Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TODAYS GURU BYTES

DinarThug

From CNN. The Clown News Network.We Now Take You To The Situation Room With BluWolf Blitzer...

6-21-2011 Guru Bluwolf Iraq was promise(d) by Kuwait to be help(ed) out of capt 7, if Iraq promise(s) that it will rv alittle more or below Kuwaits actual rate... both Shabibi and Talibani vow to place Iraq to its original value before the war 3.33 no less than that.

6-21-2011 Guru Poppy2 don't worry about a rate as I have said many many times the rate will be great you are invested in the richest country in the world and the rate will be close to kuwait...it has to be because the two huge shared oil fields on the border and some other reasons

6-21-2011 Guru Delta Shabibi said today on IRAQ TV he will revalue the currency by June 30th if not before for SURE and he did say $.86 up to $1.30 with a gradual increase up to the 1970′s and 1980′s rate by the year 2013. They do not have enough money to support a higher rate than this so said Shabibi today on Iraq TV...The IMF will receive the confirmation [from Iraq] and then announce the RI – they are hooked up with Basel and BIS and it will show first on the CBI then all over. All indications shows that they are doing this now – he needs security to do this...the $5.25 rate is not real.

6-21-2011 Guru Frank26 Shabibi spoke after Maliki and he said things about the currency – EF Hutton style – he said they are finalizing the lifting of the 3 zeros…Shabibi came out today and said on TV about the $.86 to $1.30 that the currency will have a gradual increase and the lifting of 3 zeros would be part of this – He said that the currency value from the 70s and 80s would occur in 2013…I am still at $3.86 no matter what but I can’t be dogmented and I have to give you what my team has and we slowly have been telling you that its highly possible this lower rate can be the real rate...IF it does come out it will double by the end of the year – and lets look at 2012 at least in the $2 range...9.999 is Franks meter now!

6-20-2011 Guru OkieOilMan AT 3 PM BAGHDAD TIME THIS AFTERNOON SHABBI GAVE A TELEVISED SPEECH ADDRESSING THE RE-DENOMINATION OF THE DINAR---THE REMOVAL OF THE 3 ZEROS OFF THEIR MONEY AND THE ISSUANCE OF NEW CURRENCY (LOWER DENOMS) I AM PRESENTLY WAITING FOR THE FULL INTERPRETATION OF THAT SPEECH---WILL POST WHEN I GET CONTENTS OF SPEECH ALSO TODAY THE 1ST FORE-X OFFICE IN IRAQ WAS OPENED IN ERBIL---THAT GIVES THEM THE MEANS TO TRADE INTERNATIONALLY ON THE FORE-X. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TRADING BUT AM AWARE OF TRAINING OF PERSONNEL GOING ON--THEY MAY WAIT FOR ACTUAL TRANSACTIONS TILL AFTER THE R/V

6-20-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz I do NOT trust any of my sources to see the full picture...I just do not trust these people...PERIOD! Bankers, politicians and the ultra rich are ultra greedy and liars...I'm a business man...Tony's bank stories don't add up...their stupid...Its being said [by the banks] for whatever reason...Tony's info may be correct but I can't believe that this stuff can go on for weeks...Tony's stuff has credibility because liars lie just like they did with Kuwait--misinformation...

6-20-2011 Guru TonyTnT Banking industry in the US is the hold up...Government is upset with US banks because we are the only bank in the world NOT ready...problem is that they didn't expect so may people to own dinar...US banks worked all weekend getting ready, regional meetings, teller trainings etc...Banks are loosing key upper managers who invested in dinar..."we" have put banks in panic mode...Wells Fargo, Chase and other large banks were told today to expect it within 24 hours...certainly within the week...rate was dropped into Bank system and forex system (this has never happened before)...everything is now DONE, no more secret meeting, nothing to do in Iraq, just waiting to flip the switch...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Thug...do you suppose with all the bank managers and employees leaving the banks in droves we will still have a place to get money? I don't think I want to wait 6 more years for an RV...my bathroom would look good papered in 25,000 notes and I guess it might relieve "other" things as well B) Maybe soon!!!!! @ .86 a lot of folks could pursue new careers...like surfing, beach combing, sailing, fishing, beer or wine tasteing...gee! it opens up a world of possibilities.

• Upvote 3

From CNN. The Clown News Network.We Now Take You To The Situation Room With BluWolf Blitzer...

Wells Fargo, Chase and other large banks were told today to expect it within 24 hours...certainly within the week...rate was dropped into Bank system and forex system (this has never happened before)...everything is now DONE, no more secret meeting, nothing to do in Iraq, just waiting to flip the switch...

WtF ?!?

These gurus have been telling us for months that the rate was in the system and being pinged and tested ...IF they weren't right before - WHY should they be right this time??

• Upvote 3