Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Evidence of the US holding large amounts of IDQ??

keepmwlknfny

+ 1 Keep. Think that this is an issue that needed to be brought up. We cannot verify that the US holds large amounts of dinar and that is the whole point. It cannot be verified so the question has to be asked. Why has it been spouted off as truth? You here all kinds of nonsense that France is a large holder as well as China and not one bit of evidence to back it up. Trust me, nothing would make me happier than for someone to suddenly BAM drop the bomb with proof that it is true. That would shed some light on what is going on but I still don't think it would be absoulute proof of a RV. What I mean is even if the US had three trillion dinar that doesn't mean that they don't just see it as three billion knowing that Iraq has to RD and there is no way around it. Not saying there is no way around it but maybe there isn't. We simply don't know. Anyway thanks for the find and the post to bring up such an important topic for discussion.

You just simply won't know what they have and they want it that way.

• Upvote 1

The notion that the US is holding massive amounts of IDQ, waiting for Iraq to RV so they can cash it out and pay the US debt has been passed around these forums for years it seems....

But yet, no one has been able to come forth with any sort of evidence supporting this idea.......EVER.......

And of course for the ones that know me, I wanna get to the bottom of this since it seems like this is one of the arguments for why this RV has to happen.....Now before you start assuming what my motives are, its NOT to discredit this investment...I believe full heartedly in this....just wanted to clear up something that I felt was just a myth that sounded great, something to solidify this investment into making everyone rich beyond their dreams without a doubt! Cause we all know the thought process that if our US govt holds it, there must be something going on right??

Well I think I MIGHT have found something that probly gave people the wrong idea.....or actually, another thing that the gurus twisted around into meaning something it doesnt.....Just like they did with the whole "Removing of excess liquidity" that suddenly meant that 70% of the currency in circulation was removed laugh.gif

This bit of info basically states that Iraq DID in fact deposit money into the Federal Reserve.....and it sounds like it was just USD (not even IDQ) because they got this reserve money from currency transactions since the IDQ was introduced....now this money was deposited for the purpose of gaining interest to help Iraq....and might I add quite a hefty chunk of change each year (100 million).....So its not even the property of the US govt, or the reserve.....It is Iraqs.....

So back to the main point......where did this idea or "myth" come from?? Where could they have gotten this idea?? Can anyone shed any light on this subject? Maybe have some actual proof to show that the UST holds massive amounts of dinar?? I know there is tons of hearsay, but you know that wont hold any water with me (no offense).....I honestly believe the gurus took this article and either didnt understand what it was saying, or just purposely twisted it around to have some kind of "solid news" to share with their followers......

Iraq Deposits Five Billion Dollars with US Federal Reserve

AFP | February 8, 2005

BAGHDAD - The Iraqi central bank has built up five billion dollars in reserves in recent months which have been deposited with the US Federal Reserve, a top US treasury official said Tuesday.

The sum will earn the Iraqi government about 100 million dollars of much needed interest each year, John Taylor, US treasury under secretary for international affairs, told a press conference after talks with Iraqi officials.

The money has been placed with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Taylor said the five billion dollars had built up from the currency transactions since the introduction of the new Iraqi dinar.

He said he had discussed the importance of improving Iraq's banking system by developing electronic payments -- Iraqis still rely heavily on cash -- and to help the private sector to borrow money.

Iraqi authorities also had to set up financing for housing mortgages, he

added.

While acknowledging Iraq's security troubles, Taylor said there was much to be "optimistic" about in the country's economy with more signs of activity since the country's January 30 election.

"There is a lot of economic activity that you can see just by driving around the streets," said the official, who told reporters he had not been confined to the high-security Green Zone while in Baghdad.

"The necessary economic and political foundations are taking root to ensure Iraq's prosperity," he said.

Nice explanation Easy! Not sure this sounds as good as if USA held all that dinar but it is what it is. Do you know if the USA holds any IQD at all?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The fed posts quarterly financial reports. I know these reports aren't going to specifically state IQD holdings but if one knew where to look, for these assets, you might be able to work backwards and get some kind of amount. If I was reading it correctly, it stated major currencies and then had a listing for "other" currencies, but I'm not sure if that was Fed owned currencies or if it was foreign currencies on deposit. And would there be any difference between those two categories? One would be an asset and the other a liability?

