Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question of the Decade Large Bills Worthless???

racprops

If they were going to be worthless, why would they continue being sold at auction on a daily basis.....never happen

The daily auctions by the CBI is for foreign currencies. CBI never auctions IQD....

The question still is what will it RV for??

I find the suggested .004 unbeleavable.

I had been working with the idea it would RV at .30 cents and perhaps .85 (remove the three zeros of the current rate...)

and grow from there.

So really .004???

Really $4000.00 USD for I million Dinars???

Rich

Edited by racprops

The bigger bills will not become worthless.....they will be given whatever value is given to the entire currency.....more nonsense about needing to buy lower denoms to be safe from a RD or that they will only RV the smaller bills.....dont give it any other thought.....what happens to one bill, happens to them all!!!

STAY THIRSTY!!

Agreed.

Racprops......that would be a good return on our investment. Ask Adam. IF I could get that sort of return on the rest of my investments, I'd BUY Gilligans Island...and furnish it in the lap of luxury. In my view, anytime you make 200-500% on an investment within 6 months to 2 years...I'd be ecstatic.

If you check you will see I joined and then dropped out until now.

Why??

Because I felt that I was being pressured into spending money, by being asked to become a VIP, by being asked to buy a book or books.

I have dropped out of so many health sites because they hint at a cure BUT wait you have to buy a book or a subscription to get the answer.

I joined with the free offer of the online book offer only to get a teaser chapter and then a plug to buy the rest of the book.

Please just answer without the answer being in a book I have to buy..

I don't mind your efforts to make money on this less now, but still find it a bit off putting.

Over 4000 hits on this thread and still I cannot get a straight answer.

Please give me a straight answer to these burning questions of the day:

Will it RV?? Best guess on when ..range? This month next month, this year, next year, never???

How much do you in your own heart do you think it will RV for to start and how fast will it work it value up? Real numbers like .005 to .85? And one to three years projected growth?

Will they set a time limit on turning in the larger bills all the ones with three zeros. Or a RD??

Will they even keep the current money or drop it all and issue new money, thus voiding all we hold?? Odds on this??

Please answer these questions.

I do not want to read a year or older print book; I want answers based on today’s Intel and your knowledge up to date PLEASE.

Edited by racprops

Ok....hers what I believe; I have no special insight...just gut instinct.

Will RD....sometime in the future, as yet undetermined. Too much dinar in common-folks hands. They didn't envision this when it got away from them.

IF they make it .01, you'll have 100% growth, with .10 a 1000% appreciation.

In country, they will remove the 000. One of the questions is how it will effect us here in the US.....short answer, no one knows.

Finally, I don't think the old rules apply anymore. Their making new ones up as they go......all of the conventional study guides are history. Of course, there will be several or more call me crazy.....I DONT CARE....they haven't brought anything to the table that would dispel anything I've said. They can't because that particular history hasn't been written yet.

Sorry i couldn't be more specific. There simply aren't any hard and fast answers.

Sorry for the spelling and improper case of letters....iPad has thrown me under the bus again. Sri.

If you check you will see I joined and then dropped out until now.

Why??

Because I felt that I was being pressured into spending money, by being asked to become a VIP, by being asked to buy a book or books.

I have dropped out of so many health sites because they hint at a cure BUT wait you have to buy a book or a subscription to get the answer.

I joined with the free offer of the online book offer only to get a teaser chapter and then a plug to buy the rest of the book.

Please just answer without the answer being in a book I have to buy..

I don't mind your efforts to make money on this less now, but still find it a bit off putting.

Will it RV?? Best guess on when ..range? This month next month, this year, next year, never???

How much do you in your own heart do you think it will RV for to start and how fast will it work it value up? Real numbers like .005 to .85? And one to three years projected growth?

Will they set a time limit on turning in the larger bills all the ones with three zeros. Or a RD??

Will they even keep the current money or drop it all and issue new money, thus voiding all we hold?? Odds on this??

I do not want to read a year or older print book; I want answers based on today’s Intel and your knowledge up to date PLEASE.

I apologize if you feel like anyone tried to 'pressure" you into doing anything. This site, the newsletter, and all of the other sites in the Dinar News network is supported by the VIP members and the people who buy the book. Because of that, I address every thread posted in the VIP section - usually within hours, but always within 1 business day.

