Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great Post Think... I totally agree! Wonder if we can have an "Open Season" on Newbies with the wrong intentions! rolleyes.gif I know we are all newbies at one time or another, and I am not sure we want to totally eliminate a new person from the opportunity of getting such good information... but we need to take quicker action when it is obvious that their intentions are not... shall we say "honorable"! dry.gif Then I would say "game on"!

I definitely agree with you THINK. There is definitely an influx of newbies and many just stirring the pot in many different ways. As you may notice though I am a newby as a registered viewer and my first post I might add. April of 11 isn't necessarily a long term member. I myself have been invested for nearly 2 years and have followed this site since then. I have never registered but always wanted to. Today I decided why not. Anyway, this is the one and only site I watch when it comes to forums and info, I never found one comparable and haven't looked in over a year. I feel the mods have always been great in there info and Adam has done very well for his site and provided info without any BS. I guess I decided to post on your thread not to bash you THINK I just happened to register about an hour ago and happened to read this topic right now. I do agree with you that many newbies have a different agenda but definitely not all.

I definitely agree with you THINK. There is definitely an influx of newbies and many just stirring the pot in many different ways. As you may notice though I am a newby as a registered viewer and my first post I might add. April of 11 isn't necessarily a long term member. I myself have been invested for nearly 2 years and have followed this site since then. I have never registered but always wanted to. Today I decided why not. Anyway, this is the one and only site I watch when it comes to forums and info, I never found one comparable and haven't looked in over a year. I feel the mods have always been great in there info and Adam has done very well for his site and provided info without any BS. I guess I decided to post on your thread not to bash you THINK I just happened to register about an hour ago and happened to read this topic right now. I do agree with you that many newbies have a different agenda but definitely not all.

Well a newb with a positive outlook. How refreshing. Welcome aboard.

I'm with you THINK, I do believe that other sites have sent people here to disturb the peace, if there's an attack on anyone here we should just ignore it and don't reply, eventually they will get the message,

We are almost at the end of this ride, lets make it enjoyable.

PEACE, GO RV!!! :)

THINK - Nope, sorry you're wrong. "Most" of the mods did not leave. Most of us are still here and are supporting Adam in his decisions. There was alot going on behind the scenes that you guys haven't been aware of. Adam is taking the high road, but also has to maintain control of this site. His integrity is above reproach, and he has my respect for his handling of this situation. My hope is that it all smooths out and blows over soon.

DV is NOT broken - we are all here & doing very well. DV will continue, as strong or stronger than before!

Thx paperboy i agree and support you and adam for a fine job.

Well a newb with a positive outlook. How refreshing. Welcome aboard.

...and that is why we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water... I would hazard a guess and say most newbies are really trying to gain some good information here... not take somebody down. Unfortunately, it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the bunch. Get rid of the bad apples and save the lot says I! wink.gif

THE ASSAULTS??? IVE SEEN NO ASSAULTS, BUT QUESTIONING A GURU WITH ME IS FINE.

GURUS SHOULD BE QUESTIONED, SINCE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN WRONG OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

THEY DO NOT HAVE SECRET CONTACTS AND IF THEY DO THEY NEED TO GET SOME NEW ONES BECAUSE THE ONES THEY HAVE ARE LIARS ARE RETARDS LOL.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm a vet too, I think we all can stand proud for being part of the best dinar site on earth. As for the trouble-makers, I have been actively shooting them down (discretely) whenever they rear their fowl ugly heads on our turf!!! Think of me as a very silent Jack Bauer. B)

• Upvote 1

There was another Dinar site, where the powers-that-be decided to close off their memberships. That lasted about 6 weeks, and now they are back to accepting newbies. They ask for recommendations, but their screening process is non-existent. They needed the members!

There is always going to be a flux between Dinar sites. People get tired of the same old tone, and switch to another. Me...I keep five sites open in a window...and that's my Dinar news program. These vicious newbies are not specific to Dinar sites, they are the same old Trolls doing the same old things.

I think it's time we stopped being so tolerant. We can't make the Trolls go away, but we can make sure they eventually run out of new IP addresses to use.