I'm only reading these from the average joe's perspective so I'm not sure if it would even be of any relevance. I was just thinking it might provide a clue to someone who new how to read it.

Well lets speak hypothetically for a moment.....I mean I know that the UST used to hold dinar...along with other middle eastern countries but not large quantities of it....so I cant say its out of the question for the US reserve to hold dinar, but even if it did, it surely wouldnt affect the US at all.....the US reserves is basically its own little country so to speak....its not like they would be holding trillions of dinar, and then turn around and just hand it over to the US govt to pay off its crazy debt amounts.....

• Downvote 1

While your searching for proof the U.S holds dinar,why don't you go ahead and find where they have who killed JFK posted.Come on guys....please you find what they want us to.

Yeah, no kidding. That might even be easier. lol ;)

Well lets speak hypothetically for a moment.....I mean I know that the UST used to hold dinar...along with other middle eastern countries but not large quantities of it....so I cant say its out of the question for the US reserve to hold dinar, but even if it did, it surely wouldnt affect the US at all.....the US reserves is basically its own little country so to speak....its not like they would be holding trillions of dinar, and then turn around and just hand it over to the US govt to pay off its crazy debt amounts.....

It might to offset instability generated by some event. I'm just guessing and throwing it out there.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_12594.htm

The debates will continue to go on, the FED will not let us know what they have, they won't even tell our own GOV, where the money goes, I remember when they miss placed one Trillion us dollars, and the US sub committee grilled them question after question with no answers. Maybe go on a tour of the FED and ask, hey can I see the exotic currency vault?

LOL. :D

I also found this last part interesting.

According to the Board of Governors, the Federal Reserve is independent within government in that "its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branch of government." However, its authority is derived from the U.S. Congress and is subject to congressional oversight. Additionally, the members of the Board of Governors, including its chairman and vice-chairman, are chosen by the President and confirmed by Congress. The government also exercises some control over the Federal Reserve by appointing and setting the salaries of the system's highest-level employees. Thus the Federal Reserve has both private and public aspects.[12][13][14][15] The U.S. Government receives all of the system's annual profits, after a statutory dividend of 6% on member banks' capital investment is paid, and an account surplus is maintained. In 2010, the Federal Reserve made a profit of $82 billion and transferred $79 billion to the U.S. Treasury.[16]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System

http://www.federalreserve.gov/kids/

:lol:

You just simply won't know what they have and they want it that way.

And thats in a way one of the points Im trying to make......That where did this whole theory come from?? Are we supposed to believe those silly arse gurus are the only ones privey to this knowledge just like they are the only ones that are going to know the rate and date? laugh.gif I really think it was all just made up......like I said, I dont think that its possible to say that our UST doesnt hold any dinar at all because they used to....but I hardly believe they are holding trillions of dinar waiting for the RV, and then will use the dinar to pay off our national debt.......as I mentioned before, central banks dont buy and sell currencies for profit (which is basically what our UST is)

And I think its a really weak argument for why this RV must happen....its always in the top 5 of peoples reasoning why it has to RV but yet there is nothing at all supporting the idea....it just kinda came out of thin air I would suppose....

• Downvote 1

And thats in a way one of the points Im trying to make......That where did this whole theory come from?? Are we supposed to believe those silly arse gurus are the only ones privey to this knowledge just like they are the only ones that are going to know the rate and date? laugh.gif I really think it was all just made up......like I said, I dont think that its possible to say that our UST doesnt hold any dinar at all because they used to....but I hardly believe they are holding trillions of dinar waiting for the RV, and then will use the dinar to pay off our national debt.......as I mentioned before, central banks dont buy and sell currencies for profit (which is basically what our UST is)

And I think its a really weak argument for why this RV must happen....its always in the top 5 of peoples reasoning why it has to RV but yet there is nothing at all supporting the idea....it just kinda came out of thin air I would suppose....

Agree, there are a lot of assumptions that have been trumped up and nobody has any way of knowing until the curtain is pulled back. I don't buy into the guru pump, it's not healthy. I like to stay as fact based as possible, if I didn't scratch my head it wouldn't be a speculative investment. lol :P

Thus the Federal Reserve has both private and public aspects.[12][13][14][15] The U.S. Government receives all of the system's annual profits, after a statutory dividend of 6% on member banks' capital investment is paid, and an account surplus is maintained. In 2010, the Federal Reserve made a profit of $82 billion and transferred $79 billion to the U.S. Treasury.[16]

http://en.wikipedia...._Reserve_System

http://www.federalreserve.gov/kids/

laugh.gif

Hmmmm that is a good one.....so the federal reserve actually puts money from profits into our Treasury.....interesting to say the least....