In my personal opinion: You should thank the VIP members for giving you this place. Thanks to them, you are able to use this site as a free resource. Thanks to them, you don't have to pay for anything around here.

Also in my personal opinion... you're pretty demanding for a freeloader.

Good luck to you. :twocents:

I apologize if you feel like anyone tried to 'pressure" you into doing anything. This site, the newsletter, and all of the other sites in the Dinar News network is supported by the VIP members and the people who buy the book. Because of that, I address every thread posted in the VIP section - usually within hours, but always within 1 business day.

In my personal opinion: You should thank the VIP members for giving you this place. Thanks to them, you are able to use this site as a free resource. Thanks to them, you don't have to pay for anything around here.

There is the pressure again...calling me a freeloader...no answer and a hint if I become a VIP of something I will then get the answers to my questions?

I got an email from you saying thanks for 10 posts and how my posting help keep things moving and now I am a demining freeloader??

Here I was thinking how great this site is: no pumping of the dinars, no false hope, no BS, we are allowed to knock bad rumors and Intel…a free open site..Until now.

But at the same time no real answers, not even your best guess, only a plug to pay money to either become a VIP or buy a book??

I do thank the VIPs for supporting this site..but as I am a member of a bunch of other sites that run on donations only or the owners pays for it and do not need VIPS to pay in, so how much does it cost??

I have my own web site on a free location. Many are on free “yahoogroups” free sites too.

OK 4045 views, lots of people want these questions answered.

I may have not paid in anything but my time, but others have and they, as I, deserve a real answer.

Please answer to your best ability.

Don’t call me names for asking what should be free, your insight and information.

OR as this is a open forum someone else is welcome provide their options to these questions as well.

Thanks all for you help and insight.

racprops, you are asking Adam and this forum questions that cannot be answered without a crystal ball into the future....In other words, no one except God Almighty knows the future! If he shared that "intel" with Adam or anyone else, it would be the highest level of "insider trading". That would be a really unfair advantage for the person receiving the intel, and we would not believe them anyway until after their predictions proved correct. Then we would follow them to the ends of the earth. That is the other problem with God sharing intel, we human beings like to gain power over others, and however pure of heart, it seems even the best of us can be corrupted....

I will give you an opinion as a "newbie", having only 3 months experience reading and listening to Dinar data. (Feel free to make any corrections necessary to my analysis.)

1. The IQD is bound to revalue sooner or later. It will either RV, RI, or RD, or some combination of them.

2. It will either go up or down from the initial forex price, probably up, unless it goes down.

3. The CBI will either issue new currency, keep the current in circulation, or draw down the large bills and smaller denoms with more value are put into circulation.

4. As more oil wells are discovered and production increases, and money comes into Iraq, their GNP will increase, as will their IQD, unless inflation kicks in and causes the IQD to be worth less on the global markets.

5. People will sell Dinar, and people will buy Dinar after the IQD becomes listed on FOREX.

6. Banks across America and the world will exchange Dinar for their national currency, and will charge you for that service and make as much spread as possible.

7. Revenue officers will track all Dinar exchanges and demand taxes paid in advance, and will track all transactions in and out of your accounts, which they can do now via computer.

8. You will not be able to hide anything from the 3 letter agencies, or homeland security, and many who try to leave the country with bags of Dinar will find the metal threads show up brightly in the body scanners and xray machines....and yes, Obama will try to tax as much of our profits as possible, unless we choose to bury our Dinar out of sight for a rainy day, in which case we may find it has rotted away like old leaves and returned to dirt like most of our ancestors.

9. Many will cash in their Dinar and buy Cadillacs, Fords, Chryslers, Toyotas, and Mercedes. Many will buy gold and silver. Many will buy new houses, boats, and Recreation Vehicles.

10. Many will donate money to feed the hungry around the world. Many will build orphanages in poor countries. Many will give to the veterans and their families who paid the price for Iraqi freedom while the rest of us watched on TV. (IMHO, we should give to veterans organizations first, and should seek out the disabled and adopt a family who has suffered due to the twin towers destruction, or any of the military actions around the world since that infamous day on 9_11.

