Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 6-22-11

EagleEye

Hi Adam..

. Just to be clear. Your offer of reinbursement was great... That was not the concern I had...The beggining was all negative towards people who were banned which I knew nothing of what you were talking about...

Then you commented what a great exciting week with no explanation.. the rest was VIP.. NO you do not owe us anything your site and wisdom is what we thrive on...I seem to get tap dancing (sorry) rather then why was this weeks chat nothing expected?

You stated some very excitable comments with no explanation and no chat? NOT LIKE YOU USUALLY DO??? You seem to have the time to chit chat today but still not addesssing your comments or answering the questions you always do on Wednesday? BLAST AWAY :)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Sorry but I was wondering the same thing hummm

That was a very discouraging responce by Adam imo, I believe It was Ill-timed and critical of some areas that alot of us know NOTHING about. For the most part drew uneasy feelings with Disappointment. Not throwing darts here, But that just seemed out of the norm to me...........

Was that really Adam? unsure.gif

Im confused!

Edited by Buckeye Pilot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam,

I hope everything is going good for you at home with you and your family.. Stop by when things are straightened out and let us know what you think about the stuff going on here.. But not untill everything is straightened out with the family life,, ( Family First )

God Bless

Go Rv

God Bless America

Im not sure if I should express myself!!, Im just a man, family of 5, funds running low, investment in my house a wash........ I dropped my 50 bucks, again., today ... I give this sight more hits a day than any other sight, I have learned one thing, Im a better person in investments because of each and every one of you, one thing is for sure....Im sharper to detect BS more now, more now . . . then ever !!!....good luck to all of you, Im on another RV high, lets hope this pans out as news states... dont forget those who gave, god bless

• Upvote 5

Despite the negative posts in this thread, the offer is being received very well by the VIP members.

My apologies to those that expected more "intel" in the chat.

Tune in next week when I will discuss my pet chinchilla, the languages it speaks, and the current high speed on the rat-wheel.

;)

Sorry didn't mean to neg you I hit the wrong button. My Bad.

That was funny!

• Upvote 2

Despite the negative posts in this thread, the offer is being received very well by the VIP members.

My apologies to those that expected more "intel" in the chat.

Tune in next week when I will discuss my pet chinchilla, the languages it speaks, and the current high speed on the rat-wheel.

;)

If Google translates what the Chinchilla says, we probably won't have a clue what he is trying to tell us, but I can assure you most of us can relate to him on the Rat Wheel, What A Ride!

Good Things To All !

• Upvote 1

One of the challenges of leading people is that everyone has different expectations of how they think you should lead and what they think you should do.

If your expectations are not met by a particular chat then take it in stride my friends.

For those who have been around awhile we have seen all the hype and breaking news about an imminent RV so many times that it is not necessarily what we are looking for or expecting. (Talk about a roller coaster ride!)

We are not expecting or needing to have our hopes pumped up that the RV will happen "tomorrow". We have settled in. Are using the time to "get our financial house in order", and preparing ahead of time for the RV.

Personally I just read the transcript of the chat when I get around to it but am not really looking for "the last biggest news just being released to the world" about the RV.

Sure it is great to hear an educated comment on the latest news but guess what folks? Its still just an opinion. And it won't happen any sooner because of someone's opinion.

Absolutely nobody has been right about the timing of the RV yet. Go back and read posts that are 1-2 years old and you will see the same hopes and expectations from its contributors then as there is now. (That the rv was imminent any minute)

Adam is doing a great job as the owner and visionary of this site in my estimation. I appreciate the fact that he is not trying to keep everyone hyped that the RV will happen any minute every time he gets the chance so they will continue to support this site.

The man made an incredible offer to pay for education that would likely benefit yourself and many others many times over. Don't know anyone else doing that.

For those who felt Adam was being defensive, I strongly disagree. He was addressing a situation that needed to be addressed by someone who was trying to invade the thread and advertise a link to their website. A brief explanation was offered by him of why he handled it the way he did. Very appropriate I felt.

Don't forget this is a free site. The VIP membership pays for that freedom. Why shouldn't he be free to promote it? Its to your advantage that he does so because it allows everyone to use it whether they pay or not.

I am a VIP member. I have received immense education and help here and want to do my part to assist others and this site.

Many thanks to ADAM and staff. I think you have done and are continuing to do a great job.

GP

• Upvote 2

One of the challenges of leading people is that everyone has different expectations of how they think you should lead and what they think you should do.

If your expectations are not met by a particular chat then take it in stride my friends.

For those who have been around awhile we have seen all the hype and breaking news about an imminent RV so many times that it is not necessarily what we are looking for or expecting. (Talk about a roller coaster ride!)

We are not expecting or needing to have our hopes pumped up that the RV will happen "tomorrow". We have settled in. Are using the time to "get our financial house in order", and preparing ahead of time for the RV.

Personally I just read the transcript of the chat when I get around to it but am not really looking for "the last biggest news just being released to the world" about the RV.

Sure it is great to hear an educated comment on the latest news but guess what folks? Its still just an opinion. And it won't happen any sooner because of someone's opinion.

Absolutely nobody has been right about the timing of the RV yet. Go back and read posts that are 1-2 years old and you will see the same hopes and expectations from its contributors then as there is now. (That the rv was imminent any minute)

Adam is doing a great job as the owner and visionary of this site in my estimation. I appreciate the fact that he is not trying to keep everyone hyped that the RV will happen any minute every time he gets the chance so they will continue to support this site.

The man made an incredible offer to pay for education that would likely benefit yourself and many others many times over. Don't know anyone else doing that.

For those who felt Adam was being defensive, I strongly disagree. He was addressing a situation that needed to be addressed by someone who was trying to invade the thread and advertise a link to their website. A brief explanation was offered by him of why he handled it the way he did. Very appropriate I felt.

Don't forget this is a free site. The VIP membership pays for that freedom. Why shouldn't he be free to promote it? Its to your advantage that he does so because it allows everyone to use it whether they pay or not.

I am a VIP member. I have received immense education and help here and want to do my part to assist others and this site.

Many thanks to ADAM and staff. I think you have done and are continuing to do a great job.

GP

Awesome post GP, thank you very much for the kind words. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Awesome post GP, thank you very much for the kind words. :tiphat:

Adam, I have watched for your response to all of this and must say in my opinion you have handled it well.

I have on a number of occasions over the years been undermined by employees and supervisors in my businesses and often though their claims seemed self justifying their means often revealed their true character.

I love a quote from the book of Proverbs that says "many a man claims his own loyalty but a trustworthy man who can find?"

It is easy to ride a high horse when you feel your cause is just. However what is often claimed to be a just cause is really just a difference of opinion or a self serving motive.

IT is easy to ride another man's coattails to success when he has done all the work to get it where it is.

Best of wishes to you my friend

GP

• Upvote 2