Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Think I'm Convinced

ZigsQuote

I'm relatively new here. But I think almost 4 months

of reading the forums, reading the chat logs and listening

to the conference calls on the various sites has allowed

me to read or hear just about everything that has ever

been said about the RV.

I was skeptical when I bought in and I have been skeptical

ever since. I have had to fight the urge many times to post

my skepticism.

Well I think I'm finally convinced that this thing is not only

real, as described, but is indeed right here. In fact, I think

it has indeed been right here for a couple of months and

my background in computers enables me to understand

why it has been delayed. You will see why if you listen.

I don't know if this CC number has been posted here by

anyone else or not, but regardless I highly recommend to

everyone that you listen. I'm not going to mention the names

on the call because I don't want you to pre-judge. Just

listen to the intel and judge for yourself.

There's no hype - only very sincere conversation by some

very credible people.

Here's the number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I'm relatively new here. But I think almost 4 months

of reading the forums, reading the chat logs and listening

to the conference calls on the various sites has allowed

me to read or hear just about everything that has ever

been said about the RV.

I was skeptical when I bought in and I have been skeptical

ever since. I have had to fight the urge many times to post

my skepticism.

Well I think I'm finally convinced that this thing is not only

real, as described, but is indeed right here. In fact, I think

it has indeed been right here for a couple of months and

my background in computers enables me to understand

why it has been delayed. You will see why if you listen.

I don't know if this CC number has been posted here by

anyone else or not, but regardless I highly recommend to

everyone that you listen. I'm not going to mention the names

on the call because I don't want you to pre-judge. Just

listen to the intel and judge for yourself.

There's no hype - only very sincere conversation by some

very credible people.

Here's the number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

'ZigsQuote',

Thank you for the post and comments!

I am not in a position to listen to the CC; will you please provide some "foot-notes"? It would be greatly appreciated......!

Thanks again,

GG

• Upvote 2

Its OKIE, don't bother rolleyes.gif

I rest my case.

You prejudge and then feel qualified to advise

everyone else not to form their own opinion. I'm now biting my

tongue, or fingers as it were. Numerous terms come to mind.

I was fully aware of Okies reputation. One of the reasons I

listened to the call was so I could actually hear him speak.

But also because there were others on the call that I had

never heard of.

For the rest of you folks, you can choose who's advice you

wish to take.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

'ZigsQuote',

Thank you for the post and comments!

I am not in a position to listen to the CC; will you please provide some "foot-notes"? It would be greatly appreciated......!

Thanks again,

GG

I didn't take notes, but the conclusions were that the 28th or the 29th was the date.

No real talk about the rate although the most common rate of $3.22 was reconfirmed

by one of the gentlemen.

What impressed me the most was the credentials of several of the speakers and

the fact that they were talking a lot about the banking industry from a global

perspective and all the IT problems that that has presented and I could relate

to that since I spent roughly 40 years trying to keep computers and other digital

devices talking to one another.

Hope that helps.

• Upvote 6

I didn't take notes, but the conclusions were that the 28th or the 29th was the date.

No real talk about the rate although the most common rate of $3.22 was reconfirmed

by one of the gentlemen.

to that since I spent roughly 40 years trying to keep computers and other digital

Hope that helps.

ZigsQuote..Thx for the effort, seems the mention Okie stirs up a lot of commotion due to his track record..are you a ziglar man? He's the only Zig I know. Hang in there 1+1=0 not Boolean of course

• Upvote 1

I rest my case.

never heard of.

wish to take.

There is absolutely prejudgement when it comes to Okies BS, His track record speaks for itself. His outright lies and bs intel ranks up there with the likes of blaino, zzzzzzzzz, steveI, and many other gurus.

I feel I am more the qualified to advise people not to listen to his BS. We have watched him be wrong over, and over, and over again.

Okies tried to guru here for a little less then a week before we chased him off.

• Upvote 2

by one of the gentlemen.

Hope that helps.

'ZigsQuote',

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time providing the insight to the CC. You certainly did not have to go out of your way to do so; for that I thank you!

Have a good night and for all our sakes, I certainly hope the information you brought forth is correct!

