Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

anyone thought to look for activity at ali's cash in sites????

colts469

You mean the guy that claimed all his bills had been ran through a de la rue machine, when de la rue claims they have had NO affiliation EVER with Dinar Trade. Then got the CIA breathing down his throat and ran to the UK? The same guy that started the 30-day 10% money down gamble and took the money and ran with no real explanation? To answer your question would be NO. Use your BANK.

Edited by gregp
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

You mean the guy that claimed all his bills had been ran through a de la rue machine, when de la rue claims they have had NO affiliation EVER with Dinar Trade. Then got the CIA breathing down his throat and ran to the UK? The same guy that started the 30-day 10% money down gamble and took the money and ran with no real explanation? To answer your question would be NO. Use your BANK.

Well said

Edited by icfaith
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think someone should clear up this thing on what is going on with ALI there is just too many unknowns and it doesn't help that guys like gregp are just spewing out random accusations based on what the situation looks like. ALSO to your point of the 30 day 10% gamble that is a ridiculous notion because that is just the way business is done you see it across every industry it's your own dumb fault if you chose to bite off more than you could chew thinking it was going to RV and then lost your money. Ali never encouraged anyone to pay 10% and then you could pay the 90% when it RV'ed anyway that was an idea thought up by people on their own which is just a poor business decision.

The fact is that if Ali did take the money and run as you suggest then why would he need to give us any explanation at all?

• Upvote 6

I think someone should clear up this thing on what is going on with ALI there is just too many unknowns and it doesn't help that guys like gregp are just spewing out random accusations based on what the situation looks like. ALSO to your point of the 30 day 10% gamble that is a ridiculous notion because that is just the way business is done you see it across every industry it's your own dumb fault if you chose to bite off more than you could chew thinking it was going to RV and then lost your money. Ali never encouraged anyone to pay 10% and then you could pay the 90% when it RV'ed anyway that was an idea thought up by people on their own which is just a poor business decision.

The fact is that if Ali did take the money and run as you suggest then why would he need to give us any explanation at all?

I agree 100% Nani. I bought on reserve from Ali, and no on twisted my arm at DT to do it. It was a gamble. And other sites are still doing it under the name of layaway. Ali and DT provided great service to me for all of the IQD I purchased. We don't know what went on with his family or the threats he had. Who knows.

It is always easy to fill in the blanks if blanks are provided. Our own little minds take over and fill in the blanks, right or wrong.

I would buy from Ali again. I hope he and his family are doing well.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is my first post I recieved a call yesterday from my mother who is also invested in this. She has called Ali a few times and yesterday she called his office sagain. She was told that he was in Iraq. Don"t know if this means anything or not, but it could.

Has anyone thought to confirm any unusual or busy activity at ali's cash in sites or main offices???? just thought about it, could mean something.post-35992-130871723737_thumb.jpg

You thought of it. Why don't you confirm it? If it looks to be that important to you, it would be worth your time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Tell us more. Did you call de la rue and ask if Ali ever bought a machine or contracted with them to verify his bills? Give us some details about your claim plz.

• Upvote 5

I am not sure but I believe that the OP intint was that if anyone lives near any of his "proposed" locations that if we drove by and saw lights on or movement in the building we could probably safely assume that Ali knows something and is prepairing to open his offices for cash in.

This is actually a very smart idea "IF" we believe that Ali is going to be true to his word and actaully open offices. Who knows :)

• Upvote 1

I am not sure but I believe that the OP intint was that if anyone lives near any of his "proposed" locations that if we drove by and saw lights on or movement in the building we could probably safely assume that Ali knows something and is prepairing to open his offices for cash in.

This is actually a very smart idea "IF" we believe that Ali is going to be true to his word and actaully open offices. Who knows :)

You have GOT to be kidding me.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Well miss fani. I have been researching mr Ali. He has been in several legal problems. One large one which i personally feel got the Feds to kick his but out of the states. This was using de la rue as a "safe selling point" and their logo. They were pissed! So before you go running your big mouth on this sight, research before you speak!!!

I agree 100% Nani. I bought on reserve from Ali, and no on twisted my arm at DT to do it. It was a gamble. And other sites are still doing it under the name of layaway. Ali and DT provided great service to me for all of the IQD I purchased. We don't know what went on with his family or the threats he had. Who knows.

It is always easy to fill in the blanks if blanks are provided. Our own little minds take over and fill in the blanks, right or wrong.

I would buy from Ali again. I hope he and his family are doing well.

Again i say do your own research. I did mine. There was no threats. He had to get his but the he'll out of here.

Tell us more. Did you call de la rue and ask if Ali ever bought a machine or contracted with them to verify his bills? Give us some details about your claim plz.

Yes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sorry colts469, I haven't thought of looking at anything he has for a while now...as for looking for signs of really good things about to happen in our investment, just hang out here - we'll let you know. ;)

Edited by Cosmo

I sware you just read my mind

its all good im being patient it'll happen when there good and ready

post-35992-130888970879_thumb.jpg

post-35992-130888988018_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

You speak good words here. I have always said if I am going to buy into this I am only going to a bank. It is to much theft going on the internet.

Actually , I emailed De La Rue the other day , there response was they handle 150 different countries , Iraq Included . So maybe he was saying it was checked by a De La Rue Machine not that they were indeed affiliated with them. Because any currency in Iraq has been Handled by De La Rue . I don`t remember Ali saying he was affiliated with De La Rue but that only the currency was checked by one of there Machines . I don`t really care where he went as long as my Dinars are real. We will be cashing out with our bank. You can go to a airport and make sure your Dinar is the real thing. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

You speak good words here. I have always said if I am going to buy into this I am only going to a bank. It is to much theft going on the internet.

I bought all my dinar from Ali, and he was always fair, honest, and above board with me. I would deal with him again. I see no reason for him to be subject to a lot of complaints and inunendos from people who are suspicious and playing a mud slinging game with Ali's good name. He doesn't deserve that. If you were swindled by him, I could understand it, but since all of you are just guessing, I'd say you have the wrong man in your sights.

• Upvote 1

Not to piss in you wheatys but i called De LA Rue and asked if HSBC had a machine and got the same answer. Then i asked if Chase had one and got the same answer

We do not give out info like that sir. They directed me to ask the bank that was in question.

• Upvote 1

I have purchased dinar from several sources: ebay, a couple of the dinar traders online, and Bank trust. By far the worst dinar I got were from Banktrust Bank . They were very worn, written on, taped together, ect...

I purchased over 12 million with them.

I don't even know if I will be able to cash some of them in.

I have since closed my account and safety deposit box with them.

The bank is not necessarily the best place to purchase dinar.

I know Ali's wife was in a serious car accident and this could have something to do with why he pulled out of the market for now. My search of his name did not pull up negs.

Can you point me to that info?

GP