is saying the Dinar is going up on the 28th...It just does not make sense to me. Tony doesn't know what's going on...but we need someone with that kind of optimism...we're all confused.

6-26-2011 Guru Poppy2 Things that are to be done by June 30th: 1. Iraq inserted into WTO as a full memeber. 2. DFI funds released to CBI 3. IMF, WTO, CBI management meeting in Paris, July 1st 4. Funds to be released to the Minister of Electricity's department 5. New CEO of IMF to be named on June 30th 6. June 30th is considered their independence day 7. New Forex office opened there last week & they need a tradable currency...this is a huge week, everything has been completed, just a matter of timing for realeasing the R/V...Tuesday, June 28 is the day we can start making appointments & cashing out...sticking with a rate of $3.22 - $3.86

• Upvote 5

does anyone know Poppy's background?

A few weekends ago Kimberlye posted several excellent compilations of various Pumper Guru Quotes.

There was a thread with Poppy2's quotes. It would be several pages back, here in the Rumors Section.

I would post the link here for u but this Clown has yet to attend Link Classes.

If any of our Smart members would b willing to post it, I can promise them a +1. ;)

• Upvote 1