This is what I believe in my heart will happen, IMHO!

This post should answer most, if not all of your questions about this speculative investment.

God Bless America! America, Bless God!

• Upvote 2

I think ,and this makes perfect sense to me, there are less of the low denoms coming over because the traders want to sell the larger denoms, and make 100 bucks, not sell lower denoms and make 2-3 dollars on a deal. Less here, higher prices. (supply and demand)

Go RV, they can not and will not kill higher denoms, our gov as well as other governments own way too many of them, and when we cash in they would lose in the tax benefits to the IRS. Go RI, or at least RV :)

There is the pressure again...calling me a freeloader...no answer and a hint if I become a VIP of something I will then get the answers to my questions?

I got an email from you saying thanks for 10 posts and how my posting help keep things moving and now I am a demining freeloader??

Here I was thinking how great this site is: no pumping of the dinars, no false hope, no BS, we are allowed to knock bad rumors and Intel…a free open site..Until now.

But at the same time no real answers, not even your best guess, only a plug to pay money to either become a VIP or buy a book??

I do thank the VIPs for supporting this site..but as I am a member of a bunch of other sites that run on donations only or the owners pays for it and do not need VIPS to pay in, so how much does it cost??

I have my own web site on a free location. Many are on free “yahoogroups” free sites too.

OK 4045 views, lots of people want these questions answered.

I may have not paid in anything but my time, but others have and they, as I, deserve a real answer.

Please answer to your best ability.

Don’t call me names for asking what should be free, your insight and information.

OR as this is a open forum someone else is welcome provide their options to these questions as well.

Thanks all for you help and insight.

Racprops, there are educated guesses and opinions that people have come up with by doing your own research. Adam is right, you can use this site as a tool to further your own rersearch, because of VIP members, which is how this site is funded. I am just being honest here, no-one is going to come outright and hand you the crystal ball, there are way too many governments involved. When it happens it happens.... thats it. Is there a benefit to becoming VIP? Of course there is, you dont have to sift between the threads of people guessing, and you can start doing the things that you probably have not thought about or are not prepared for that Adam has in the VIP section. Honestly for only 50 bucks you end up with literally thousands of dollars in services, try it for a month and see my friend. No one here is against you, we are here to help those that are willing to help themselves. :) Happy Fathers Day by the way.... GO RV!!!

Motorcity thanks for your replay.

It was really no help.

I know all of that. God gives and God takes away, Mighty and Mysterious is the way of the Lord... Your answers were of this type, It may RV or RD or RT or any of these combos etc. We may or may not cash in… ETC.

As for asking Adam his more informed opinion of what may happen, well he is the owner of this site, he wrote a book on this issue, he operates this site as a suppose to be open free to speak our minds.

As the owner and operator of this site he has privy to all the threads and perhaps some inside info... so he is specially the most knowledgeable person to ask.

I fully expect him to give US his opinion of my questions freely, as so many are looking to see these answers. 4560 looks wanting to see the answers...

What scares me to death is I cannot get sensible estimates to these questions.

I take that as they/he are not wanting to tell the really very bad news..IE:

That we indeed have been taken, and that it was a total waste of time and money..

And of course once that is out of the bag, then no one will buy any VIP Memberships nor buy a books.

Other wise why no answer??

Racprops, there are educated guesses and opinions that people have come up with by doing your own research. Adam is right, you can use this site as a tool to further your own rersearch, because of VIP members, which is how this site is funded. I am just being honest here, no-one is going to come outright and hand you the crystal ball, there are way too many governments involved. When it happens it happens.... thats it. Is there a benefit to becoming VIP? Of course there is, you dont have to sift between the threads of people guessing, and you can start doing the things that you probably have not thought about or are not prepared for that Adam has in the VIP section. Honestly for only 50 bucks you end up with literally thousands of dollars in services, try it for a month and see my friend. No one here is against you, we are here to help those that are willing to help themselves. :) Happy Fathers Day by the way.... GO RV!!!

Thanks.

And what make the VIP section safe from Goverments looking in...all they need do is by a VIP membership...to hire a spy.