• Downvote 1

Hmmmm that is a good one.....so the federal reserve actually puts money from profits into our Treasury.....interesting to say the least....

I actually wasn't sure about that untill I saw it. You could find motive there but I'm not going to touch it. lol

The debates will continue to go on, the FED will not let us know what they have, they won't even tell our own GOV, where the money goes, I remember when they miss placed one Trillion us dollars, and the US sub committee grilled them question after question with no answers. Maybe go on a tour of the FED and ask, hey can I see the exotic currency vault?

LOL. :D

Your right. The feds also won't let us know how much gold is in Ft Knox.

Agree, there are a lot of assumptions that have been trumped up and nobody has any way of knowing until the curtain is pulled back. I don't buy into the guru pump, it's not healthy. I like to stay as fact based as possible, if I didn't scratch my head it wouldn't be a speculative investment. lol tongue.gif

laugh.gif Well thank you for bringing up those links....I think the people involved in this thread will def learn a little...I know I did.....

You are 100% correct about the guru pump! LOL It causes cancer in California I believe..... laugh.gif

laugh.gif Well thank you for bringing up those links....I think the people involved in this thread will def learn a little...I know I did.....

You are 100% correct about the guru pump! LOL It causes cancer in California I believe..... laugh.gif

You are certainly welcome. This is why I respect your posting because you KEEP an open mind. :)

I was also forced to do a little reading and learned something myself by the way. Just because I trade forex doen't mean I know things. lol After all, I just click buy or sell buttons. :lol:

You are certainly welcome. This is why I respect your posting because you KEEP an open mind. smile.gif

I was also forced to do a little reading and learned something myself by the way. Just because I trade forex doen't mean I know things. lol After all, I just click buy or sell buttons. laugh.gif

laugh.gif Is there any trader friends you have that you speak about the dinar with??

Look at the money that they say dissapeared from Iraq, whereby investigations supposedly continue trying to find where it went, and what about the huge massive stores of gold that came up missing from Iraq...and then you have the theft that was mentioned a while back by the federal reserve, whereby they were being questioned about it, I believe it was only on C-Span....This was all large amounts of money too...that no one seems to know anything about...so why would WE?..LOL....If you want one better than that....why was'nt Hillarious Clinton on Fox, CNN, or any other major media network, saying what she said at the U.S.State Dept. on June 3, 2011...where she stated that Iraq would grow bigger than China within 2 years!...If that is'nt a major blow, as per being a coverup of a major news event...and a need for questioning something...start there, then you might find how many dinars the US govt. holds...lol...FOLKS, THIS ALL GOES BOTH WAYS...HOW MUCH IS GOVT. HOLDING, HOW MUCH IS MISSING, HOW MUCH WAS STOLEN, HOW MUCH WILL BE BENEFITTING THE U.S. POSITIVELY....NONE OF US WILL PROBABLY EVER KNOW...ARE YOU KIDDING ME...SOME'S BRIGHT'S ARE"NT COMING ON!!!......HA, HA, HA, HA.....

Here is the link with Hillarious...along with some of the largest companies in the U.S., if not the world...at this meeting regarding Iraq....go to appx. 4 1/2 mintues to hear the part about China, but all of this video is great and well worth listening to!

http://video.state.gov/en/top-stories/video/974775275001/promoting-commercial-opportunities-in-iraq-question-and-answer-period/s~creationDate/p~1/?p

laugh.gif Is there any trader friends you have that you speak about the dinar with??