Thanks again,

GG

• Upvote 1

I like Okie, he has never been right, but the entertainment value is priceless. Let's face it, he has to be right someday. I will listen to his call. I actually think he is intelegent, he just makes predictions that are unfounded and doesn't seem to get confirmation from credible sources. Since it hasn't happened yet and all the "Guru's" have "Credible" sources.

I do get that you have a background in the IT profession and we thank you for your credible knowledge of what it takes for the Technology to pull this off. We appreciate your experitice.

• Upvote 4

I rest my case.

never heard of.

wish to take.

Kind regards and thank you for your good intentions.

You might be interested to know that Okie has been spewing dinar spam and bald faced lies for a lot longer than four months. Virtually every Friday and Monday is always Okie's "done deal!"

Conservative estimates are that Okie has lied at least 70 times during the past two years. It's probably a lot worse than that. If you search the DV Forum for "Okie", you will clearly see that his track record for posting dinar spam is surreal. No so-called "guru" can be wrong so many times as Okie. I call his stuff spam because he never apologizes for being wrong.

Never.

He just keeps spewing even more outrageous nonsense like "$8.00 + RVs!" "It's a done deal!" "Nuff said! Blah! Blah! Blah!"

But with Okie it's never 'enough'. He always spews more spam, replete with his shameless self adoration sillyness. Many feel that his agenda is to deceive well meaning but naive people into buying more dinars than they can afford, hence enriching some sort of 'commision' for himself. Who knows? Maybe he's just a mental without a life.

So you see, if people seem somewhat jaded about information with 'Okie's' name attached to it, it's because Okie's reputation is so bad from lying so many times that the very sight of this man's name attached to any information is suspicious to say the least.

This doesn't mean that I don't believe in this investment. I do. Global banks would never lend so much money to Iraq if their currency was always going to be worthless. It's that simple. It's just that the arrogant pumper, Okie, has given this investment a bad reputation. We will probably see some kind of well deserved and positive closure between now and the first week of July. No longer having to hear from, about or see the name "Okie" in the inbox or Forums will be a Blessing to look forward to.

BTW, I gave you a + for your good intentions.

Take care

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thanks for the info and effort...but most of us find Okie full of bs.....to mention him as a guru is an insult to others that may actually be gurus(if that is even possible)....but thanks again....look forward to hearing from again with your opinion on info that may come from someone outside the GET world

• Upvote 2

I listened to the call and found it to be a good call with seeminly great information. I obviously Discount what Okie sais; however I see no reason to not be encouraged by the rest of the call! Thanks for Sahring Zigs!!! :)

I have just tried to call the number 3 times and all I could hear was jibberish. After about 5 minutes I thought I heard some trying to get a mod...but other than that I couldn't make heads or tails of it.

I like Okie, he has never been right, but the entertainment value is priceless. Let's face it, he has to be right someday. I will listen to his call. I actually think he is intelegent, he just makes predictions that are unfounded and doesn't seem to get confirmation from credible sources. Since it hasn't happened yet and all the "Guru's" have "Credible" sources.

I do get that you have a background in the IT profession and we thank you for your credible knowledge of what it takes for the Technology to pull this off. We appreciate your experitice.

Well said. We all know okie has never been right. But answer this. Who has been right? Nobody! So okie gets the blunt of shame because he speaks out more than others? There are plenty of others that are wrong constantly yet okie is ( and nobody should be ) stoned for what he works to bring. Look if you have believed him or anyone else with intel or educated opinions then your to blame.

Another question. Is this a speculative investment? Yes! So who will obtain every single fact in this investment? Nobody! I don't care if you are a flipp'n mathmatician, if all the numbers are not present then your conclusion or sum if you will, will be wrong. So if you listen and believe someone about when and what will happen of the rv, when they couldn't possibly have every fact, then who's to blame. It's speculative.

Opinions ( mine included ) could and usually are speculative. Of course somebody will be right. Maybe some gurus work hard to be the one who is right, others try to help and educate. So bash away at Okie for being wrong, but I guess that makes the bashers hipocrytes(spelling?) Nobody has been right and everything is speculative till somebody guesses right. Yes that's right guesses. There is no way all the facts are present.. IMSO( in my speculated opinion)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

by one of the gentlemen.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.