I dislike the very idea that infomation is held back unless I pay for it.

I can go for the other services if I feel I need them or they do things for me, but information should be free.

I became a member to learn things. I have spent the past two days reading the posts and news and intel here.

As a member I have learned many things.

1) Almost all the othersites are pumper and BSers and can not be beleived..

2) What I have learnd HERE brings up these very real questions.

ALL these questions have been hinted on within this very forum.

But they are not all the clear, I was and am hoping to nail them down and get some clear answers.

What I do the next week depends on these answers.

Edited by racprops

It was really no help.

I know all of that. God gives and God takes away, Mighty and Mysterious is the way of the Lord... Your answers were of this type, It may RV or RD or RT or any of these combos etc. We may or may not cash in… ETC.

As for asking Adam his more informed opinion of what may happen, well he is the owner of this site, he wrote a book on this issue, he operates this site as a suppose to be open free to speak our minds.

As the owner and operator of this site he has privy to all the threads and perhaps some inside info... so he is specially the most knowledgeable person to ask.

I fully expect him to give US his opinion of my questions freely, as so many are looking to see these answers. 4560 looks wanting to see the answers...

What scares me to death is I cannot get sensible estimates to these questions.

I take that as they/he are not wanting to tell the really very bad news..IE:

That we indeed have been taken, and that it was a total waste of time and money..

And of course once that is out of the bag, then no one will buy any VIP Memberships nor buy a books.

Other wise why no answer??

Thanks.

And what make the VIP section safe from Goverments looking in...all they need do is by a VIP membership...to hire a spy.

I can go for the other services if I feel I need them or they do things for me, but information should be free.

I became a member to learn things. I have spent the past two days reading the posts and news and intel here.

As a member I have learned many things.

1) Almost all the othersites are pumper and BSers and can not be beleived..

2) What I have learnd HERE brings up these very real questions.

ALL these questions have been hinted on within this very forum.

But they are not all the clear, I was and am hoping to nail them down and get some clear answers.

What I do the next week depends on these answers.

I'm sorry to say...........information is not free,especially good information. You want to learn?........college isn't free is it. If you want free information ........go to the library and figure it out. That's what mom told me. Just saying brother, no disrespect, I hope You find your answers you are looking for.

Edited by xsweeper
  • Upvote 1

I can go for the other services if I feel I need them or they do things for me, but information should be free.I became a member to learn things.

I agree with you, information should be free. Of course, I am guessing you are going to quit your job tomorrow so you can set up a site and manage it. Naturally it will take way too many hours of management to work at anther job, so I'm sure in the interest of free info, you will quit yours so as to manage this for us. Hopefully you won't be responsible for well-being of anyone else, .....family or otherwise, as free information does not pay you. There is probably someone out there you can live off of while you are providing this free information. Oh and while you are at it, could you please set up some really great investent opportunities for free as well. I'm sure someone will pay for you to fly all over the planet to make this happen for free so the rest of us will benefit. I am only guessing that in the interest of free information that the phone company as well as the internet provider will give you those services for free, as you would be providing free information to the rest of us. Oh and please make sure you are setting up free benefits across the board for all of us, I'm thinking you can use the money of whoever it is you will be living off of in order to make this work for us.

Appreciate your efforts and I look forward to free information landing at my doorstep with no committment, effort or engagement on my part as I reap the benefits of what you provide.

Yes my fellow VIPs.... I am so tongue in cheek making this ppint :D

Blessings~~~ (for free)

• Upvote 4

Ok....hers what I believe; I have no special insight...just gut instinct.

Will RD....sometime in the future, as yet undetermined. Too much dinar in common-folks hands. They didn't envision this when it got away from them.

IF they make it .01, you'll have 100% growth, with .10 a 1000% appreciation.

In country, they will remove the 000. One of the questions is how it will effect us here in the US.....short answer, no one knows.

Finally, I don't think the old rules apply anymore. Their making new ones up as they go......all of the conventional study guides are history. Of course, there will be several or more call me crazy.....I DONT CARE....they haven't brought anything to the table that would dispel anything I've said. They can't because that particular history hasn't been written yet.

Sorry i couldn't be more specific. There simply aren't any hard and fast answers.