I avoid it at all costs, past experience has shown me that I would get treated like I have avian flu. Most of these people have their head so far up their @55 anyway. They just look at their eur/usd charts and push a buy button etc. Very few are fundamental traders or get into research. lol I'm a moderator at an educational website and can honestly say that I enjoy the vibe around here much more. :) I think we are more speculators than traders, you know-the type that would invest in a company on the ground floor. Currency trading is the crack cocaine of the investment world. :lol:

2003 - or - 2004 was the year of the artical stating that Prez. George Bush addmins. bought 400 million USD and now sits in the UST, I don't have time to find it for you all, when I found it, it was many pages back on the google search - " bush buys Iraq Dinars" or something like that. It is there - try harder - unless you don't want to find IT! :lol::lol::lol::P

Whether the US is holding this 3 - 5 trillion in dinar or not, one thing you can be certain about is that they will NOT use a single penny of it to help this economy or pay off any national debt. While that may all sound great and even make sense, I ssure you this was just some fantasy made up by someone. Paying off this national debt will be the last thing in the world these crooks would ever want to do. This debt has been run up intentionally. It is no accident or due to careless spending that this debt exists. This has all been done by design over decades in order to bring in their new world order. They WANT to run up the debt just to completely crash the system so they can then come out by providing their new answer in how to fix it. When enough people are down and out they will accept anything to just make things better for themselves. This will allow them to complete their new one world government and completely enslave the people forever.

If they were to pay down the debt using this dinar they supposedly hold this would set them back what took them decades to get us to this point. The problem is there are still people out there that have never woken up and still live in a fantasy world thinking our government somehow cares about them. They don't! They only care about money and power and we aren't included in part of that plan! So if they do hold all this dinar it will only be used for their own personal benefit and financial gains. Not to help the people!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I avoid it at all costs, past experience has shown me that I would get treated like I have avian flu. Most of these people have their head so far up their @55 anyway. They just look at their eur/usd charts and push a buy button etc. Very few are fundamental traders or get into research. lol I'm a moderator at an educational website and can honestly say that I enjoy the vibe around here much more. smile.gif I think we are more speculators than traders, you know-the type that would invest in a company on the ground floor. Currency trading is the crack cocaine of the investment world. laugh.gif

laugh.gif I feel ya on that one!! So you like it here even though we are such "negative bashers"? laugh.gif

Whether the US is holding this 3 - 5 trillion in dinar or not, one thing you can be certain about is that they will NOT use a single penny of it to help this economy or pay off any national debt. While that may all sound great and even make sense, I ssure you this was just some fantasy made up by someone. Paying off this national debt will be the last thing in the world these crooks would ever want to do. This debt has been run up intentionally. It is no accident or due to careless spending that this debt exists. This has all been done by design over decades in order to bring in their new world order. They WANT to run up the debt just to completely crash the system so they can then come out by providing their new answer in how to fix it. When enough people are down and out they will accept anything to just make things better for themselves. This will allow them to complete their new one world government and completely enslave the people forever.

If they were to pay down the debt using this dinar they supposedly hold this would set them back what took them decades to get us to this point. The problem is there are still people out there that have never woken up and still live in a fantasy world thinking our government somehow cares about them. They don't! They only care about money and power and we aren't included in part of that plan! So if they do hold all this dinar it will only be used for their own personal benefit and financial gains. Not to help the people!

My thoughts exactly!!! If they do own it, its not like they would help the US economy with it.....but I still highly doubt that this was all a plan to save the US, and many other countries economies....just conspiracy....nothing more......more pump for the buck!

2003 - or - 2004 was the year of the artical stating that Prez. George Bush addmins. bought 400 million USD and now sits in the UST, I don't have time to find it for you all, when I found it, it was many pages back on the google search - " bush buys Iraq Dinars" or something like that. It is there - try harder - unless you don't want to find IT! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

Well if you want to prove your point then you will need to find it and show it, cause I went through damn near every page and see nothing of the sort of the GB admin buying 400 million dollars worth of dinar and putting it in the UST.....even if true that wouldnt even be 1 trillion dinar....which everyone claims that we have like 5 trillion and its gonna save our debt.....well 800 billion really wont make much of a dent in anything except our govts own pockets.....or that administrations pockets.....def not enough to save our economy or anything of the sort.....

I want to believe it, really I do....but everyone swears its true and that they have seen these reports but no one is able to produce them.....clearly if this is true then someone must have this information somewhere......

If they crash this country, there will be nothing left of them to enjoy the NWO. JMHO

If they crash this country, there will be nothing left of them to enjoy the NWO. JMHO

Those is charge do not even live in this country, so do you think they really care? The ones that here in this country are merely puppets taking orders from their foreign owners.

Here is a pretty decent outline of the real history they don't teach you in the public fools system

• Upvote 1