Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks lose backscreen pings and.....

THINK.....

Last time I was satin, now I'm satan. Make up your mind, huh? Myself I like satin. It has a nice silky feel you know? Please be sure to let me know if you ever decide to deal with reality.

Used to love Moody Blues "Nights in white satin"....

And also their masterpiece... "Ride my see-saw".... So beautiful....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGEye0b5JXw

Edited by umbertino

Fantastic scene.. Sorry If I feel like sharing.... I know, quality is not that good.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Ks8bPQvCLNA/

Although I've seen the Moodys live several times and love them and Knights, I'm still hooked on this one from Procol Harem

I do agree... Procol Harum were/are awesome. Saw them in a mega concert ( along with other groups) in London in 1974.....

Edited by umbertino

Ok there Satan. Umm..Hmm..

I served in the military and had to eat things you wouldn't step on, and do things that will keep me in nightmares till the day I die to preserve everyone's freedom. If you choose to use that freedom to show your butt in public, well, you must be very proud. Enjoy your freedom.

I served in the military and had to eat things you wouldn't step on, and do things that will keep me in nightmares till the day I die to preserve everyone's freedom. If you choose to use that freedom to show your butt in public, well, you must be very proud. Enjoy your freedom.

Think... first off... THANK YOU!!! For your service, seriously, and you have it right, it is men and woman like you who lay their life on the line that keep our freedoms alive... and as you well know, at a great cost. Please don't let someone on this forum get to you... we are all a bit jumpy, and yeah, get to goofing around, or mouthing off! I was trying to bring a little levity to the tension that I perceived going on. I still think my baby pic could "outstare" ya'll !!! rolleyes.gif Seriously though... I am hoping that certain comments were made only cause of the Joker pic you have, but I don't know for sure. Even then, let me quote a famous philosopher you might know... "why so serious?" wink.gif Thanks for bringing to the table what you do... what I have read of yours so far I enjoy... keep up the good work and don't let the bugs get up your pants and bite you in the .... back side. Peace bro. cool.gif