Sorry for the spelling and improper case of letters....iPad has thrown me under the bus again. Sri.

Curious how they only remove 000's in country. Considering once it RV's, USD wont have value in country, they will only use dinars. In country, their purchasing power increases because imports have become much cheaper. LOP, while a possibility, hasnt happened with a currency backed by something that costs nearly $100 a barrel, of which they can produce billions of.

Yes, the currency is undervalued. Yes, they will attempt to gather all 000's before the currency reaches its full potential.

Its currency, doesnt matter where it is. You cant lessen its value depending on where it held.

Seriously? Is someone complaining about having someone else do all the leg work for making their money work for them, and it not being free? JFC, dont expect someone to do everything for you for free.

• Upvote 1

Nice tear down.

And if I was to get real information, a real date and rate that was 100% correct, than your right I am a stinker for make such a request/demand.

BUT all I am asking is his and your opinions.

Your best guess.

Granted it MIGHT be more accurate that Okie’s but by how much??

I would not pull my lifesavings based on what any of your say, all of it is hot air, all of what anyone says is just opinion.

No one can tell any of us the exact date and rate, not even Mr. Montana.

I build models and I do give out exacting details and information. And I do not charge for it either.

This giving of information brings me customers and thus I make more sales…it shows how much I do know and thus how good my models are.

His showing me a kindness and helping me would have gone a long way in showing me he is here to help not just to sell his VIP package and his books.

Sorry but I am NOT impressed.

I am not asking which bank will cash me out cheaply, nor am I asking how to invest my income, not where I can buy Dinars the cheapest, all very real data and thus worthy of being paid for.

I just ask for his and your opinions to help clear up of some details of hints of information I found right here.

A little more solid that hints.

NOT worth $50.00 a month or $40.00 for an old book that I can bet from what I have already read will not answer my questions any better.

Oh well.

OH by the way from the number of views my little post has received it may have helped a few people with some of the thinking on these very subjects.

And helps show the way things are done here.

Edited by racprops

As this is so very important I am asking right here and now:

BigJake said:

“Iraq will never RV the big bills. At best, we might get a bounty but it will be a pittance compared to the value of the small notes. You want verifiable evidence? Try buying the small notes. The price is already sky high compared to the big notes because the supply is being “managed”. Whether my conspiracy theory is worth any more than the proclamations of the multitude of gurus will only be borne out by time. It sure makes as much sense as many of the can’t-miss proclamations.”

SO:

I fear that BigJake right.

Sad to say disappointment is major after being sold on getting say a mil in dinars in 25,000 note, onlys to read here they may be worthless so even a 200 to 500 % markup in now voided!!??

So with a mil dinars we have invested $1100.00 USD, and if these large bills become worthless we lose all of that.

It has been suggested that at best we can hope for a 200 to 500% return on our investment: So

A 200 to 500% return on $1100.00 USD is $220,000.00 to $550,000.00, a very nice return but not the $3.2 mil USD to 5.25 Mil in USD we were sold on.

(Sad to say, with some 4 to 5 "Other sites" to this one, it seem more real by numbers...)

And again if the big bills become worthless we don't even make that...

Major ouch.

This had become a rich man's game...as always.

Rich

Let me make this easy on all of you, When someone throws numbers around, you might just be convinced but keep in mind three very important facts, Any country holding Iraqi Dinar in their reserves will most likely be holding the three zero notes, Then consider how much it would cost to trade all those bills out just for a redenomination, and finally, try to understand that Iraq and the CBI have provided for themselves some wiggle room in the rhetoric of the Stand-by Arrangement with the IMF, "...the use of multiple currency practices"....I'm expecting those three zero notes to become Petro-Dinar and the one's we're holding...peanuts...just scraps from a larger table of nation state investment return through cheaper oil. JMO. Go RV and please by the end of June.

Edited by Curtidayne

I think you got the answer you were looking for about your original question about the bigger bills......the rest of these questions your now posting, if anyone knew those answers, there wouldnt be a need for this forum......we could just simply get those answers and then just wait till they call on us to exchange our bills LOL What your asking is all apart of the speculation.....with a little due dilligence you can easily come up with your own educated opinions on the above matters....